Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago

So agree, Mandy ... she is so pragmatic and down to earth ... CC was a good show and could have been even better, but something got lost in the execution, especially after the disastrous start with the loser! Anyway, from the sounds of it, Sanaya is already being courted by producers ... hopefully this time whoever signs her, the PH and channel will not rush into launching the show but will take their time over casting and story and screenplay.

And with the phangurls busy raving over BS and his new heroine and their claims of re-creating chemistry, maybe San can now be left in peace to get on with her career and her work, without either her or her co-actor being bashed for daring to say the same!

I do want a love story this time round ... but please not another version of angry young man and bubbly girl ... having said that,  don't think Sanaya herself would take up anything like that ... she likes trying new things every time, and now she's in a position to pick and choose. The only problem is that new, imaginative scripts are still lacking on Indian telly ... and even if they try, they don't always do well. Hope she finds something different again ... I'm still rooting for Daag ... 

So our CC got re-opened after 72 hours ... seems it's more popular with stalkers than even with members! I couldn't find those posts ... but the stalkers did! How dedicated some people are! 🤣

-vaishnavite- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
No NB would be ideal ! Why couples man? 🥱 I want to see her in JDJ or something rocking as the diva she is before she comes back with a bang <3333

IKR? Her personality is so confident, her honesty,  her IVs are awesome, her talent and her elegance <3333 :') So practical and pragmatic right Diya ! My bb :')

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: DiyaS

So agree, Mandy ... she is so pragmatic and down to earth ... CC was a good show and could have been even better, but something got lost in the execution, especially after the disastrous start with the loser! Anyway, from the sounds of it, Sanaya is already being courted by producers ... hopefully this time whoever signs her, the PH and channel will not rush into launching the show but will take their time over casting and story and screenplay.

And with the phangurls busy raving over BS and his new heroine and their claims of re-creating chemistry, maybe San can now be left in peace to get on with her career and her work, without either her or her co-actor being bashed for daring to say the same!

I do want a love story this time round ... but please not another version of angry young man and bubbly girl ... having said that,  don't think Sanaya herself would take up anything like that ... she likes trying new things every time, and now she's in a position to pick and choose. The only problem is that new, imaginative scripts are still lacking on Indian telly ... and even if they try, they don't always do well. Hope she finds something different again ... I'm still rooting for Daag ... 

So our CC got re-opened after 72 hours ... seems it's more popular with stalkers than even with members! I couldn't find those posts ... but the stalkers did! How dedicated some people are! 🤣

I'm rooting for "Daag" as well after watching the past few episodes of QH I'm having mix feelings about another 4lion's shows I didn't like them repeating the same songs for there previous show with there new I thought they went too OTT there first Teri Meri now Hawa Hawai? I don't want another Angry man and bubbly girl story either. 
ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Gosh I'm so glad some people are finally going to get over their obsession and move on with Barun's new heroine 😆 and leave our doll alone for once phew!! I'd sincerely like to thank Suzanne for getting some sense into their minds 😆

I agree, I want Sanaya in a romantic show unless she chooses something totally different this time I can't say, but yeah that's what sells and SI excels at romance ❤️
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
It's similar to movies like fashion & Heroine Ragz  
ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Okay :) but is it like an upcoming show?
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Originally posted by: SublimeSanz..

Okay :) but is it like an upcoming show?

Yeah it been in pipeline for awhile now they're still searching for a female lead.
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
I don't know this but I know it's a big project
Edited by -Unknowndesire - 10 years ago
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Whatever she pick is your choice I have no expectation but I'm just keeping my finger crossed for a love story. 
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: -Unknowndesire

Yeah it been in pipeline for awhile now they're still searching for a female lead.

According to capricorn (from CC forum, Sanjeeda Sheikh has been finalised. I know that Pratyusha (from Balika Vadhu) and Sanjeeda were being considered, but didn't know that Sanjeeda had been finalised. Not sure yet ... this is capri's news.
Daag is by Cinevistas ... so again, mixed feelings about the PH, they tend to start off well and then peter out.

I don't want 4 Lions show ... Gul is doing QH as according to her story without much channel interference, and I don't like it very much. Her characterization is good, and she develops her plots well, but her characters tend to be very similar ... or they have been in the last three shows she has done .. almost identical, in fact. And she repeats the same scenarios with minor variations ... same scheming villain or villains, who gets away with everything while the main leads are clueless and brainless ... the villains get too much screen space in her shows.

Anyway it seems that Sanaya is already meeting producers ... so fingers crossed!