Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Valar.Morghulis thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Bhai maaray na maaray.. I will definitely kill these two idiots with my bare hands!! ๐Ÿ˜ก
LostTraveller thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: NeelMon

Thanks Vanki...๐Ÿ˜†

Chindichor... I louuu this name ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Take Bhankita's name with respect ๐Ÿ˜ˆ  or call me Anki ๐Ÿ˜›

I have more - sleazebag, lechyball, DespoBhai and the recent - E.T ka mutated freak
LostTraveller thumbnail
Originally posted by: mm990

Bhai maaray na maaray.. I will definitely kill these two idiots with my bare hands!! ๐Ÿ˜ก

Madhu is genetically dumb so I have no complaints there. But this RK makes me want to pull out all his hairs and his beard๐Ÿ˜ก...no matter how cuddly I find them๐Ÿ˜ณ
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: felicity06

Take Bhankita's name with respect ๐Ÿ˜ˆ  or call me Anki ๐Ÿ˜›

I have more - sleazebag, lechyball, DespoBhai and the recent - E.T ka mutated freak

ooops Bhankita๐Ÿ˜ณ
Man, Ankita!! It's not about being dumb!!! They are giving up on each other just like that!! It's not about being dumb at all! After getting back together so much drama and trouble, they are just givin up on their love without putting up a real fight!!! Madhu is dumb but she has always been fearless!! They both are born fighters!! This is so unlike them to give up just like that!!
LostTraveller thumbnail
@Neel - Ahaan ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

@Maria - they are behaving like a couple who never loved each other so crazily that they were sticking to each other just one day back in MBland! Thats why I call them dumb...and this is intentional dumbness...there is no way they can give up on each other so god damn illogically and so easily!! Its almost like they were having that stupid arguement to satisfy the eavesdropping Dipali!
Originally posted by: felicity06

@Neel - Ahaan ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

@Maria - they are behaving like a couple who never loved each other so crazily that they were sticking to each other just one day back in MBland! Thats why I call them dumb...and this is intentional dumbness...there is no way they can give up on each other so god damn illogically and so easily!! Its almost like they were having that stupid arguement to satisfy the eavesdropping Dipali!

I still think calling them dumb is an understatement! Even dumb people don't give up on the people they love and know most in the world just like that!!

Even I think so!! The argument was so lame!! Nothing in the argument impressed me!! I even said this on Kashish's posts! 
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I keep my brain aside and watch the show..
LostTraveller thumbnail
Originally posted by: mm990

I still think calling them dumb is an understatement! Even dumb people don't give up on the people they love and know most in the world just like that!!

Even I think so!! The argument was so lame!! Nothing in the argument impressed me!! I even said this on Kashish's posts! 

Thats why I feel that they are behaving this way ! No convo they have is safe right now! Dips cud be anywhere anytime and Bhai is the ubiquitous stalker who creeps up from all weird places๐Ÿคข
Brain? My eyes cursing me to watch this senselessness!! Can't keep them aside and watch na!