Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
2hrs n this thread is only 2pgs??? πŸ˜² πŸ˜² 
LostTraveller thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: war_is_peace

2hrs n this thread is only 2pgs??? πŸ˜² πŸ˜² 

trupti off to sleep...maria is god knows where...Kiya is also laapata...will prob return in another half hourπŸ˜†
Valar.Morghulis thumbnail
Originally posted by: felicity06

trupti off to sleep...maria is god knows where...Kiya is also laapata...will prob return in another half hourπŸ˜†

LOL!! I will spam.. and babble a little while later.. Gotta go right now.. Have some errands to run.. 

See you guys later!! 
πŸ€—

-Snow-White- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@cardio ur questn s awesum. Hum sb ko mb forum ka bukhar chara hua hai. Par yahan kuch to freedm f speech hai. Thnk god fr dat
LostTraveller thumbnail
Originally posted by: Viviandsenarox

@cardio ur questn s awesum. Hum sb ko mb forum ka bukhar chara hua hai. Par yahan kuch to freedm f speech hai. Thnk god fr dat

Hiya Kiya!! At last! Home Sweet Home for us Kameenas Kameenis and Jungli BillisπŸ˜†
war_is_peace thumbnail
so after yesterday's episode with rk questioning madhu i had hopes coz i suddenly saw after a week yest...and today he was yelling at her believing all she said...its all so annoying πŸ€’
LostTraveller thumbnail
Originally posted by: war_is_peace

so after yesterday's episode with rk questioning madhu i had hopes coz i suddenly saw after a week yest...and today he was yelling at her believing all she said...its all so annoying πŸ€’

dont lose that hope...when RK was yelling today Dips was listening to them...RK didnt look surprised when he opened the door...πŸ€”
Also dont u think his reactions are too tame for a guy whose wife claims to love another...remember his anger and breakdown on wedding day ...i still have faith.
war_is_peace thumbnail

dont lose that hope...when RK was yelling today Dips was listening to them...RK didnt look surprised when he opened the door...πŸ€”
Also dont u think his reactions are too tame for a guy whose wife claims to love another...remember his anger and breakdown on wedding day ...i still have faith.

u know i shudnt be forcing myself to keep the faith intact! isnt that the CV'S job!! πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ 

my old smart Rk wud have researched a bit about meera by now and tracked sultan's fake death and now why cant he pick up a knife and threaten to kill himself if madhu doesnt utter the truth!?
is it that difficult to crack!! πŸ˜‘😑
-Snow-White- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Hiya Kiya!! At last! Home Sweet Home for us Kameenas Kameenis and Jungli BillisπŸ˜†

yes apart frm ccd we had no hme fels. Waha bhi we wre stalkd nd reportd . Here we r safe frm dat