Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vidya0000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Articles are publishin wrong news. But it is for those ppl who r watching the show on the tv without having any prior information abt the story trk. we are all aware abt the synopsis of the weeks.

ok.. i think when jagya was selfish he tried hard to keep both anandhi and gauri happy but bcoz of his fault and confused state of mind he couldn't do that. I think from now he accepted sanchi for anandhi and sent ganga to the safe place for her higher studies when she returns drsaab apney aapko sowmpkar kush kardega ganga ko.. then here sanchi may fall for someoneor some guy will be introduced who may be madly in love with sanchi "nice guy with good fly backrground" so our hero jagya will do some tricks to unite them and get the good name from both the families bcoz ds shld say sorry to jagya aswell as alok and ira . how is my story?
Edited by vidya0000 - 10 years ago
Spring-Dew thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: vidya0000

Articles are publishin wrong news. But it is for those ppl who r watching the show on the tv without having any prior information abt the story trk. we are all aware abt the synopsis of the weeks.

ok.. i think when jagya was selfish he tried hard to keep both anandhi and gauri happy but bcoz of his fault and confused state of mind he couldn't do that. I think from now he accepted sanchi for anandhi and sent ganga to the safe place for her higher studies when she returns drsaab apney aapko sowmpkar kush kardega ganga ko.. then here sanchi may fall for someoneor some guy will be introduced who may be madly in love with sanchi "nice guy with good fly backrground" so our hero jagya will do some tricks to unite them and get the good name from both the families bcoz ds shld say sorry to jagya aswell as alok and ira . how is my story?

Superb👏
sush_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

i have been wishing this for longtime.. i have posted it many time in AT
shekhars should come n say hum yeh rishta thorna chahte hai..

Spring-Dew thumbnail
No one😲 

Edited by santhiyaa - 10 years ago
ExcuseMePlz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Guys spoiler of 26 th august...Jagya reached manglore,ganga surprised.Party time I am so happy.
Spring-Dew thumbnail

Originally posted by: shankythebest

Guys spoiler of 26 th august...Jagya reached manglore,ganga surprised.Party time I am so happy.

Thank you shanky😳 God bless you😉 i am so happy⭐️
vidya0000 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shankythebest

yeah shanky gr8🥳 i don't mind abt the reactions of bh members all r useless and selfish.
Spring-Dew thumbnail

yeah shanky gr8🥳 i don't mind abt the reactions of bh members all r useless and selfish.

they think only about their maharani anandi mata🤔
Spring-Dew thumbnail
JaGan😳

Edited by santhiyaa - 10 years ago
vidya0000 thumbnail
Little bit i am worried too for this manglore visit they may corrupt the name of jagya. Now, how can he visit to manglore after this engagement everyone will scold him aur naam karabkardengey (jaGan) now he hasto reply not only singh's but also to shekhars.