Nautanki films, I WARN YOU

nicegirl_good thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
It's okay till Rasika is a joke, and everything but if she starts being like the other annoying villain on your other show πŸ€’ I will BE SO MAD πŸ˜‘
I mean WHAT IS RASIKA? How does she think it's justified the way she is putting super glue on someone's ghungrus? πŸ€’ I mean what if someone did it to her? 
The thing is I don't trust this PH, because they ruined their other show with two dumb villains 
I will be the crazy fan if they do this to this show πŸ˜‘
I am in a terrible mood right now, how dare Raghu speak to Antara liek this ? πŸ˜‘

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Royal-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
dear is tym m cv ko lekar koi complaint nhi karna chahte...because i m very happy with cv... Edited by 22pundirabhi - 10 years ago
nnks thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
true yaar aggar ghissi pitti villain bana denge rasika ko to show ka charm khatam ho jayega...woh comedy villain me  jyada suit karti hai...aur raghu pe angry mat ho sweetheart uska gussa jaldi thanda honewala haiπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
ayaazukideewani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: 22pundirabhi

dear is tym m cv ko lekar koi complaint nhi karna chahte...because i m very with cv...

main bhiπŸ˜‰
..-Ayesshhaa-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I just pakka hope they don't ruin this show like they did with the first show.Edited by ..-Ayesshhaa-.. - 10 years ago
m.seema thumbnail
calm down cv nai kuch acha socha hai agai
just wait and watch
--POV-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
2 things I liked about the Rasika track

Her plots are never successful as Aaji onto her.. The day Aaji behaves dumb is when I would be πŸ˜‘

Her ploys always bring Rantara together.. right now Jungle scene is thanks to herπŸ˜†
So as long as her devious schemes find the lapata gali.. I am fine with it