..Sanzholics Chitchatters.. #1 (INVITES ONLY) DT Note 58 - Page 81

Posted: 10 years ago
Aalz how are you 🤗 So in QH, the twist wasn't as crazy as expected? 😆
I'm follow 3 Indian shows these days lol just want to watch some stuff to cut time going to miss Sanaya alot. 😭
hola 😳

i'm going to watch QH and then yell at Zoe for her stupidity as apparently she's running from Tanveer WITH A PHONE IN HER HAND AND YET SHE DOESNT USE IT.

And apparently tis Tanveer ka khel today -______________-

I want Sanz back 😭 Then this emotional atychaar is not at all hard cause I would have my first bb andmost important bb back on screen 😭

Urgh. Tanveer ka khel, muqaddar ka khel, hell is breaking loose for AsYa and AyRa Aalz. 
Tanu & Vikram deserve each other they should get married I'm sure Vikram will be a good father to her kid. 
I just watch one show besides CC! I even quit watching Suku's show..I don't know how I am going to kill time :( I need Sanaya on my screen 🥺
I KNOW RIGHT? 🤬 They're such IDIOTS that it's BEYOND villainy. VIKRAM WILL BE TERRIFIC FATHER TO TANU KI BACHI AND I CANT SEE HUMZ AND ZOE'S FACES ON MONDAY -_________- BECAUSE EMOTIONAL HURT -__-

THIS SHOW IS SO PAINFUL TO WATCH -__-

4lion's really knows how to make there viewers blood boil 
I need Sanz back hope time fly by fast!
They do Aalz. And make them dread watching -- HOW can anything that comes out of this be logical ??????

Here's to hoping that Sanz comes back soonnn 😭 My flawless bb needs to come back and make me calm down over this horrible twist -_____-

Just like after IPK, she made small appearances in so many things, I was satisfied and then came CC! I couldn't have been happier. Hope the same happens this time too but obviously she comes back with something even more awesome this time ❤️