Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LostTraveller thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: NeelMon

Some of her behaviors making me thinking whether she wants him to get caught or not.๐Ÿ˜•

While he came to mansion, why she didn't scream, call Ram sham,๐Ÿ˜•
While Bittuji was doing kawn hai kawn hai, why she didn't insist him to close all the doors and check the gutter from where mouse can come in ๐Ÿ˜• and beat the mouse to death ๐Ÿ˜ก
She is behaving very weird I think, she is not that dumb๐Ÿ˜•  

She was being rational...He is a freaking criminal with a gun! And they were mostly women and two weak men in the house! Servants dont count!๐Ÿ˜†
Dont forget he had just reminded her of his criminality just before leaving๐Ÿ˜ก
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mm990

Man, both RK and Madhu have gone retarded!! I am actually finding it hard not to bash them!! I won't blame just one as it will be unfair to the other!! They both deserve equal bashing!! Such idiots! ๐Ÿ˜ก

True, I'm so pissed with both of them, hell with Bhai and Dipali... 
RKMB is making me more pissed, they traded their brain with some retard (no offense to retarded ppl)
Valar.Morghulis thumbnail

Originally posted by: felicity06

She was being rational...He is a freaking criminal with a gun! And they were mostly women and two weak men in the house! Servants dont count!๐Ÿ˜†

That's true. But still can someone tell me how to get to MB Land? I want to hit RK and Madhu on their heads with a blunt object! ๐Ÿ˜ก
Neel_M thumbnail

Originally posted by: felicity06

Did he jump from the guest room window??
The mansion seems quite highrise, he should be aloo bhorta๐Ÿคข

True, I'm so pissed with both of them, hell with Bhai and Dipali... 
RKMB is making me more pissed, they traded their brain with some retard (no offense to retarded ppl)

Brain? They are not even using their heart properly!!! Where is the damn passion and love??!!! Why giving up on their love so easily!!! 
Neel_M thumbnail

Brain? They are not even using their heart properly!!! Where is the damn passion and love??!!! Why giving up on their love so easily!!! 

After so hoochie coochie night she said I love bhai and you killed the person I loved... what the heck, unbelievable script and thought.
They took us as an idiot for granted 

After so hoochie coochie night she said I love bhai and you killed the person I loved... what the heck, unbelievable script and thought.
They took us as an idiot for granted 

And RK believed her!! Now they seem to be made for each other for an entirely different reason! ๐Ÿ˜ก
Neel_M thumbnail
I don't even think the same script writer is writing now who at first created RKMB character... this one is a dumbest writer ๐Ÿ˜ก

I don't even think the same script writer is writing now who at first created RKMB character... this one is a dumbest writer ๐Ÿ˜ก

I will again say dumb is an understatement! ๐Ÿ˜ก
Neel_M thumbnail

I will again say dumb is an understatement! ๐Ÿ˜ก

I agree, there is no word for to describe the script writer and the actor...๐Ÿ˜ก

Now if he goes to IPK2, they have to archive the show before start