Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Adi has got a very strong opponent

abhilasha_dream thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Aditya Khurana thought he was very wise but all his wisdom went into drain when he met our Mr. Swayam Sekhawat, the cool- headed, logical, practical, emotional thinker.

Aditya thought it would not take much time for him to separate the D3 team and specially breaking the Reyam bond but the moment he had a talk with Swayam, he realised what a dangerous combo it was and also understood that it will be easy for him to break Rey but his real challenge was Swayam.

He is trying all his means to break Swayam cause Mr. Aditya knows that the gang is surviving his blows only due to the smartness of Swayam. He is also attacking Swayam at his personal front but Swayam is still not breaking down and he won't break down either coz Mr' Aditya does not know that Swayam has survived the blows of his father for several years and still keep his cool intact then his steps are nothing in comparison.

So Mr. Aditya bring it on coz our Swayam will give you back the double of it just as he gave back today in VP's room. I simply loved that scene where an angry Swayam spoke back strongly, Aditya's face was to be seen at that time, he was speechless... πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

radhks12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
cant agree any more.
Adi real challenge his swayam.
if this team surviving in this strom just coz of strong wall of the team 'SWAYAM SHEKHAWAT'.
he is trying hard to defeat him but swayam is still standing strong.
a proud swayam fan
TannuVsmSwaRon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
I so agree with you 
But 1 thing that we can't ignore is Mr.Khurana is getting dirty with his games day after day
And now he is trying to break Swayam by targeting his and Sharon's relationship πŸ˜‘
But yes as you said Swayam will give it back to him but uske pehle Swayam ki kya haalat hogi pata nahi 
Bas ek baar Aditya kuch aisa karde jis wajah se Swayam ki intensity uske iss cool-dude behavior ko overpower karde uske baad Aditya Khurana ki khair nahi πŸ˜†
Edited by smartypantstanu - 10 years ago
Death_Memories thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I so love swayam's comeback
somehoe he always manages to give the most appropriate reaction.
In VP's office he was aggressive and adamant to clear his and team's name which was needed there to make Aadi realize that swayam can be aggressive when he wants to be.
The whole contract signing was againπŸ‘πŸΌA brilliant Idea by Swayam.
The way he handled it with sensible and calm side irked aadi to no end.
Love Swayam's Use of brains nowadays.
Aadi should know by now that Swayam is not as simple as he seems he is a complete blend He can be cunning yet innocent.

AJ.morgan thumbnail
Yes kurkhurana bring it on
swathi_swaron thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
simply loved your post to the core...

-Vishaka- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
well said amazing post...
Mr. Adi is totally unaware abt swayam still...adi's well planned statistic will drastically drag down by stong opponent ie swayam only...
πŸ˜†
swayam scence are brillently shown..
loving this track...
VruShan_MaNan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Completely agree with you.πŸ‘πŸΌ
Loved the way Swayam shouted at him.πŸ‘
and it proves Swayam is not only a best friend, but he is a true leader as spoke confidently on the behalf of the whole team.
So proud of him.⭐️
Pooja-J thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Swayam is shrewd and cannot be easily deceived. This what makes him special. Adi too is no else, otherwise he wouldn't have considered Swayam as a threat, that itself explains, what a helluva character of Swayam it is.😎

I'm liking it, the way he is dealing with Adi, in a tit for tat manner, but as the track proceeds I want Swayam to go one step ahead of Adi and teach him a lesson that he'll remember for a lifetime, and force him to change the perspective of belittling Swayam and his talent in general. By end of this, I really want Adi to acknowledge him, and yeah I wish to see Swayam taking charge of this game between him and Adi.

And of course Swayam should be given his due by his friends, they have always taken him for granted😳
Edited by Hoppy - 10 years ago
abhilasha_dream thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: smartypantstanu

I so agree with you 

But 1 thing that we can't ignore is Mr.Khurana is getting dirty with his games day after day
And now he is trying to break Swayam by targeting his and Sharon's relationship πŸ˜‘
But yes as you said Swayam will give it back to him but uske pehle Swayam ki kya haalat hogi pata nahi 
Bas ek baar Aditya kuch aisa karde jis wajah se Swayam ki intensity uske iss cool-dude behavior ko overpower karde uske baad Aditya Khurana ki khair nahi πŸ˜†

I know, even am scared to how low would Adi drop to. Am sure he cannot do something which would degrade Sharon as then even Rey would get peeved.

I just think that he would allow the rumours of Sharey dating to fly in the media or ask Sharey to et more passionate and this time in front of Swayam. 😑