Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lovely_nikki thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Leevi05

they delted my video but not account on dailymotion...maybe they will do soon😭😭
for my Vms sayaan i had more than 70 likes on dailymotion...
it's hurting me...
i am sure someone from IF against with us... because i shared my vms on IF then next day they deleted all my videos 😡 even promo of FF... i dont understand why they deleted promo of FF...for promo i spent more than 15h😭😭😭
In the future i dont think i will make promo for FF

OMG Leevi that's really sad and disgusting 😡 😭  😭
I'm really feeling bad for both of you and all others who works so hard and then they face this 😡

Leevi05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: lovely_nikki

OMG Leevi that's really sad and disgusting 😡 😭  😭
I'm really feeling bad for both of you and all others who works so hard and then they face this 😡

😭

ann5 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

person or persons cannot stand the fact that even though pv is not on air anymore...the couple arya is staying on and their Jodi cannot be beaten or forgotten...it is heartwrenching that something like this is being done...but we will not give up and maha9 and leevi05 darlings don't let these undeserving souls destroy you...in return they will only destroy themselves...we love all your videos of arya...and we will continue to support you...stay strong my dears and no one can destroy this beautiful couple arya/kratikagurmeet and their amazing Jodi and chemistry...see how the fan power brought them together in SA and this will always be how the fan power of arya will keep them alive...even when whoever try to destroy, we will not break...say your prayers and keep the faith for we are all with you...❤️ 

Leevi05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ann5

person or persons cannot stand the fact that even though pv is not on air anymore...the couple arya is staying on and their Jodi cannot be beaten or forgotten...it is heartwrenching that something like this is being done...but we will not give up and maha9 and leevi05 darlings don't let these undeserving souls destroy you...in return they will only destroy themselves...we love all your videos of arya...and we will continue to support you...stay strong my dears and no one can destroy this beautiful couple arya/kratikagurmeet and their amazing Jodi and chemistry...see how the fan power brought them together in SA and this will always be how the fan power of arya will keep them alive...even when whoever try to destroy, we will not break...say your prayers and keep the faith for we are all with you...❤️ 

u re right ❤️
Chitra_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
O Gosh! Maha...feel extremely bad and sad at the same time...such are the ways of medium...please calm down Maha...🤗
Edited by chitsri65 - 10 years ago
roserosey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ann5

i truly agree with each and every word

i m literally shocked to know that they r deleting the vms😲😭
what our aarya had done??? why they r doing this to us???

now i m so so upset
i m really sorry for u maha and leevi😭
my support is always with u people
palbhar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
h dear!! I loved your creations!! Be strong dear!!!
Sri_Radha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
So shocked😲..I loved those vm's
So sorry for  you maha and also aarya vm's makers😭😭😭
Why they are always targeting aaryans