Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
ek na ek din Shiv's trust in his sister will be badly shattered too...im eagerly awaiting that day...desperately
sush_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
JaGan..
tere naam kardiya main aapni har aason har khushi..
JaGan scene was fab.. i think kuch log ki stomach jal gayi.. bas..
mannu was cho cute while wiping tears.. bilkul baap pe gaya hai 😉
charuluv_SV thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: yanks28

guys can we drool on JaGan? whole forum is on fire with Jagya this that ass bas***d buffoon etc🤢 and in all this our happiness for JaGan seems out of place, lets use this AT at least to drool on our jaanus...Jagya is so crazy in love with his doll Ganga😳

mehwish this is what i want😉
frustrated with the post of bashing Jagya🤢
vidya0000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Here ganga also left him alone we may or may not get jaGan scenes already we are upset and here ansh are scolding and blaming jagya whether he is interested in marriage or not. fed up hogayee. aakhir uske zindagi mein kushiyan aayegi ya nahi ?
yanks28 thumbnail
Jagya ki kismet mein bht saari khushiyan likhi hui hain guys...when he comes out of all this, he will become like Bhairon...no, even stronger than Bhairon...he will become an example for many...suffering in silence now, but God will reward him soon...his reward is Ganga...and Mannu...and Ganga's pure love and divine worship of him...his kismet changed the day he unknowingly filled Ganga's maang with his blood...he just doesn't know it.
yanks28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: charuluv_SV

mehwish this is what i want😉

frustrated with the post of bashing Jagya🤢

Charu I know...for me today's episode was perfect, JaGan were perfect, Mannu was an angel...that scene was flawless...and now they wont be able to live without each other...tum hi ho...bas tum hi ho...zindagi ab tum hi ho...dard bhi...mera chain bhi...meri aashiqui ab tum hi ho...😳😭

let the bashing continue, Jagya is interesting and he can be bashed easily, all r jealous of flawless JaGan story, CVs are writing it with a lot of love, guys let me tell u that I am a FF writer plus writing is ,my passion and these twists and all this suspense is necessary but from a writers POV (albeit amateur at best), I must compliment the CVs for how sensitively thry are handling Jagan's story, it's very very pure and passionate...
yanks28 thumbnail
the best line today, I need to watch this episode again...the one Jagya says abt leaving the person behind after you leave with a lot of pain, it stunned Ganga and me too, I smiled because it was such a romantic line, if that doesn't say I love you then what does? 
sush_ thumbnail
aap bhi na kaamal karte hoon..
be positive guys.. hum ko aisa nahi kehna chahiye..
abhi toh love realise karni hai.. ganga ke pyaar ke maare khushi ke aasun ani chahiye..
maanu jab baapu bulayega tab dance karni hai..
mannu ka b'day.. arrey mere paas toh list hi hai..
bas sanchi the black cloud hat jaye.. you will see bright sunshine
yanks28 thumbnail
I totally agree with Sush. I live life with a glass half FULL attitude so for me a show & it's negativity doesn't matter...I know there will be some beautiful moments, the more we wait for them, the more we will enjoy them when they get here...trust me, after all this pain and humiliation...something amazing awaits J...a big grand wedding with the girl he truly loves.
sush_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: yanks28

I totally agree with Sush. I live life with a glass half FULL attitude so for me a show & it's negativity doesn't matter...I know there will be some beautiful moments, the more we wait for them, the more we will enjoy them when they get here...trust me, after all this pain and humiliation...something amazing awaits J...a big grand wedding with the girl he truly loves.

n hottest HM☺️Edited by sushiani - 10 years ago