Balika Vadhu

JaGan AT 4 : Benaam sa ek rishta - Page 32

ExcuseMePlz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Sush,the engagement would not have happened if ds would not have blackmailed ganga.I so wish that ds wouldn't have done that then sanchi would not have been succeeded in her conspiracy.Ya,obviously normally people will react how can jagya think about meeting ganga when its his engagement but we know for jagya going with ganga was more important than the engagement.But he couldn't fulfilled his own wish.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sush_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: sidra08

Jagaya would have understood without her talking rudely too Ganga thinks by talking rudely to him she will make him understand while the truth he knows he has heard her pray i wish Jagaya tells her that she will melt down and become water because the drama she is doing in front of him he knows its drama 😆

she will evaporate yaar☺️
tum jhoot kyun bol rahi ho ganga..
ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
The way he is looking at her precap he is angry at her and he will say why are you lying or will say shut up bole jaa rahe ho i came here for my best friend Mannu 😆
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
she is already water..and he is fire...lol
sush_ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shankythebest

Sush,the engagement would not have happened if ds would not have blackmailed ganga.I so wish that ds wouldn't have done that then sanchi would not have been succeeded in her conspiracy.Ya,obviously normally people will react how can jagya think about meeting ganga when its his engagement but we know for jagya going with ganga was more important than the engagement.But he couldn't fulfilled his own wish.

that's the most disastrous thing..
even when his life was in mess he only thought abt her studies.. look what he is getting in return..
sanchi is just too much to bear😵
i want to skip watching saja engagement par shashank in sherwani 😒
faria pls yaar provide caps for that epi..
yanks28 thumbnail
Sid that Mannu wala dialogue has been used enough, Dr Sa needs a new line now...surely CVs can write one...I hope.
sush_ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sidra08

The way he is looking at her precap he is angry at her and he will say why are you lying or will say shut up bole jaa rahe ho i came here for my best friend Mannu😆

shut up🤣
ganga will be... what what shut up.. haan
khai humhe shut up karne hai.. aap hi karlo shut up 😆
yanks28 thumbnail
I think I will skip watching engagement on TV...maybe I will watch it online, actually...NO, I wont watch it at all...I will see the caps, with Sanchi cropped out...
ExcuseMePlz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
The sherwani looked good,it was slightly revealed,I am damn sure shashank will look deadly.Thik hai shashank ko sherwani mein dekhne ke liye saab kuch sah lenge.
yanks28 thumbnail
tum sab seh lena, I wont...was it black? I couldn't tell if it was covered with something or what...I'm not looking forward to this moment.