Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SanzBarbie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: SublimeSanz..

Seriously Anuj is perfection and so is Sanz, these two I only wish they were one ❤️

Ragz I am damn sure if Barbie doll was not committed to Pappu then Anuj would have proposed her by now !! They are so in tuned to each other , just look at their comfort level from the day one !!

But no worry soccer has goalie but every player tries to goal , similarly so what Barbie has a bouyfraand , Anuj can take his chance ;) ;)
ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
LOLOL Manaal. as much as I would love that, but you know what matters is Sanaya's choice and how we should respect that, and of course we do ❤️ 😳
SanzBarbie thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SublimeSanz..

LOLOL Manaal. as much as I would love that, but you know what matters is Sanaya's choice and how we should respect that, and of course we do ❤️ 😳

But the thing irks me is that Pappu persuaded her for two months into this relationship in MJHT period, it's not that Barbie doll was so eager to float Pappu's boat :/
And if now Anuj-Barbie rock together I would happily accept that and fervently wishing for them to be real life couple 3:)Edited by NicklausBarbie - 10 years ago
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Guys don't share personal information here were being stalked so we have to be careful with what we said here even not through PM as there is zero privacy on this site 😵

Take it through FB Chats.
Edited by -Unknowndesire - 10 years ago
SanzBarbie thumbnail
Oh btw I forgot to tell Ragz about the fabulous poster she made for SaNuj...
Ragz the poster was like a fairy tale , so goddamn beautiful and love u for putting my name <3
SanzBarbie thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Unknowndesire

Guys don't share personal information here were being stalked so we have to be careful with what we said here even not through PM as there is zero privacy on this site 😵

Take it through FB Chats.

But I heard jobless Hoboti's fanatics bashing and name calling Sanz 24/7 on their god forsaken cc , then why not we sanzaholics speak our minds :/ confused :S
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: NicklausBarbie

But I heard jobless Hoboti's fanatics bashing and name calling Sanz 24/7 on their god forsaken cc , then why not we sanzaholics speak our minds :/ confused :S

He looks better as ASR working time hours than laying at home doing nothing.

Check PM.
SanzBarbie thumbnail
I just don't want any hairy , oily , ungroomed creature near 1000 feet around Barbie doll .. Good riddance IPK ended and Sanaya got such a handsome co actor like Anuj !!
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
The person who run this twitter account should get an award for having the best sense of humor http://twitter.com/BeingBarunSobti

he has become a laughing stock.