Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
I think its blackmail jagya is cornered he cant say no even if he wants to . . .
ExcuseMePlz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks mehwish.

I got to watch the precap only.The precap was not shot yet or I am wrong.Shiv was wearing a shirt and looking at the background it seemed it was kesarbaag haveli.That means the scene is yet to come,it will not be aired so soon.Cvs are back with their same habit,showing the same precap till eternity.
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
yeah maybe Shanks, I think that scene may also be in separate frames with BD of Shiv since Sid was busy with Jhalak up till this weekend...anyway I hope that scene comes soon and is over with so we can move on. I cant wait for Ganga to call J and tell him she got there...safely...now we have to endure that engagement.
sush_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ok i din't watch the precap..
can someone tell me what exactly happened.. 😕
yanks28 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sushiani

ok i din't watch the precap..
can someone tell me what exactly happened.. 😕

J going to his room...Anandi stopped him she asked so u went to see Ganga right?he nodded. she asked dont u know how worried your family was and what they were thinking? he made a depressed face and went to his room without answering...then another scene J in same blue shirt looking like he wants to die, Shiv confronts him and asks him do u rly wanna marry Serpent or not she is my sister whats on ur mind what do u want? yeh meri behen ki zindagi ka sawal hai
ExcuseMePlz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Shiv ji aapko main bata doon,zindagi ka sawal jagya ka hai,aur broader thinking se kahu to us ek insaan ka hain jo apki behen se shaadi karega.Apki behen to aisi hai ke...kya batau.
sush_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: yanks28

J going to his room...Anandi stopped him she asked so u went to see Ganga right?he nodded. she asked dont u know how worried your family was and what they were thinking? he made a depressed face and went to his room without answering...then another scene J in same blue shirt looking like he wants to die, Shiv confronts him and asks him do u rly wanna marry Serpent or not she is my sister whats on ur mind what do u want? yeh meri behen ki zindagi ka sawal hai

meh when u wrote serpent i was like what serpent.. then my tubelight mind brightened...
AnanShi.. can't ask questions now..
if they want to talk now then they must have involved in the discussion of rishta was going..
they stood as if someone said.. STATUE.. thats it wah bhai wah.. badi pyaar ubhar kar aa rahi hai..
karlo cancel.. rakhlo aapki sanchi ko aapke paas.. kamineeni hai.. koi kaamina jaroor mil jayega..Edited by sushiani - 10 years ago
yanks28 thumbnail
guys can we drool on JaGan? whole forum is on fire with Jagya this that ass bas***d buffoon etc🤢 and in all this our happiness for JaGan seems out of place, lets use this AT at least to drool on our jaanus...Jagya is so crazy in love with his doll Ganga😳
Spring-Dew thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

guys can we drool on JaGan? whole forum is on fire with Jagya this that ass bas***d buffoon etc🤢 and in all this our happiness for JaGan seems out of place, lets use this AT at least to drool on our jaanus...Jagya is so crazy in love with his doll Ganga😳

Yes😉 Good night

Spring-Dew thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

his behen is not a maharani😡