Chat Clubs

..Sanzholics Chitchatters.. #1 (INVITES ONLY) DT Note 58 - Page 66

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Yeah everyone have different taste I have Zeetv my Mom is a Pavitra Rishtafan and sometimes watches Qubool hai.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
I am really picky with what I watch and also I don't have too much time these days hehe
-vaishnavite- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ketki is cute 😳 Her & Vikrant are adorable as AyRa man ! I ship them offscreen too, but alas, Vikrant has a GF apparently -_-
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
The guy is so hot I'm more attached to him than KSG I don't know why there is just something about him.  
-vaishnavite- thumbnail
No, I get what you're saying Aalz 😳 Vikrant's smile is adorable hehe! ❤️

, tbh, though, I don't find any of the male actors in Telly to be worthy of fangirling over except for Anuj :P KSG is graced with very, very good looks but his hair 🤢 He does not know how to take care of himself & it's affecting AsYa onscreen  I hope for the sake of Surbhi/Zoe he cuts it 😆 

ayshaomar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Yes Surbhi is very pretty
and i can't say im a fan as i am only starting the show lol but Sanz is always number 1

KSG is a very good looking guy but sometimes his hair gets too long and i hate that on guys

btw congrats Ragz for the residency
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
KSG is a good looking guy but it's just his personality off screen that I can never be attached to a guy like that but as an actor I appreciate him alot.   
-vaishnavite- thumbnail
OH YES congrats Ragzieee 🤗🤗 Permanent Canadian resident FTW 🤗<3

KSG can look horrid or hot 🤣 All depending on his hair !

EEKS Aysha, you're starting QH?? OMG YAY! Surbhi's beautiful <3 Only girl I find pretty in Telly besides Sanz. And her offscreen is so similar to Sanaya, both are so bubbly <3 :) Do tell me what you think :D.

Sanz is always #1 and that's why I'm so sad CC is ending b/c the girl who I love the most in Telly and makes my day will be gone for a time  TV will not be that same w/out her man. Hope she comes back with KT ASAP :P
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Surbhi is okay for me I appreciate her as an actress alot and I love AsYa but can't say I'm a fan or anything.
-vaishnavite- thumbnail
Agree Aalz 😆 His offscreen personality is a bit of a turn off. 😆 His chemistry with Surbhi is amazing though.