Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-vaishnavite- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Really Manaal? 😲 OMG haha I didn't know that ! I know after DMG he hosted NB with GR, but I didn't know he had BW dreams too 😲 

Ah  He would have been so hot with Sanz 🥺 Why does EVERY SINGLE guy in Telly have BW dreams in the first place ??

Haven't they learned? KSG ventured into BW, he didn't succeed even with his Armaan phangurls and now he's back to Telly! 😆 

IDK,  unless you're Sushant Singh Rajput who left with CLEAR CLARITY about BW aspirations, you can't succeed there ! Sushant succeeded cause he has good speaking skills and informed everyone clearly! 

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I wish to see her with Anuj again he's so professional and dedicated he does ads, films,Tv shows all but that isn't even possible finally Sanaya have a perfect Co-star now lead to all this 🤢 
Chastidy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Gosh CC going off air makes me so sad and angry</3
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Hi all, I know CC going off air is upsetting but I'm hoping someone casts Anuj and Sanaya together again their pairing never got a chance. There should be some sort of limit as to how long a show can be on air before being pulled, but I'm hoping for the best with these two, they deserve it
-HappyBird- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hey guys :)
I want sanaya in 4lions show !!
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2LCfC7CFv8[/YOUTUBE]
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Salman is a power man damn 😲
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: ..SanzLicious..

Really Manaal? 😲 OMG haha I didn't know that ! I know after DMG he hosted NB with GR, but I didn't know he had BW dreams too 😲 

Ah  He would have been so hot with Sanz 🥺 Why does EVERY SINGLE guy in Telly have BW dreams in the first place ??

Haven't they learned? KSG ventured into BW, he didn't succeed even with his Armaan phangurls and now he's back to Telly! 😆 

IDK,  unless you're Sushant Singh Rajput who left with CLEAR CLARITY about BW aspirations, you can't succeed there ! Sushant succeeded cause he has good speaking skills and informed everyone clearly! 

Also Sushant was backed by the goddess of Indian telly, Ekta Kapoor herself ... the director of Kai Po Che is her cousin. He's been smart about his BW move ... very, very smart. He left PR on good terms with Ekta, Ankita has stayed on in PR so as not to jeopardise relations with her They both know the importance of keeping bridges intact in this industry, where everyone knows everyone else and it's all about networking. Plus he worked on himself a lot - did a dance show while he was waiting for his BW break, kept himself busy and well groomed.

KW is being smart too ... he's doing hosting, where he gets to meet with all the biggies of BW, he's stopped doing daily shows and is biding his time.

Ayushman is the only one who really struck lucky ... and he is a multi-talented guy - good acting chops, good screen presence, a very good on stage personality, good singer, can dance ... he's also good at interacting with the biggies of BW. 

KSG thought he was big enough on his own merit and didn't need all this ... thought his phangurls and his talent was good enough ... he fell flat on his face and came back quietly to TV. And he IS talented ... he's doing well enough on TV as Asad.
Silhoutte92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
veera is taking a leap  what if she turns older veera 

# just saying .no chappals plz
ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Hi all 🤗 ❤️

I don't know how I am feeling..I am sad about CC going off air, coz such a good pair like ChanMan/SaNuj won't be seen on our screens anymore :( Who knew this is going to last month for them :( But I am happy that the show is going off air, coz Sanz deserves better and something bigger. I really hope she chooses a big channel this time, moreover a love story and not family drama, coz I've understood that is what people prefer?

About Sanz, She is here to stay..she's so much in demand that I don't think any other actress would be even asked that much, that in itself makes me a happy fan<33 Just want her to be happy, bas<3

And welcome Sadi 🤗 ❤️