Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Sanaya was offered Kystal role but boy I'm glad she got IPKKND instead. 
ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
I personally might be the only one Aalz, I didn't see any chemistry in Kryan :S They were cute as Virika though.. probably it was their characters they clicked more to me as a pair, but offscreen..no..
Yeah Nia was good in the cancer track..actually I watched the show only till the cancer track and I quit it after that lol

Did you see Sanaya's new bday segment pics from IF :P <3 She looks so cute, but the guy next to her -__- No comments. Why does he always have to be in between :@
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Leave it yaar nothing can be done about that.
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Originally posted by: SublimeSanz..

About what? that guy? 🀣

Yes he was there for her last year Birthday as well and now this year 😑
ragzz. thumbnail
Does he ever do anything in life -__- growing fat day by day -__- SO ANNOYING. Can we have one segment on her JUST ALONE 
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
I was pissed off when I saw the pics as well thank god non of us had high expectation on her Birthday segments. 
-vaishnavite- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Did you all see that rat next to Sanz's flawless bday segment pics? My doll was looking flawless as usual πŸ˜³β˜ΊοΈβ€οΈ but the janitors didn't clean the place very well so a filthy, slimy, good-for-nothing, pathetic RAT had to come along and touch her flawlessness πŸ˜• I really can't stomach why this rat can't be shoven off Earth. Let's do that for our next mission πŸ˜³ Ahh rats are AWFUL -________-
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Next you heard he will be auditioning for the male lead in her new show πŸ˜† Hope KT or some other guy is her new Co-star. I don't even want HC as her Co-star I don't know what people see in him he's neither good looking or a good actor to me I find him dull.  
-vaishnavite- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
No πŸ₯± I will refuse to let rats contamimate her new show  Seriously jobless rats better stay far away :@ 

Harshad? I find him OK looking but I agree, KT would be β˜ΊοΈ with Sanaya β€οΈ Ahh Tacker wth Sanz is what I'm hoping for now <33
ragzz. thumbnail
🀣. 🀣. 🀣 He's not a rat anymore but a bandicoot 🀣 that means a BIG rat 🀣 He has seriously grown so fat :O I mean seriously WHY IS HE ALWAYS THERE -___-
ROFLL Aalz, I don't think she wants to work with him anyways.. ;)