Chat Clubs

CC#1: Verbiteract - Untamed and Unplugged (IO) - Page 57

war_is_peace thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: mm990

OMG OMG!!! How did forget these two b*tches!!! I hate them to the core!!!! ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡

u forgot coz u didnt hate them 'shiddat se ' ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†
i hated victor krum as well!! dunno y ! ðŸ˜†
Edited by war_is_peace - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

war_is_peace thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Saayaniz

Well I felt him complicated...first see the young Snape . He loved Lily , but at the same used to call her mudboold too ...the very same thing Malfoy used to njoy doing with Harmione . Then his behaviour with Harry . He agreed to Dumbledore's proposal coz he wanted to save Harry as Harry is Lily's last token , but everytime treated him like only James' son ...There's the complicated part...for what he loathed Harry so much & on the same time loved him too ??
1. Loved him boz he's Lily's son ?
2. Hated him bcoz his appearance used to remind him of James ? Or that emarald eyes within James features used to make him realise everytime he was the token of love which James & Lily did to each other ? He was there always to remind him he lost Lily to James ??? Or what ??

& his favoritism towards Slytherins & specially Malfoy 😵 !

add to that, nobody except dumbledore wud trust him and that meant not sharing things with anyone all life 
Edited by war_is_peace - 10 years ago
Valar.Morghulis thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Saayaniz

Well I felt him complicated...first see the young Snape . He loved Lily , but at the same used to call her mudboold too ...the very same thing Malfoy used to njoy doing with Harmione . Then his behaviour with Harry . He agreed to Dumbledore's proposal coz he wanted to save Harry as Harry is Lily's last token , but everytime treated him like only James' son ...There's the complicated part...for what he loathed Harry so much & on the same time loved him too ??
1. Loved him boz he's Lily's son ?
2. Hated him bcoz his appearance used to remind him of James ? Or that emarald eyes within James features used to make him realise everytime he was the token of love which James & Lily did to each other ? He was there always to remind him he lost Lily to James ??? Or what ??

& his favoritism towards Slytherins & specially Malfoy 😵 !

It's quite simple actually.. He loved Lily.. but when he called her mudblood he was in a rage because he was insulted by James.. and it was something what kids do yell at the one who tries to come close to them after they have been humiliated! So it's quite understandable.. He didn't enjoy it.. he regretted it because it drove Lily away from him.. 

And every time he saw Harry he was reminded that Lily chose James over him.. He was reminded of that loss so he hated him.. but he swore to protect him with his life because while Harry was his worst enemy's son he was also son of the love of his life!

Favoritism towards Slytherin.. well he was loyal to his house.. And had a soft spot for Malfoy.. he was like a guardian to him.. that was something personal.. maybe he saw himself in him.. He wanted Malfoy to be saved.. He actually loved the boy.. 

.Lonewalker. thumbnail
@Maria & Hiya

Well I too wl name Skeeter & Umbridge as my most hated character . Though Skeeter not that much coz in OOTP she actually came in use of Harry , though she did it by Harmione's pressure but atleast she did something good . I kinda disliked Percy too .

COS was slow ?? Well it was the shortest book in the series 😆 & ya I too loved it mainly bcoz of that Heir of Slytherin thing & yaa that polyjuice scandal could be avoided to speed up the story , but it was fun 😆

& DH is my alltime fav 😳
This content was originally posted by: war_is_peace

u forgot coz u didnt hate them 'shiddat se ' ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†
i hated victor krum as well!! dunno y ! ðŸ˜†

No actually I haven't revisited HP world for quite some time now.. so it slipped my mind! But don't doubt my hatred for them!! ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡
This content was originally posted by: cardio21

So the hormonal old hag 'shivered' when Sultan said those dialogues...

And she wrote on FB hugs to costume wala Bhaiya.. (As she loved the hoodie) 

🤣🤣

Guys I m loving FB...

Costume walay Bhaiyya ki nikal parri! ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£
Kashish you're becoming addicted with FB! ðŸ¤£
.Lonewalker. thumbnail

add to that, nobody except dumbledore wud trust him and that meant not sharing things with anyone all life

Well he wasn't really like a person to open up in front of ppl . He opened up in front of Dumbledore coz he regretted his decision to carry on the prophecy to Volde as it caused Lily's death & well he loved Lily .
war_is_peace thumbnail

No actually I haven't revisited HP world for quite some time now.. so it slipped my mind! But don't doubt my hatred for them!! ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡

u'll be surprised i havnt read it since 8 yrs now ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†
.Lonewalker. thumbnail

It's quite simple actually.. He loved Lily.. but when he called her mudblood he was in a rage because he was insulted by James.. and it was something what kids do yell at the one who tries to come close to them after they have been humiliated! So it's quite understandable.. He didn't enjoy it.. he regretted it because it drove Lily away from him..

And every time he saw Harry he was reminded that Lily chose James over him.. He was reminded of that loss so he hated him.. but he swore to protect him with his life because while Harry was his worst enemy's son he was also son of the love of his life!

Favoritism towards Slytherin.. well he was loyal to his house.. And had a soft spot for Malfoy.. he was like a guardian to him.. that was something personal.. maybe he saw himself in him.. He wanted Malfoy to be saved.. He actually loved the boy..

But wasn't Lily actually trying to save him them ? She shouted on James for him ...
& btw a person who feels so many feelings altogether u r calling him a simple person 😆 ??

u'll be surprised i havnt read it since 8 yrs now ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†

LOL! *Embarrassed* It's only been two years.. ðŸ˜†

But I have been so drowned in the world of Westeros (ASOIAF) that I couldn't remember every detail of HP.. ðŸ˜†