Further to which Jagya added- "This Raksha
Bandhan we will be surely be reliving old
memories and we promise to be there for each
other. We are looking forward to celebrating
this Raksha Bandhan with zest. Also to add to
the festivities, we have our newest family
member, our new born baby sister who makes
this Raksha Bandhan even more special

Rama kush ho jayegi reading this news bcoz she is the one expecting more abt the jagya's bonding with his family members.
Edited by vidya0000 - 10 years ago
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Charu- poorly edited episode...too much build up, too much Sanchi, too little JaGan...tomorrow better be good.
ExcuseMePlz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Mehwi,I know jagya didn't talk to her but the question ganga asked to jagya was intolerable for jagya because he is not in love with her and he might have thought ok,if you think that people will say ulat sulat things when I am with you better I keep myself away from you.Ganga also didn't talk to him.He tried to control himself but finally gave up and went to meet them.Ganga doesn't know that he only came there to say goodbye but as a viewer I know Jagya has no such intentions so it seemed rude to me.But I completely understand ganga need to talk rudely with him otherwise Jagya ko achchi tarah samjhao to wo samajta nehin hai.Edited by shankythebest - 10 years ago
vidya0000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thereis one more news tha jagya will prepare kheer on rakshbandhan.
sush_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: yanks28

they r about to be separated, i hope they dont have a fight before it...idiots 😆😉 Ganga looks rly hurt somehow to me, uske dil ko bht gehri chot lagi hai...she knows his sagaai is today, Dr Sa plz hug her naa give some hint that u are dying for her...but if shes rude to him maybe he will feel some pain too ur right, the pain of love...

pyaar ka dard hai meetha meetha pyaara pyaara..
yeh hasi dard hi do diloon ka hain sahara...
poor JaGan... sep thought se hi dr.saa ka dil mein kuch kuch hogaya.. seperation will be much tougher or toughest...
sush_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: shankythebest

Mehwi,I know jagya didn't talk to her but the question ganga asked to jagya was intolerable for jagya because he is not in love with her and he might have thought ok,if you think that people will say ulat sulat things when I am with you better I keep myself away from you.Ganga also didn't talk to him.He tried to control himself but finally gave up and went to meet them.Ganga doesn't know that he only came there to say goodbye but as a viewer I know Jagya has no such intentions so it seems rude to me.But I completely understand ganga need to talk rudely with him otherwise Jagya ko achchi tarah samjhao to wo samajta nehin hai.

no shanky lal's dialogue itself said what a normal person reacts on jagya's behaviour.. remember how he was shouting aaj teri sagaai hai yaar..
yes he doesn't have any feelings for her or even if he has he din't realise..😔 par BV world mein sab log are ready to point finger.. kya rishta hai tum dono ke beech
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
guys tomorrow has to be like a 20 minute scene im serious bec we dont know when JaGan will meet again, im getting anxious...I want more of JaGan, ek toh whole scene is taking place in nick of time since Ganga has to catch her train, i wish Dr Sa could go with her to train station...sigh...
ExcuseMePlz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Vidya,I think tomorrow the same scene will be shown,it was a very short seen,so tomorrow the episode may start with todays last scene and then continue.
sush_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: vidya0000

Rama kush ho jayegi reading this news bcoz she is the one expecting more abt the jagya's bonding with his family members.

rama where are you yaar..
first they used her khayli pulao..
now they fulfilled her wish..
rama pls wish for JaGan marraige or dr.saa realising his love or saja breakup
ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Jagaya would have understood without her talking rudely too Ganga thinks by talking rudely to him she will make him understand while the truth he knows he has heard her pray i wish Jagaya tells her that she will melt down and become water because the drama she is doing in front of him he knows its drama  ðŸ˜†