CC#1: Verbiteract - Untamed and Unplugged (IO) - Page 38

Posted: 10 years ago
@ Kiya n Maria - keep that convo bet us..dont leak it anywhere before it comes true ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† u know warana badawala popat ho jayega ðŸ˜† i dont knw weather its true or just lollypop 😕
Originally posted by mm990

LOL! Still.. care for the innocence of the stalkers please.. We are used to of it but they might not be.. maybe they are divine souls or just random stalkers who might loose their innocence..🤣
am so sory maria. U c vdians r nt inocnt at al maria. So naturaly i frgt abt our mature inocent sensible stalkr frnds.🤣🤣
Originally posted by taraka2005

@ Kiya n Maria - keep that convo bet us..dont leak it anywhere before it comes true ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† u know warana badawala popat ho jayega ðŸ˜† i dont knw weather its true or just lollypop 😕

PM me too na Trupti 😳
Edited by Vipisa - 10 years ago
Originally posted by Vipisa

Maria and Kiya...I love how RK doesn't really show his naughtiness in action but through dialogues. No kissing touching needed...just those lines from him and VD's voice modulation 

That's why I love my RishBala so much! They are so besharam yet never go vulgar onscreen!! 
Bold and hot yet tameezdar bachay hain! ðŸ˜†
RishBala truly look like a married couple in the ways they talk and romance! ðŸ˜³
Originally posted by taraka2005

LOL! Already I am being called delusional by many people.. ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by Viviandsenarox

am so sory maria. U c vdians r nt inocnt at al maria. So naturaly i frgt abt our mature inocent sensible stalkr frnds.🤣🤣

Yes please be a little considerate.. Divine souls and just random stalkers might not like the brainchild of our gutter minds.. ðŸ˜†

You can be responsible of robbing someone's innocence.. ðŸ˜†
Edited by mm990 - 10 years ago
Originally posted by mm990

That's why I love my RishBala so much! They are so besharam yet never go vulgar onscreen!! 
Bold and hot yet tameezdar bachay hain! ðŸ˜†
RishBala truly look like a married couple in the ways they talk and romance! ðŸ˜³

Exactly me too. I can't stand those heroines hyperventilating as if there is no tomorrow or those blushing. We see Madhu hardly blushing or if she does it is very subtle. They communicate like a true couple...something other telly couples don't really do.

I just was mad after their marriage before MK's truth came out. All they did was standing infront of his photo and talk about him...a newly married couple talking only about MK.
@Vips : done, check PM..do tell me ur thoughts 😉😆😆 
Originally posted by Saayaniz

May I butt in ?? 😳

Hey Sayu!! Sure sure!! ðŸ¤—
ahaan 😎 !! Maria is also here 😆 r we going to chat again 🤣 ??