Chat Clubs

..Sanzholics Chitchatters.. #1 (INVITES ONLY) DT Note 58 - Page 26

ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
f**k Sony! I'm so pissed off with them! I wish my baby doll never chooses Sony ever again -_- feeling so bad for her 😔 but it's okay, her calibre is way higher than other actors, she will be back with a bang <33

Guys, I was so ready for this news. I just knew it.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
The looser channel they can go to hell just hate them right now 🤢Hope Sanaya next show is on colors or SP. 
-vaishnavite- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
IKR Ragzie?? Sony is the most disgusting and unprofessional channel I've seen, giving unclear info and leading people on ðŸ¥± March 2014? Too good to be true ðŸ˜­

My princess deserves FAR better than this bakwaas channel with the lamest shows on Indian TV  She'll be back fiercer than EVER, ALL channels want her, so there YOU GO 

I loved SaNuj ðŸ¥º DAMN SONY :@ You lost a QUEEN :@ And they'll see for themselves soon, when Sanz returns with full force <3333
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Colors should take SaNuj and cast them in a romantic drama if only that's possible the couple have so much chemistry. 
ragzz. thumbnail
Yes they lost a gem! Too bad. Bloody blind idiots. Oh well they can't f**king handle a show let alone competing with other popular channels. Now I know why I've never liked Sony. 🤢
-vaishnavite- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
They're pathetic ðŸ¤¢ They lost a queen! Damn Sony :@ Whatevs, she'll be back with a bang, and watch Sony be eating their words, and completely fading out! Bakwaas channel :@
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Hey everyone read about CC going off air I feared this would happen given the ratings. I'm notworried for Sanz though, she is in demand and will be back in no time but will hopefully never work for Sony again
ragzz. thumbnail
Mandy 🤗

I know right? We were all so prepared or atleast I was prepared to hear it, sometimes we hear its extension, sometimes going off air. But this time this is deffo not a rumour and its seriously going off air. oh well what can we really do. 
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Hola all ... add me please ðŸ˜ƒ

Really bummed about the news, although it wasn't unexpected ... we all knew that. 😕

Just hope Sanaya bounces back quickly ... she's very much in demand for sure ... but I hate watching TV without her, it just doesn't have the same spark! Even a few months without her will be tough to wait out ... hope we get news soon enough. Am sure other PHs are waiting in line ... this time the news is not unexpected, so hopefully she won't miss out on anything good. All the channels are definitely courting her ... fingers crossed!

DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: .Mandy.

Hey everyone read about CC going off air I feared this would happen given the ratings. I'm notworried for Sanz though, she is in demand and will be back in no time but will hopefully never work for Sony again

Mandy, I think all channels are the same, they are all just TRP hungry. Sony takes the cake though ... they rushed the show on air and now are not ready to give it a chance. Can't blame them completely ... if the ratings had picked up even a little, I think they would have kept it on, but ratings have just not improved at all. Maybe it's a blessing in disguise, just think whatever happens, happens for the good, and maybe something much bigger and better is coming Sanz' way.