Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maha9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: -AarYaholic-

Oh..the title's scary!! 🤢

I'm sure its a copyrights issue...coz it keeps happening with Sadiie too!
But I'm also sure, you would have done a great job with the VMs...don't worry! At least you have them with you!

what is the use when i have and not able to share with anyone dear 😭
everybody values it in this forum.. its heart breaking for me
prityanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@Maha...Yes...I can understand dear. Even I felt the same when I found all my VM are deleted. 😭😭😭😭😭😭 But is there any solution for it.
IsYaRoCHeR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: maha9

it wont be deleted without anyone reporting them dear 😭
all my accounts at a time are deleted. what to say. of this

It must be some problem regarding the copyright issue re..  Feeling too bad for you , darling ! 😭 But I couldn't help much because I'm not a VM maker..  But it seems it's happening to the most of the VM makers re.. 😲 😡 😭
maha9 thumbnail
Originally posted by: prityanka

@Maha...Yes...I can understand dear. Even I felt the same when I found all my VM are deleted. 😭 But is there any solution for it.

i am really pissed off this time.. i am also human and cant bear it all the time...
if the people who did it is with me. they wont be 🤢

kratzyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Maha, it's really shocking😲...what those culprits get by doing this...sadistic people😡...

i know u worked hard on those vms as it can be through ur vms itself...they are very precious to us...

but dear, plz calm down🤗...don't feel bad...atleast u have a copy of it...so plz don't spoil ur health becoz of that mad people...
maha9 thumbnail
Originally posted by: kratzyfan

Maha, it's really shocking😲...what those culprits get by doing this...sadistic people😡...

i know u worked hard on those vms as it can be through ur vms itself...they are very precious to us...

but dear, plz calm down🤗...don't feel bad...atleast u have a copy of it...so plz don't spoil ur health becoz of that mad people...

its not so easy to create and upload da. each vm will take 10 hours and when u see people enjoying it.. no happiness can match it...
how will they know when they have not done anything...
kratzyfan thumbnail

its not so easy to create and upload da. each vm will take 10 hours and when u see people enjoying it.. no happiness can match it...
how will they know when they have not done anything...

omg ...😲..10 hrs for each one ...that's a really difficult task...sure it's gonna be very difficult to digest😭...

i don't know what to call those people😡😡...they'll surely get their punishment for doing this 😈...

but plz...calm down🤗...i think atleast now ur frustration n pain slightly reduced...as u shared with us...

i know u felt very happy by uploading vms in dailymotion...n also sharing with us...n nothing can match with it...

so plz do tell us anything that we can do for u...we'll always be there with u...maha
maha9 thumbnail
Originally posted by: kratzyfan

omg ...😲..10 hrs for each one ...that's a really difficult task...sure it's gonna be very difficult to digest😭...

i don't know what to call those people😡😡...they'll surely get their punishment for doing this 😈...

but plz...calm down🤗...i think atleast now ur frustration n pain slightly reduced...as u shared with us...

i know u felt very happy by uploading vms in dailymotion...n also sharing with us...n nothing can match with it...

so plz do tell us anything that we can do for u...we'll always be there with u...maha

now i guess none of the medium is safe anu.. so i will stop i guess.. until a solution is found for this.. how can we do more da 😭
for this better they can kill every aryan..
gafulu14 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
here lot of r enymis  of  the aarya
so u lost i shocked 😭 sorry
kratzyfan thumbnail

now i guess none of the medium is safe anu.. so i will stop i guess.. until a solution is found for this.. how can we do more da 😭
for this better they can kill every aryan..

don't use the words like killing maha😭...yes, no medium is safe as those idiots are stalking our aarya n aaryans everywhere just to bash n abuse us...let them go to hell😡😡..

our aarya are eternal couple❤️ n our love for them is undestructable...so it's better to share ur vms here in our forum only...so that if any evil comes here...we all will drive that evil away n make them learn a lesson😡😡😡