Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: charuluv_SV

i missed u yesterday but i saw ur posts, OMG,i was laugh like a crazy when read ur multiple SR๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณpoor Ganga๐Ÿ˜†

LOL Charu, poor?๐Ÿ˜ฒ she will be blessed.๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜† the fire is equally strong on both sides,  but Jagya doesn't know it and Ganga too, I think Ganga's desire for him (physical) will only happen if Jagya shows interest...after that no stopping either one ๐Ÿ˜›
charuluv_SV thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: yanks28

guys this pic is from Sriti's AT , Flutter shared it bec. this is one of my fav looks on Sriti, I was so dazzled by her beauty in this epi of her previous show, just before BV...see her beauty...this is future Mrs. Ganga J Singh

she is so beautiful in this,dr.sa will flat completely,JaGan r more adorable and lukiest couple
charuluv_SV thumbnail
Originally posted by: yanks28

LOL Charu, poor?๐Ÿ˜ฒ she will be blessed.๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜† the fire is equally strong on both sides,  but Jagya doesn't know it and Ganga too, I think Ganga's desire for him (physical) will only happen if Jagya shows interest...after that no stopping either one ๐Ÿ˜›

i dont think Jagya will stay from Ganga after marriage,it will take only maximum one week thats it, both will surrender๐Ÿ˜‰
yanks28 thumbnail
I love both their eyes and lips...JaGan's...<3
yanks28 thumbnail

i dont think Jagya will stay from Ganga after marriage,it will take only maximum one week thats it, both will surrender๐Ÿ˜‰

Charu look at him now...im so glad he fell in love before marriage, our JaGan were in love before taking vows, we can say it now...so they will have an eternally happy union pakka...lol one week, actually I hope they resist a long time, not that long but long enough for them both to become crazy ...๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜› they should both torture each other, but I want Ganga to stay away from Dr Sa and make him even more desperate ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰
charuluv_SV thumbnail
yesterday when Jagya talking to himself,he is adorable but iam feeling very bad poor Jagya๐Ÿ˜ญ
 in bike scene he was too hoti cant forget that,his hair also speaking with him,OMG!!he is simply romantic guy๐Ÿ˜ณ
charuluv_SV thumbnail
Ganga need more power to handle Jagya if she makes him more desprate๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
but Jagya knows how to bring Ganga in his ways๐Ÿ˜‰
mannu will help his bapusa,i think they make a deal๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†
yanks28 thumbnail

yesterday when Jagya talking to himself,he is adorable but iam feeling very bad poor Jagya๐Ÿ˜ญ

in bike scene he was too hoti cant forget that,his hair also speaking with him,OMG!!he is simply romantic guy๐Ÿ˜ณ

Bike scene was KILLING i loved that SO much, he was so sexy...I also feel rly bad for him, I wish he hugs Ganga and feels that peace when she is in his arms, all his questions will be answered.๐Ÿ˜ณ
yanks28 thumbnail

Ganga need more power to handle Jagya if she makes him more desprate๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

but Jagya knows how to bring Ganga in his ways๐Ÿ˜‰
mannu will help his bapusa,i think they make a deal๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†

Jagya should not involve a little baby in his naughty works๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰ but I know for Jagya Ganga will be his prey and he will be like a lion...๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜† I think he will be desperate soon seeing how he;'s runnin around for her๐Ÿ˜‰
charuluv_SV thumbnail
oh mehwish lion๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†he became puppy if Ganga touches him and forget that he is a doctor๐Ÿ˜†and take a long leave from hospital then he go back to his work after only Ganga  became preg๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†