Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mariaa.SG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: ..SanzLicious..

I know Mari Without Sanz TV is just  Ahhh I'll miss my doll so much. Have you been watching CC? It's ending ðŸ˜­

And Gul is hell bent on making QH the most illogical show ever. ðŸ˜† I can't ... ZoYaan? :'(((((

She's such a big ray of shine in our lives  ! ðŸ˜³ sachhiii , really hope she does something and uses her brain for once
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I'm really not worried that much I have a little hope. 
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
I hope she choose carefully this time and not worried about recreating magic. Want to see her in a good show and will be able to do justice to her talent.
-vaishnavite- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
It's over Aalz ðŸ˜† New spoiler -- Ayaan & Zoya's nikkah happened TWICE apparently to fix the first one  Guess ZoYaan are truly here for a long time. 
-vaishnavite- thumbnail
IKR? ðŸ¥± Sad. Sad, Sad. 
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Gul is the new Ekta Kapoor bringing in such weird and stupid twist. Still hoping for the best Gul will only insult her own religion if Zoyaan marriage happened.     
-vaishnavite- thumbnail
Urgh I know  Trying to be positive, Aalz, but I think Gul wants to turn into Ekta Kapoor. QH will now become Pavitra Rishta  
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
If this happened the one who will suffer the most is Humz because if Zoya enter SM it will be heartbroken for Humz to be watching Ayaan with his new wife. Atleast Asad wouldn't be there to see Zoya with someone else.

I don't want to see Zoyaan getting intimate in Asad crazy imagination Gul better not dare show that.
Edited by -Unknowndesire - 10 years ago
-vaishnavite- thumbnail
OMG Aalz yes same ! And Humz will GO MAD seeing ZoYaan  What the hell is Gul doing? At least send Humz away somehow so she doesn't have to endure seeing her love with another 

AND I SWEAR GUL HAD BETTER KEEP ASYA'S AND AYRA"S PURITY ðŸ¤¬ If they have love scenes, and Asad even just imagines them, I will flip -__-
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
After the precap I fell the nikaah wont be valid. Nothing justifies it. They will be misunderstood by the others I think not sure though.