Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SanzBarbie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: -Unknowndesire

The person who run this twitter account should get an award for having the best sense of humor http://twitter.com/BeingBarunSobti

Jobless Hoboti has become a laughing stock.

Yeah the account handler has such a superb sense of humor !!
Jobless hobo is a sinking ship. No TV producer will ever approach to him in future after his quitting drama with SP and four lions and about his so called BW career , his main aur meri Chaddi tight and catch 22 will be canned forever ..
And all credit to Gul and creatives for transforming such an ungroomed oily hairy guy into hot business tycoon ASR ..Edited by NicklausBarbie - 10 years ago
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
He was good looking as ASR these days he's not very good looking at all he need a good grooming,
Edited by -Unknowndesire - 10 years ago
SanzBarbie thumbnail
Exactly , and for citing this truth about camera and light poor Lalit Mohan was bashed left right and center by Hoboti rabid fanatics ..
Yeah I saw his recent pic which was PMed to me by a Saroon fan to gain like in her posts , he looks like a hairy begger , eww man how can anyone look so bad :$
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
SaRoon fans are blind fools they're coming everyday to the CC forum to mock Anuj & Sanaya poor souls are jealous.  
SanzBarbie thumbnail
Thank god Barbie doll got such an amazingly good looking co actor like Anuj !! Hope to see them together again and againin future after ChhanChhan ends specially in a love story and ad films !
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Even I wouldn't mind seeing SaNuj again after CC ends.
SanzBarbie thumbnail
This ph has such an awesome costume range for Sanaya and Anuj the main leads unlike fotur lions who only managed to give nice Sarees to the whining psycho AnJhalli Di !!
That's why I love them more :)
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Yeah true that but I wish they change her hairstyle that's my fault at the moment want her to go back to the hairstyle at the beginning of the show.

See in the new Independence Day promo Sanaya is warring the white dress Maamv brought for CC more romance next week 😳
SanzBarbie thumbnail
Yeah saw the promo :) she was looking angelic I. White , hope they show Manav and Chhanchhan having a romantic candle light dinner when ChhanChhan wearing the white suit gifted by her hubby .. Yeah agree they should change Sanaya's hair style !!
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Hope for a romantic song sequence next week 2 more days to go. Manav is the best hubby I have seen on indian TV.