JaGan AT 4 : Benaam sa ek rishta - Page 23

Posted: 10 years ago
You guys awesome.. bomb🤣
you want her dead just like that.. no no 😈
Originally posted by Libra123

Someone please don't kill me... Tell me if Shashank was there today and if so when , is it bit and pieces or in the end or in one part.. Please .. I am begging you all...
mehwish told he was there and the episode ends😉
Shashank was there in the episode :)

Someone please don't kill me... Tell me if Shashank was there today and if so when , is it bit and pieces or in the end or in one part.. Please .. I am begging you all...

oye Rama ji sona munda tha epi main he was there on his motorbike 😆 throughout in bits and finally in the last 5 mins plus in precap😉
haan yaar CVs dil ka khoon kar rhe hain, Ganga ka pyaar will wear a sherwani for Sanchi, omg it hurts guys...

watch in the part 4. its enough but their meeting was wonderful.  Atleast mannu responded with curtosy to drsaab.otherwise ganga asked him why did u come dr saab. tmmrw she cries saying why don't u understand dr.saab. dr.saab better u marry sanchi ganga doesn't have guts to tell that she loves u.

shashank looked handsome tdy in the outdoor shooting even mannu was so cute.
Originally posted by yanks28

Sush, A-Bomb...she should be nuked ...Ganga ke pyaar se is ka****ni ki sagaai hone wali hai...Haye dil ka tukda tukda kardala ...I hated the editing today, useless!!! it pissed me off...

Ganga asked him why did you come? and he said Mannu LOL...JHOOOTAAA ..lol even my mom was waiting for Jagya to reach and when he did my mom loudly declared

"JAGYA AAGAYA!!!"
So your mom is also a JaGan fan like us😃