crap after crap and constantly dropping trp's

Posted: 10 years ago
what the hell is going on in ssk 😑
trp's are dropping constantly 😭
are viewers mad to see same thing again and again show doesn't include only drama it include drama with good combination of romance and comedy . every relation should be showcased nicely they show case brother sister brother brother or sister sister relation ship and husband wife in terms of premar but what about rosid they are still now also only friends don't they feel to consummate...πŸ₯± but what the hell ...🀒 it can be a good track but what is the use of using same thing again and again 'property' bloody hell its ok this track can gain good trp's and we don't have any problem with this track but what is this over doze of jaanvi and prem ka raksha crap πŸ₯± no offense to new prem fan i also like new prem πŸ˜³ but it kind of sucks listening to him these days oh god he don't have respect towards his elder brother and not even his mother😲 i know she adopted nut whats wrong in it and if she have left prem when he was i child or his rapist father was killed or ran away then he would be the first one to come and say that after killing my parents u all left me alone and will be taking revenge what a situation ek taraf kua dusri taraf khai
and lol what's wrong in that if we ask for a rosid romance ...
rosid have no need to consummate why aren't they couple what the hell second marriage also happened and no consummation and leave consummation not even scenes i guess sid don't have any interest in his wife ghar ki murgi daal barabar what the hell sid did felt to consummate when roli was not with him and now what

and pari lol i laugh when i think about her when roli was not there she was suddenly skipped her some pregnancy months and became 3 months pregnant and lol on mataji's b day sme one said yes mataji only that her due date is close so she should not dance and see lol i guess she shifted back to 3rd month again πŸ˜† lol i guess pari's child ran off from her womb and is lost some where as he or she didn't got any screen space though and cv's are looking for it and pt it again pari's womb and thats why they show pari very often

and lol if they ever showed pari's delivery lol then after 2 to 3 months they have to show 2nd anniversary to as pari got pregnant after rosid and premar anniversary

Lol Shrija Awesome post πŸ˜†

I dont think cvs care for trp, thats why keep showing nonsense track with too much screen space for googly eyed jhanvi and her budiya. 

cvs still havent learned rosid are the trp and we watch this non sense only for rosid. i can tolerate whatever they are showing right now but this jahnvi and her grand mothers are irritating i cant take their crap any more πŸ˜‘ 

about cvs nonsense showing sid was at home when prem was getting married what was cvs thinking. did they have memory loss and forgot sid left home 5 years ago. 

We waited so long for rosid reunion and when they reunited they can't show any single romantic scenes. its been almost 2 years since rosid got married and still no consummation scene. yes u r right when roli wasnt there sid wanted to have a child, but now that roli returned did he had amnesia too just like cvs and forgot all about starting a family and having kids. Koi baat nahi, atleast give us cute nok jhok waali rosid.

this cvs will only show sad scenes filled with tears never any happy or romantic scenes. 

Lol next big scene after raksha will be sid and prem fighting on janmashtami on who will break the dahi handi first πŸ˜†

And paris pregnancy i have nothing to say πŸ˜† she is more than 9 months pregnant and yet no delivery. baccha sachi mein bhag gaya hoga.

Cvs we are telling you this again we watch ssk only for rosid and rosid is the trp of the show so give us rosid romantic & cute scenes before the show again have further trp drop.
Edited by sandraj - 10 years ago
Originally posted by sandraj

Lol Shrija Awesome post πŸ˜†

I dont think cvs care for trp, thats why keep showing nonsense track with too much screen space for googly eyed jhanvi and her budiya. 

cvs still havent learned rosid are the trp and we watch this non sense only for rosid. but i think cvs forgot there is a breaking point to everything. i cant take this track any more πŸ˜‘ and showing sid was at home when prem was getting married what was cvs thinking. did they have memory loss and forgot sid left home 5 years ago. 

We waited so long for rosid reunion and when they reunited they can't show any single romantic scenes. its been 2 years since rosid got married and still no consummation. yes u r right when roli wasnt there sid wanted to have a child, but now that roli returned did he had amnesia too just like cvs and forgot all about having kids. 

this cvs will only show sad scenes filled with tears never any happy or romantic scenes. 

Lol next big scene after raksha will be sid and prem fighting on janmashtami on who will break the dahi handi first πŸ˜†

And paris pregnancy i have nothing to say πŸ˜† she is more than 9 months pregnant and yet no delivery. baccha sachi mein bhag gaya hoga.

Cvs we are telling you this again we watch ssk only for rosid and rosid is the trp of the show so give us rosid romantic & cute scenes before the show again have further trp drop.

haha baccha bhaag gaya this is more funny lolzzzπŸ˜†

dahi handi what if both of them breaks the dahi hadi in shorts lol 🀣

and yes correct i agree we watch it for rosid only no one else πŸ˜•
Originally posted by wamavasant

haha baccha bhaag gaya this is more funny lolzzzπŸ˜†

dahi handi what if both of them breaks the dahi hadi in shorts lol 🀣

and yes correct i agree we watch it for rosid only no one else πŸ˜•

Lol aur nahi toh kya. at jhumkis mehandi her due date was near. and its been more than 2 weeks and still no delivery πŸ˜†

about dahi handi, who knows may be they will run and dance in shorts too πŸ˜†

😑😑😑full on crap is going on..after waiting for 2 years still same thng is going on😑😑ppl waited for rosid union bt wht thy r showing now crap utter crap 😑😑😑...not evn a single gd scene is  shown together leave abt romantic scenes 😑😑😑

CVS wale just knw to gv torture to Rosid fans  n ths wht thy have been dong  frm past 2 years
Edited by raokrithika - 10 years ago
totally agree with you shriju πŸ‘πŸΌ
cvs are going mad again πŸ€’
lagta hai cvs ko ROSIDIAN se panga lene ka dobara se shok chadha hai πŸ˜‘
last time jis tarah se cvs par ande tamatar fenke the this time bhi yahi karna padega πŸ˜ƒ
itni mushkil se ROSID mile but what the hell is this no ROSID scene πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
we all are waiting for ROSID nok jhok and chu chapad but this jhanvi the janvar and her rotlu dadi ufff 
first khushi and veeru after that this stupid dimar and now jhanvi the janvar and her sadistic dadi πŸ˜•  ...gurrr  
khushi is better than this janvar ... even she entertain us lol πŸ˜†
ssk becomes boring day by day  πŸ₯±
and this prem ufff stupid ... cvs change his character totally 
he forget his mom and her beloved brother 
and he has no respect for his elder bro ... totally worst  πŸ˜‘
hey cvs ROSID scene dedo warna hum tum mai itne chhed karenge ki confuse ho jaoge ki track kaha se shuru kare or kaha khatam lol πŸ˜†
and what about pari's baby lol shriju i agree with you hehe i think her baby is going for weekend lol πŸ˜†

well said Shrija !
really very very stupid track...everyone is sad...crying crying...current track is full of illogic...nothing interesting except Rosid scenes...what's wrong with cvs they r not showing ROSID properly ! They destroyed Prem character they'll drag this as much as they can...surely trp 'll reach the bottom it won't increase till they show proper cute romantic ROSID scene ! I too don't 've any objection for this track i'm ready to tolerate all illogics i want only one thing pls cvs give us cute ROSID scene daily !
I complitly agree with you.  They destroy character Prem πŸ˜• I mean really to him is more importnatn some girl he knows her 2 days πŸ˜• and this family 20 years that is πŸ˜• she is against Siddhant. And marriage ROSID is happen they married and that is πŸ₯±πŸ₯± nothing more. This track is sooo baaad I really dont get it. Why they dont make some happy track. With PREMAR and ROSID. πŸ˜²πŸ˜²
i agree v want rosid scenes 😊
Originally posted by AmreenBanoManso

totally agree with you shriju πŸ‘πŸΌ
cvs are going mad again πŸ€’
lagta hai cvs ko ROSIDIAN se panga lene ka dobara se shok chadha hai πŸ˜‘
last time jis tarah se cvs par ande tamatar fenke the this time bhi yahi karna padega πŸ˜ƒ
itni mushkil se ROSID mile but what the hell is this no ROSID scene πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
we all are waiting for ROSID nok jhok and chu chapad but this jhanvi the janvar and her rotlu dadi ufff 
first khushi and veeru after that this stupid dimar and now jhanvi the janvar and her sadistic dadi πŸ˜•  ...gurrr  
khushi is better than this janvar ... even she entertain us lol πŸ˜†
ssk becomes boring day by day  πŸ₯±
and this prem ufff stupid ... cvs change his character totally 
he forget his mom and her beloved brother 
and he has no respect for his elder bro ... totally worst  πŸ˜‘
hey cvs ROSID scene dedo warna hum tum mai itne chhed karenge ki confuse ho jaoge ki track kaha se shuru kare or kaha khatam lol πŸ˜†
and what about pari's baby lol shriju i agree with you hehe i think her baby is going for weekend lol πŸ˜†

Haii rabba u ka itna lamba comment parke mujhko hassi aagaye..πŸ˜†

Originally posted by AmreenBanoManso

[/quote]

🀣

Cvs tum mar jaon kahin!! Till now u don't realise the magic of rosid and power of rosidians! 😑

GIVE US ROSID AND PLEASE ISS DIMMER KI OVERACTING BAND KARO!

Nice post shrijuπŸ˜›

Edited by malihaahmed - 10 years ago