Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Valar.Morghulis thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Saayaniz

I know this thread is bindas 😎 was just wondering about mature phans . Imagine what if they find it & report , but Mods ignore & by getting irritated too much reporting rise their warning level 🤣 ??

It will be great if that happens! ðŸ˜›
Vipisa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mm990

I don't care if I sound mean or anything.. but I have never hated an actor like I hate him..

And the fact is he can't act! Period! He needs to take some classes and training if he wants to make a successful career in this field!

Adding to that...he looks so old. 😳 And he is aiming at Bollywood. He can pair up with Ms. Wooden as both of them have the same 😳 expressions. Together they can bang, nail, kill, and steal Bollywood.
.Lonewalker. thumbnail
btw I have a rqst to u all guys... I know u might find it... errrmm irritating or childish...but may I ask for something plz ? 😳
Originally posted by: Vipisa

I don't think we are getting stalked. Look at the number of views. It is quite low. But today I saw Chakku's CC...they have views above 20000. I didn't know they were chatting in CC. They are being stalked.

Yeah Maria...we are really nothing with our bashing. 😆

Lol! Sooner or later they will start stalking us.. but who cares? ðŸ˜†
Vipisa thumbnail

We r on same boat again 😆 Even I too feel so . With that look & that signature "😳" expression...lead role sounds like a joke ! I don think he'll get any role at all ! I wonder how he managed to got the IPK2 contract 🤔 ??

It is not confirmed right. Maybe Colours Channel head recommended him for IPK2 in his rival channel. 😛
Vipisa thumbnail

btw I have a rqst to u all guys... I know u might find it... errrmm irritating or childish...but may I ask for something plz ? 😳

Yeah go ahead Sayu. 😆
war_is_peace thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
m back to wrk so,

Originally posted by: Vipisa

Adding to that...he looks so old. 😳 And he is aiming at Bollywood. He can pair up with Ms. Wooden as both of them have the same 😳 expressions. Together they can bang, nail, kill, and steal Bollywood.

As if BW is not enough ruined these days.. ðŸ˜†
Vipisa thumbnail
Aww okay Hiya...good night and Rishbala dreams ðŸ¤—

LOL! That depends.. first say it.. then I will let you know if you're irritating.. ðŸ˜†

ETA: Goodnight Hiya!! Take care!!🤗
Edited by mm990 - 10 years ago