Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

~Hina Khan B'day Preps ~ Closed - Page 5

nivedha_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: pree4ru

u mean the one i did for 1220 epi and karan bday then its nt possible this time for various reason .

i mean i want to send msgs and gifts for hina...so shall i send it to wassup tv..???

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nivedha_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: -Wild_Desire-

u can send ur wish thru wassup tv.. pree4ru has posted the address .. after sending ur gift just pm her that u send with ur name, address to keep track of ur gift

yeah sure...i'll pm her...😃
_Amina_ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Wild_Desire-

Amina Deadline is 27th September

Oops sorry I didn't see 😛
Sayali_KSG thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Happy Birthday Hina khan...u r the most beautiful and gorgeous lady in the world.U r too cute,sweet and best actress in the world...
May god bless u and wish u happy,great and rocking life ahead

Happy Birthday to you! I wish that your life blossoms into many of your most cherished desires come true.

I have three wishes for you on your birthday. First, I wish that this Birthday teaches you something new and beautiful. Second, I wish that you have a day that you'll remember forever with a smile. And third, I wish that such days keep coming in every single day.

I wish that for every extra candle on your cake, you receive an extra reason to smile.

On your birthday, today, I wish you a year
with loads of fun, excitement and beautiful
memories.

Hoping your bday brings fortune to door,
Filling your days with all you wish for!

with love
SAYALI
.Mohabbatein. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Please edit your posts.. its barely 2 days let for deadline of Wishes/siggies/VM 
Deadline 27th September 
Pal_hina4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hina u r the most versatile talented beautiful hardworking nd down to earth actress...ur expressions jst take my heart away...ur acting touches my heart...ur not portraying akshara's character but u r living akshara...ur the real queen of expressions...i luv hina ur offscreen masti on sets or ur interviews r fabulous...for me ur my princess nd i will always luv u...keep smiling may god bless u nd u get all the success nd happiness in life...<3
Now time for ur birthday wishes
Hope lovely surprises are coming ur way
To make ur birthday a wonderful day
Smile nd laughter, joy and cheer
New happiness tht stays throughout the year
Hope ur birthday brings all these nd more
Filling life with surprises nd joys galore
So wish u a very special birthday to the most special person...<3
-Maryam thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Happy birthday hina khan! Seriously words cannot describe my admiration for you. You're beautiful inside out and the cutest person I've ever come across! love you tons! Wish you all the happiness in the world and all the success too. Because you truly deserve it. ❤️ You have done a commendable job in yrkkh .. Hats off to your dedication and commitment, barely any actor or actress does the same role for so long.l you've set an example! And indeed you are a versatile actress, you have made me cry with akshara and laugh with her. You've made akshara a character that is within us. Somewhat we feel what akshara feels, and truly hina it's cause of your hardwork.. 😃
When you joined the industry in 2009 I liked you back then too, coz you were different from the rest and completely unique!! But you have seriously evolved as an actress. You are the finest actresses of Indian television and for me the no 1! No one could've done akshara like you did. You've a very special place in my heart and I love you to the core and respect you ..
And I'm a huge fan of yours.😳
2nd October was the day when our darling hina was born!! 😃
Not only for you hina, but for us too this day is special! 
So I wish you have a mindblowing day🥳 And lots of amazing memories down the memory lane!! 
And I hope this coming year brings happiness, success, joy, and everything that you have ever desired for! 😊
I see you making it far in your career and in your life. All the best
Have an amazing day!! love you sooo much! Eat lots of cake, live up to be toothless
Keep loving us and we"ll keep loving you mwah ❤️
vim916 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
happy birthday hina i wish you lots of happiness and wish everything that u wish for is achieved and fullfilled in your life. love you as akshara and just love you so much and cant imagine my life without seeing you. you play akshara to perfection. enjoy your day and all the best❤️
kala_09 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
😊On your birthday I wish you much pleasure and joy; 
I hope all of your wishes come true. 😊

😛May each hour and minute be Filled with Delight, 
And your birthday be perfect for you! 
Happy Birthday  Hina Khan.😛

😛You are just rocking as Akshara in Yeh rishta.. No one can do this much perfect as u do hina as akshara.. so proud of you.. You are just adorable.. ❤️ You made us speechless by your acting.. 😳  Love you Hina Khan..❤️
❤️A lovely birthday princess' with such enchanting ways deserves the royal treatment on her special day of days!
May Your Every Birthday Wish Come True!❤️
May your life be colorful day and night,
With love, happiness & Success of your right,
And God's choicest blessings b always there. ..
Happy Birthday to you ...Hina Khan.😃.
You Are a Shining Star ⭐️
Proud to be ur fan..
Love u Hina..❤️
A Big Hug from Your Fans..🤗On your birthday..😃

God Bless you.

Edited by kala_09 - 10 years ago
.StarryPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
PM me if u need any help please😳