Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-vaishnavite- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey gals <33

Ragzieee <33 aalz <33

Yes, I watched CE. πŸ˜† Bakwaas movie Ragzie, but the chemistry is the most important for me remember? πŸ˜† That's why I just ADORE SRK & Deepika's chemistry β€οΈ

And OMG I agree Ragzie. Aalz, I know BW is very prestigious & she could do it for sure, but Sanz doesn't need all the fakeness and egotism there πŸ₯± Bollywood offscreen is VERY dark and I don't want our doll to face that kind of thing β€οΈ I'm  happy seeing her on TV.

IF-Addictz? :P Isn't that 50000 posts? :P
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I understand that πŸ˜† I know that will never happened. I don't want to see Sanaya doing C grade movies.
ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Vaish πŸ€— Yeah it is 50,000 posts 🀣 Its a long way to go! Don't know when I'll become one πŸ₯Ί 🀣 I know right? CE was such a crapfest but SRK Deepika were gorgeous together, I especially liked their mandir waala scene ☺️ Even at this age, SRK romances so well, his eyes speak volumes <33
Aalz, forget C grade movies, Don't want her entering the horrible world of bollywood -__- 
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
I agree lol Bollywood doesn't have much to offer to female actors nowadays. PC Barfi/Fashion Vidya - Kahaani or Sridevi -  English Vinglish those roles comes in once in a blues.
ragzz. thumbnail
Its not just about good offers Aalz, its about how dark bollywood is. Everything seems so perfect in front of our eyes when the reality of these bollywood stars is something else. Personally I am only a fan of actors onscreen, although my liking for SRK is not only limited onscreen, but offscreen too! Other than him, I can't say the same about anyone else -_-
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
You mean full of themself? πŸ˜† I know Kareena is a bitch off screen she spit in a fan face once I'm not that sure about the rest though :/ SRK is sweet off screen yaar I seen alot to know. Even I'm a fan of SRK both on screen & off screen my dad is a huge fan of him so I grow up watching his films.
ragzz. thumbnail
You are too naive Aalz πŸ˜† Its just not attitude or arrogance, that in bollywood stars is guaranteed..They have too many airs about themselves, there must be very few stars who are humble. I am talking about vulgar they are. Sleeping around with each other and getting good movies..I don't wanna talk too much about this 🀣 I hope you know what I mean πŸ˜†
SRK is a gem! People often misunderstand him, but how can they forget he has given us blockbuster movies and he is still so humble ❀️
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
I agree with sleeping around part πŸ˜† You can explain a few no fair πŸ˜›

I never get Katrina Kaif & Salman Khan situation she saying he always been a friend to her when they were rumors they had more going on between them.
-vaishnavite- thumbnail
Exactly Ragzie πŸ˜³ Aalz, BW is all glittery and beautiful on the front, but the system there is NASTY and just dark in general πŸ€’ Everyone's arrogant there, except for SRK and Deepika ❀️, who are truly very humble <333 :')  ... I may admire Sonam & Kareena onscreen but offscreen hell nah, they are arrogant πŸ˜† My onscreen liking of actors does not make me an offscreen fan πŸ˜† Cause Bollywood is full of dealings and corruption.

Amrita Rao and Shahid have to be my all time fave BW couple though <33 Such chemistry, plus Amrita's gorgeous and nice offscreen :)

-vaishnavite- thumbnail
Kat & Salman are not together anymore πŸ˜† They were, but it ended. Now Kat's snuggling up to Ranbir to get good offers