JaGan AT 4 : Benaam sa ek rishta - Page 36

Posted: 10 years ago
yeah something good has to happen tomorrow, there has to be more progress, i dont think Jagya will confess but I hope Ganga gets carried away by her emotions and confesses it a bit like maybe saying that I will miss you so much, I can't live without you...I want them to touch also, I hope they hold hands or maybe this time both wiping each others tears.
Charu he told her that I can't stop worrying about you "main tumhari chinta karna nahin chod sakta" in that night time scene...something along those lines has to be said...it has to be a warm & affectionate scene because after this when will they meet? It's a mystery.
Ganga is  someone who knows all the flaws,differences and mistakes of J and yet she still sees the best in Jagya,so Ganga will always stay with Jagya,iam sure sasu will bring back worst Jagya again😭
Charu i have no clue where this story is going, do u think there will be a leap or not? When and how will JaGan meet again? Now it seems Raksha bandhan, maybe teej will come next...then what? 
Sector made me fearful why do i have feeling there can be another hero Its going to be another triangle ðŸ˜•  Jagaya Ganga -------------?
Originally posted by yanks28

Charu i have no clue where this story is going, do u think there will be a leap or not? When and how will JaGan meet again? Now it seems Raksha bandhan, maybe teej will come next...then what? 
no i dont want any leap at all,JaGan deserves happiness,long celebration make me feel sickbut may be after Jwill go to see Ganga but sumi will against it😡iam also confused but from my heart i want JaGan want to setteled in mangolore atleast upto Ganga's course gt finished😳
Why giving weird ideas to cvs,kuch bhi keh dete hai log,yaar.After jagya realizing he loves ganga and calls of the martiage and went to ganga there must be one doctor pressent lattoo over ganga.Oh God,koi maar dalo mujhe.I am also scared.Ek sanchi to sehen nehin hota pata nehin konsa sancha dhoond ke lane wale hai cvs.
Originally posted by sidra08

Sector made me fearful why do i have feeling there can be another hero Its going to be another triangle ðŸ˜•  Jagaya Ganga -------------?
no i dont think so,if cvs comeup with this, then they will go to hell🤢poor Jagya how many times he is in triangle😲
I just want jagan marriage as soon as possible.I don't mind if it will be forced.Just want to see them in an unbreakable bond.I am fed up bearing such tensions.And people also are amazing to increase the BP by saying weird things.
I also got disturbed...that person posts anything...it's annoying, I hate IF, I wish I didn't come here ...ppl write whatever comes to their mind...

Let any other man come...Ganga is head over heels for Jagya...don't worry guys...ek aur triangle kabhi nahin hoga...besides it's too difficult to carry that off, Jagya will not be in the picture much...since he will be here...it's just Sanchi, don't get worried.