Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Valar.Morghulis thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Vipisa

Oh yes. 😆 We are crazy eventhough we are not crazy fans of anyone.

Lol True.. but we are crazy enough to endure this crappy track for DVD and RishBala. o we are not sane either! ðŸ˜†
Vipisa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mm990

Lol True.. but we are crazy enough to endure this crappy track for DVD and RishBala. o we are not sane either! ðŸ˜†

NO! 😆 I actually don't like that i am crazy for this show...even if it is crappy right now. But what to do 😆

NO! 😆 I actually don't like that i am crazy for this show...even if it is crappy right now. But what to do 😆

It's our guilty pleasure! ðŸ˜†
Vipisa thumbnail

It's our guilty pleasure! ðŸ˜†

Yes right. 😳 I don't know we will get such good looking people as a couple in a TV show anytime soon...and they are talented. They are so gorgeous together.
Edited by Vipisa - 10 years ago

[
Yes right. 😳 I don't know i think we will get such good looking people as a couple in a TV show anytime soon...and they are talented. They are so gorgeous together.

Seriously!!
I just love watching these two together!! 
Can't get enough of them!!
They look so perfectly perfect together!! The way they compliment each other.. it's just amazing!! 
And the chemistry.. it's so real.. I mean it looks so real.. it doesn't even seem they are acting.. they are so good at it! Just love them! ðŸ˜³
Vipisa thumbnail

Seriously!!
I just love watching these two together!! 
Can't get enough of them!!
They look so perfectly perfect together!! The way they compliment each other.. it's just amazing!! 
And the chemistry.. it's so real.. I mean it looks so real.. it doesn't even seem they are acting.. they are so good at it! Just love them! ðŸ˜³

Agree with everything...couldn't agree more with you @bold 😳 That is why I don't want them to end the show. 😭

Agree with everything...couldn't agree more with you @bold 😳 That is why I don't want them to end the show. 😭

Same here! I don't want the show to end anytime soon!! I want more of DVD and RishBala! 
Vipisa thumbnail

Just look at them:

How handsome he is and how pretty she is. Together even more adorable. 😳
Vipisa thumbnail

Same here! I don't want the show to end anytime soon!! I want more of DVD and RishBala! 

Even if the ratings fall...they should kick out Bhaiya ji and keep showing Rishbala. I am a selfish fan 😆
Vipisa thumbnail

Like a really hubby wifey 😳