AsYa & Ghaffur: Koi khauff dastak detaa hai kahin. - Page 3

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by ras224

res
edited
i hvnt commented on ur post 4 a long tym & bang on am i da 1st 1?😲...chalo kahi pe toh 1st ayi😎
ok as usual ur post is frigging awesome👏...now i wont ask ap itne acche likhte kaise hai coz i know har samay ap acche hi likhte hai😳
da starting of da epi ws fab...as u said fear is da million dollar quest here 4rm both sides of losing each other whr as 4rm asad's side he cant fathom da fact of her running away 4rm da nikah evn if she ws just saying 2 tease him...same thing also cums 4rm zo as she tells him 2 marry her...dis shows da yearning dey hv 2 b wid each other 4evr plus da hug added a beauty at da end of da scene not 2 passionate bt perfectly intense❤️
ok talking abt ghafur he's deffo paying 4 his sins & more 2 cum(refer zoya)😉...bt 1 thing is 4 sure he luvs razia so much😆
humz getting bk 2 normal mode is gr8...bt lets c how its being handled😃
wat shall i say abt imran???...he hs da nerve 2 cum in2 KM & say k ap log rishta leke mere ghar aiye🤢...ajeeb insan na ghar ka na ghat ka😳...bt luving da fact how asad is taking hold of da situation
finally i ws wai8in 4 da day kab razia bhag jayegi & there u go she fulfilled my wish🤣...all in all it ws a qh wala epi😛

Thank you.😃...AsYa somewhere have a hunch that they will lose each-other and that is why this fear psychosis and desperation. Ghaffur is a sinner and he must pay for what he has done- zindagi apne hisse ke jawaab maangti hai and that will happen with Ghaffur.

Am happy that Humzie is okay now and Razia has escaped!😳
un - 😎 page one 😆
Why couldn't this episode be on Monday :( 
Beautiful post..But you managed to scare me😲 Am already cynical and this just made me pessimistic about the whole thing😆 Zoya really needs to stop saying that marriage is a lifetime commitment for her..Bas karo yaar..We understood😆 If at all she ends up with someone else, she'l be made to eat her words😆 Oh and Imran is an insensitive jerk..Loser kahi ka😡I hope Tannu returns in style and wrecks havoc😆 And yeah, i cant wait for Razia to make a comback😆
Maam how could you write so very well??😃
Your perspective gives an entire new dimension to the episode!!! Thanks to you I could read your views about the hug!!! I felt Zoya's expressions could have been better to be honest..I wont deny that..But after reading your post I am like she exactly portrayed what you told!!! And that is what was required!! Thanks to you for making me understand!!
When it comes to epi analysis, maam you are Thalaiiva😳
Fantastic post maam😃
Happy weekend😊
Originally posted by starsinmyeyes

Wonderful analysis as always Vicky Ma'am...🤗...U know the reason I add that Ma'am in front of your name is because chahe hamari umra mein faasla ho ya na ho...zindagi ki samajh mein beshak bahut antar hai..and I really respect you for this...

What a beautiful view of the hug...Zoe and Asad fear losing each other so much...she clung on to him like he was the last straw that keeps her afloat...she wants the Nikah because, I feel, somewhere she owes it to herself to prove her worst fear wrong...that love and marriage bring the same doom like it brought for her mother...she has guarded herself against this negativity consuming her, not allowing herself to lose faith in relationships...ek baar she is married she knows she will make it work...so there will be no possibility of heartbreak...that's the reason she wants to see her father...sub consciously, she wants him to say he did not want to abandon them but had to...so she can consolidate that her positivity was not her illusion..

Asad could not guard himself from the negativity, but Zoe came and she saved him, from himself...and now he does not want to go back into that abyss..under no circumstance can he allow the darkness to engulf him again...he held her like he would never let her go and heaved a sigh of relief that the woman in his arms was for real...

Gaffur will pay..and he will pay big time...

Imraan ke liye mujhe kuch nahi kehna...bahut ghatiya insaan hai woh...

I want to see the change in Ayaan now that Humeira is back...I am loving the way their relationship is going

Thank you! 🤗... arre, hum kya khaakh zindagi ko samajhte hain, bas tajurbe aur honsle pe jiye jaate hain.😆😳

You are so bang-on about Zoe and her fears. She wants a loving and happy marriage with Asad where she doesn't have the same fate. She wants to even clear her past by meeting her father and knowing that he loves her and did no wrong. 

Asad doesn't want to return to that abyss, like you said. Zoe gave him life and he wants to keep it by keeping Zoe. 

Both Ghaffur and Immy should have conversations over coffee.😆

I too wanna see how Ayaan and Humzie progress from here.😳
Great post vicky ma'am...
Today we got see fear of asad,zoya nd Gaffur
Asad's fear of losing zoya nd the void it would create is so great that he doesn't even want to about zoya leaving him as a joke...
Zoya's fear of losing asad makes her want to get married to asad asap so that nothing could ever separate them
Gaffur's fear of dying alone is something that he knows are teh fruits of his own deeds
Imraan is still the spineless weak excuse for a man
Originally posted by notagain

Post ke liye sab adjectives use ho chuke hain. I am going to use the same old, ghissa pita awesome as usual!!!

What we saw today is the essence of Asad, his khauff is real. He cannot joke about it, he cannot lighten up about it, it's close and near all the time, it has become a constant in his life, he lives with it for now. He has always been pragmatic and responsible person. Bas Zoe ke liye he loses his pragmatism. 😊
I know you mentioned it twice now that he will be unforgiving if Zoe ever runs away from the Nikaah and it is foreboding the way they make her repeat the running away and promises of always committing to marriage for life whenever that happens.  She wants this nikaah more than anyone else, yet if circumstances (which might occur) force Zoe to run away from the Nikaah, not her choice but of course, you still think Asad would never accept her again?

I don't know what CVs have planned but if they are going to separate in future I think they are stronger than ever in their relationship at this point.

The reason there is a calm desperation in their hug is this runs deep now.

Still waters run deep...This is AsYa!!!

Imran is a dhabha on mankind

Thank you and i second you. Asad has no sense of humour and the kind of life he has had, its natural that he finds nothing funny about losing anyone he loves. He has told Zoe this time and again - don't leave me and don't even joke about it. Zoe needs to understand this and keep the humour regrading emotions low. 

I am not pre-empting anything - am just saying that its not in Asad's nature to forgive , especially if the betrayal is emotional ( Rashid and Tanveer )- and if Zoe was to walk out on her own, Asad will not just be destroyed , he will keep it as a thorn in his heart - it will be out of character for him to forgive her just like that. 

Like you said... Still waters run deep. 😃
Originally posted by MisHumptyDumpty

😎

I have Death Dying Suicide Euthanasia and all other demoralizing spooky stuffs to cover up all the night for tomorrow's exam and Vicky Maam you don't leave a pebble turned to send chills down my spine too 😆 😆 
Upar se i am guilty and i dont even know why 🤣 😆
How scary it is 😆 😆 

But true once we got to see a bit of a scare in Asad every now and then when Zoya was in danger. But today Zoya's fears were more evident than Asad's. She is really really scared to lose Asad. 😆

With the Gaffur and his crave for a daughter being shown on a larger ratio, makes you feel more scared for them 😆 

Scary future ahead isnt it? 😆 

p.s. : Ayaan, why couldn't he go and just hug Humera? 😭 😭 Code of Conduct 🥱 

Thank you, Humptoo... betaa... isn't it? Asad and Zoe... in their subconscious mind are hearing the knocks of loss and devastation. They know its coming - we always do... intuition tells. Ghaffur has to re-attach himself to Zoe again... and then, Zoe has to understand that even if its for some time... Ghaffur aur Asad mein se sirf ek hi usska hogaa. 😆

Ayaan and Humzie have to sing some chhupa-chhupi songs abhi.😉

All the best for your exam, darling. GOD bless you.🤗
Originally posted by MoronsKiMallika

Thank you! 🤗... arre, hum kya khaakh zindagi ko samajhte hain, bas tajurbe aur honsle pe jiye jaate hain.😆😳

You are so bang-on about Zoe and her fears. She wants a loving and happy marriage with Asad where she doesn't have the same fate. She wants to even clear her past by meeting her father and knowing that he loves her and did no wrong. 

Asad doesn't want to return to that abyss, like you said. Zoe gave him life and he wants to keep it by keeping Zoe. 

Both Ghaffur and Immy should have conversations over coffee.😆

I too wanna see how Ayaan and Humzie progress from here.😳

Toh yeh hi maan lijiye ki aapka tajurba humse kahin zyaada hai😃...

I mean i have no pity for these two men...selfish to the core they are...Imraan more so...
Originally posted by jujube

Awesome post once again ..

I liked Dishad's dialogue .. poore duniya mein koi aur nahi mila najma ko 🤣

p.s: small correction in ur post .. Asad's arctic behaviour with Imraan not Ayaan 

Thank you and i loved Dilshoo's reaction too. I made the correction as soon as i read your response. Thank you yaar!😳