Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: MoronsKiMallika

Thank you, Humptoo... betaa... isn't it? Asad and Zoe... in their subconscious mind are hearing the knocks of loss and devastation. They know its coming - we always do... intuition tells. Ghaffur has to re-attach himself to Zoe again... and then, Zoe has to understand that even if its for some time... Ghaffur aur Asad mein se sirf ek hi usska hogaa. 😆

Ayaan and Humzie have to sing some chhupa-chhupi songs abhi.😉

All the best for your exam, darling. GOD bless you.🤗

yes they have to sing and i dont crib about Ayra 😎 they are equally a treat to watch and i enjoy completely 😳 ⭐️
from being a chirpy and bubbly adolescent Zoya to being THE Asad Ahmed Khan's wife Zoya has to go through that phase where she has to realize what she wants and what her destiny has isnt the same thing. Seeing them scared makes me feel scary and sad 😭 😆 

maybe i am too attached to them. Maybe to me they are not fiction. or Maybe i am not normal 🤣 😆 

thank you soo much vicky maam 🤗 😳 

btw, i am writing your essays on karma tomorrow 😆 
Livingfree thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty

yes they have to sing and i dont crib about Ayra 😎 they are equally a treat to watch and i enjoy completely 😳 ⭐️
from being a chirpy and bubbly adolescent Zoya to being THE Asad Ahmed Khan's wife Zoya has to go through that phase where she has to realize what she wants and what her destiny has isnt the same thing. Seeing them scared makes me feel scary and sad 😭 😆 

maybe i am too attached to them. Maybe to me they are not fiction. or Maybe i am not normal 🤣 😆 

thank you soo much vicky maam 🤗 😳 

btw, i am writing your essays on karma tomorrow 😆 

Me too 😭 😆 The possibility of another separation scares me 😭 😆
MoronsKiMallika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: anushreemishra

Great post vicky ma'am...

Today we got see fear of asad,zoya nd Gaffur
Asad's fear of losing zoya nd the void it would create is so great that he doesn't even want to about zoya leaving him as a joke...
Zoya's fear of losing asad makes her want to get married to asad asap so that nothing could ever separate them
Gaffur's fear of dying alone is something that he knows are teh fruits of his own deeds
Imraan is still the spineless weak excuse for a man

Thank you. Yes, you are reading AsYa's fear of separation as they see and feel it.Ghaffur just wants to be forgiven and released, but redemption should come first.😃
WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7
S you are an officially depressed insan. 🤣
Originally posted by: angleI8383

amazing post 👏

Thank you.😃
Livingfree thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty

S you are an officially depressed insan. 🤣

😡 😆
Originally posted by: asadzoya1asya

AWESOE

Thank you.😃
_Ridz_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: s120

😡 😆

So are u Ankie 😆😆 ... 
Ankahee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: MoronsKiMallika

Thank you and i second you. Asad has no sense of humour and the kind of life he has had, its natural that he finds nothing funny about losing anyone he loves. He has told Zoe this time and again - don't leave me and don't even joke about it. Zoe needs to understand this and keep the humour regrading emotions low. 

I am not pre-empting anything - am just saying that its not in Asad's nature to forgive , especially if the betrayal is emotional ( Rashid and Tanveer )- and if Zoe was to walk out on her own, Asad will not just be destroyed , he will keep it as a thorn in his heart - it will be out of character for him to forgive her just like that. 

Like you said... Still waters run deep. 😃

That thorn in his heart thing...this why perfectionists have a tough life. They follow the rules to the T and have a traumatic attack when others break them. And this is also the reason why they are attracted to imperfections. AsYa are exactly that imperfect perfection 😊
ladyhobbes thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Amazing post! You beautifully brought out the essence of the conversation and hug between Asad and Zoya. It seems we are heading to the big revelation of Gaffur soon. However I think this might maybe happen only after Asad and Zoya get married. Because there has to be a reason that Zoya has spoken about her faithfully giving her all for her marriage a hundred million times. She said it today also which made me think maybe this promise of hers might soon be shaken with the entry of her father in her life. And just maybe Asad knowing this will voluntarily let her go so she won't have to make a decision that might go against her principles. Just a theory!
I don't understand the whole Najma-Imran track. Nikhat breaks their engagement and some two days later he is at Najma's house talking about his marriage with Najma and cold heartedly dismissing Nikhat in spite of knowing she is their sister? Why does Najma want to marry such a guy? And Imran,Najma and Zoya's justification that this marriage is fine because anyway Nikhat broke their engagement is horrifying, selfish and extremely cold-hearted. So Nikhat does not have any feelings or what?