Punar Vivah

Anyone loves OR HATES arya plz see this :'(

maha9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
I beg you all..
especially the person who reported my vm in dailymotion..
what is the grudge you reporter have on arya ????? 😭😭😭
why always target me and what happiness is there in deleting my vms.. do u want me to die .. say it openly but not leaving arya !!!

why always targeting my creative videos on arya ?????

i lost my precious youtube account
now again my dailymotion videos are deleted... nobody knows how much valuable it is to we pvians...
we vent our feelings on seeing them BUT WHY.. WHAT IS THE PROBLEM WITH OUR ARYA ????

my creation on arya's journey the cute and precious 3 parts were deleted and my cute vm gift to my sweet friend also deleted...

what is it bothering when i do something with arya... why everything on us..

please if anybody dont like my vm tell me.. but why reporting in dailymotion and getting it deleted.. what happiness you get in it...

PLEASE I BEG YOU STOP ALL THIS... PLEASE SPARE US PVIANS 😭
Edited by maha9 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princess121993 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
omg...who did this?

god..there wrong in ur vm...who the hell did this?

god maha...it was a superb vm from u to all of us..i feel so sad now
KayAziwa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
aww maha calm down dear..πŸ€—

erm but it really strange that only Aarya vm that has been deleted lately..y??πŸ˜•

they really want us to suffer ha..
villager00 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
that's shocking!😲 i thought DM did not have issues with copyrights and all those stuffs..
so sorry for you Maha, but i hope you still saved them in your lappy..
maha9 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: villager00

that's shocking!😲 i thought DM did not have issues with copyrights and all those stuffs..

so sorry for you Maha, but i hope you still saved them in your lappy..

its safe in my lap dear but it took 10 hours for each part to get uploaded. can they return me those hard work
IsYaRoCHeR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
😲.. Maha ?? Firstly ... please cool down ! πŸ€— I know you must have been very disappointed and sad about this.. Even I felt the same whenever I found my account deleted.. πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

Oh my.. who did it ?? 😑😑  Could it be some issues or problems on DM ?? 

How did you know that your videos are reported re ?? πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ 
Edited by IsYaRoCHeR - 10 years ago
prityanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: maha9

i lost my precious youtube account
now again my dailymotion videos are deleted... nobody knows how much valuable it is to we pvians...
we vent our feelings on seeing them BUT WHY.. WHAT IS THE PROBLEM WITH OUR ARYA ????

what is it bothering when i do something with arya... why everything on us..
PLEASE I BEG YOU STOP ALL THIS... PLEASE SPARE US PVIANS
😭

You are not alone Maha dear. My VMs on DM are also deleted. Don't know why but other TV couples have their own set of VMs. It's only happening with Aarya VMs.

@Bold...Exactly...same thing happened to me. First my YT account (for 3 times) and now VMs on DM😭. I am even fade up now to upload those again and again by wasting time to get deleted😑. I can understand about YT...some copyright issues right!!!! but what's with DM...why they are also deleting Aarya VM onlyπŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

@Black...same thing is bothering me too. I have decided not to do any more VM. I was doing those just to cherish Aarya memory and keep them alive in my heart along with other PVians. I wanted to convey my feelings through my creation that "Even though you (Aarya) are out of my sight now but never out of my mind". But sadly these people are not making easy that too for me😭😭😭.

Edited by prityanka - 10 years ago
-AarYaholic- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Oh..the title's scary!! πŸ€’

I'm sure its a copyrights issue...coz it keeps happening with Sadiie too!
But I'm also sure, you would have done a great job with the VMs...don't worry! At least you have them with you!
maha9 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: IsYaRoCHeR

😲.. Maha ?? Firstly ... please cool down ! πŸ€— I know you must have been very disappointed and sad about this.. Even I felt the same whenever I found my account deleted.. πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

Oh my.. who did it ?? 😑😑  Could it be some issues or problems on DM ?? 

How did you know that your videos are reported re ?? πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ 

it wont be deleted without anyone reporting them dear 😭
all my accounts at a time are deleted. what to say. of this
maha9 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: prityanka

You are not alone Maha dear. My VMs on DM are also deleted. Don't know why but other TV couples have their own set of VMs. It's only happening with Aarya VMs.

@Bold...Exactly...same thing happened to me. First my YT account (for 3 times) and now VMs on DM😭. I am even fade up now to upload those again and again by wasting time to get deleted😑. I can understand about YT...some copyright issues right!!!! but what's with DM...why they are also deleting Aarya VM onlyπŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

@Black...same thing is bothering me too. I have decided not to do any more VM. I was doing those just to cherish Aarya memory and keep them alive in my heart along with other PVians. I wanted to convey my feelings through my creation that "Even though you (Aarya) are out of my sight now but never out of my mind". But sadly these people are not making easy that too for me😭😭😭.

it was safe these 2 months dear. all of a sudden one day it will go and it is no less than killing a person alive .