Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
we need some caps of that scene...that scene has got to be longer and not be chopped up tomorrow ...yes he thinks that's Mannu's teddy...

lol HDDCS...teri yaadon ke saaye mein guzare gi zindagi...us khuda ke baad toh...pooja hogi bas teri...<3
vidya0000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hey sush kya kamarbandh?
sush_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: vidya0000

na in yesterday while giving gifts hospital staff kaha we are giving gifts to mannu so that u will also remember us. So, purposely dr.saab is giving gift to mannu so that ganga won't forget jagya.

And they way he called her.. it sounded like GanghaaA
jhoot boli.. phir milne ke liye bahana bana li..
dr.sa what's next in the list.. 😳
vidya0000 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sushiani

yes vidya..
wasn't it too much..
saja is not going to happen for sure.. just look at the present situation..
woman sharing tastes of her ex with a girl whom her ex is going to be engaged..
lol what should sanchi call anandi now.. bhabhi ya didi 🤢

keep ur rishthey with u call her babhi and don't turn towards haveli we neither wants to see tanandhi nor sanchi both r waste such me useless characters she gave long gyan to everyone finally helped gehna in granting permission from ds to keep the name of her own child.. whenever they gives importance  to anandhi it seems like a drama nothing looks real.
sush_ thumbnail

hey sush kya kamarbandh?

waist band..
which ganga puts on her waist..
Anandi asks sanchi to wear it since Jagya likes it😳
there is limit to share tastes too.. i guess.. Anandi thora excitement kam karlo
vidya0000 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sushiani

waist band..
which ganga puts on her waist..
Anandi asks sanchi to wear it since Jagya likes it😳
there is limit to share tastes too.. i guess.. Anandi thora excitement kam karlo

o god cheee...🤢 what else she will suggest.. her
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
LOL...guys I think next few days there will be unbearable episodes...anyway, going to assault Colors twitter today...for chopping up JaGan's epi...they deserved proper screen space but we had to see this kamarbandh nonsense instead...rly pissed. Engagement and Raksha Bandhan coming, I guess teej bhi hoga...at least for Raksha bandhan, Jagya will have Sugna...so Shekars can get lost...
sush_ thumbnail

keep ur rishthey with u call her babhi and don't turn towards haveli we neither wants to see tanandhi nor sanchi both r waste such me useless characters she gave long gyan to everyone finally helped gehna in granting permission from ds to keep the name of her own child.. whenever they gives importance to anandhi it seems like a drama nothing looks real.

rama frustrated hightime
i just cant take this long long bashans into my head 🥱
only watched the last part.. but its unfair spoilers n all were focussd on JaGan n they showed nanand n bhabhi ki tamasha😵
vidya0000 thumbnail
such mein how decently ganga avoided herself from bh and moving also here anandhi is crossing the limit.. unnecessarily she had inserted sanchi in jaGan's life moreover suggesting her yeh karo woh karo jagya is going to give tight slap what everyone has thought abt him womanizer i am damn sure he will marry ganga he won't give birth to a child i think he may have some problem in the spine so sanchi may step back and ganga will marry him bcoz love shld come from their heart not by expecting something else. dil se judegha yeh rishta this is what i m telling from the beginning.. jagya mannu and ganga happy life.
sush_ thumbnail

o god cheee...🤢 what else she will suggest.. her

thank god she stopped it there..
But who cared what she wears..
He is not gng look sanchi with a man's eye or heart anytime..