Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: ruhakhan

wow the moment of both the jodis was really nice 

and yes khushi shld stand against this taunting arnav
and geet liking pasta wah this is love 
loved the  update 
do update soon

Khushi will stand against Arnav's taunts in the next chappy!
Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail
Originally posted by: Asrkkgsr

nice part.maan geet come closer.why dont khushi tell the real reaon to arnav?precap seems interesting.continue soon

Khushi wont tell Arnav the reason is coz the moment he comes to know he will break the engagement with La. And Khushi knows that a girl with broken engagement does not get married easily later!
Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail
Originally posted by: spvd

Happy Diwali dear

part 59
excellent dear...
loved it so much...
especially Maan and Geet scene...

Thank you and thanks for the review!

Arnav Khushi
hmmm once again Khushi has gotten herself caught in the dangerous den...
poor her...
and Arnav hes being such a dash dash dash...
he hurt himself and Khushi was in pain...
he saw that still hes hurting with his hurtful words...

Next chapter, Arnav will get chewed by Khushi!πŸ˜‰

waah Aakash kya timing hai song chalaane ki...
cant he think?
who the heck made him a businessman?
gadha...

πŸ˜†

seriously Arnav give that good for nothing head and brain of urs some serious work...
at this rate everyone is gonna hate Arnav and sympathize with Khushi...

That is what I want! After chapter 64 when I will make Arnav suffer no one should complain you see!πŸ˜‰

Maan Geet
awesome...
this is what u call it as entertainment...

Entertainment???? Popcorn liya kya?πŸ˜‰

haye i loved that scene so so so much...
Dev brought her to Maan's cabin to have lunch with them...
too good...

Thank you!πŸ˜ƒ

and royal ignorance was too nice...
Dev and Geet were having a good time...
whoa Geet and pasta?
didnt see that coming...

Happy to shock you!πŸ˜ƒ

and poor Maan he was so shocked...
waise did Geet eat pasta in KM during her stay?

She must not have but she had fed him so that was what I was referring to. Maan was so ingrained in her heart that she started liking the same things he liked. That was what I was referring to.

twas always her khilaying parathas to Dev...
tiffin box?
i remembered my school days...

Me too!😳

so she using Aakash's box...
so family and love touch in this...

I know!

Geet soon get into ur detective mode dear...
u are gonna be surprised...

Detective Geet on work from next Chapter itself!πŸ˜‰

OMG the girl is so careless...
but chalo hero yahan hai tho why worry...

SuperMaan to the rescue!πŸ˜†

Maan was so scared and couldnt stop himself from getting close to her and showering her his love...
he called her Soni...
but Geet is so khoyi hui hai in his care...

She will remember him calling her Soni in next Chappy!

like this scene where Maan is Maan in fact Soni's Maan...
very good she had a live dream and Maan too had a dream...
good frequency...

Happy that you liked it!

ladies
Geet u dont know that ur AB is a knows chauffeur to certain someone...

πŸ˜†

in fact i think instead of Anjali gettign to know about this if its Geet then it will be like band baja baraat to Arnav...
she will never leave this teasing in her lifetime...

Bechara Arnav!πŸ˜†

well Geet is the only one who can make Arnav accept her stubbornness...

You almost deciphered my plot!πŸ˜‰

poor Khushi...
always getting caught...
seriously Arnav u are gonna regret so much...
and am looking forward to it...

He will start regretting it from Chapter 64!πŸ˜ƒ

and Khushi good she has started reacting to his words...
good way to go girl...
now her anger and she left well next time Arnav is gonna get it back so much and thats gonna be the start...

So true!

he deserves all the anger and hurt...
he will realize it late?
loved it all dear...
so good...
cont soon dear...

Yup! He will realise it only when there will be 18 days left to wedding!

PS - tum somehow poori kardi about this Arnav being driver...and the precap is so interesting...

Oh wow! In some way I fulfilled your wish!!!!! Did not even realise it!πŸ˜†
Edited by Kalpana_Writer - 10 years ago
Mina420 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Dear Kalpana,
Put your mind at rest πŸ˜ƒ, your health is always the most important thing. Hence wishing you a speedy and compete get well soon. After all, I know that once you have thrown off the fever and illness, you will give us nice nice updates...πŸ˜†
So, take the time to rest, after all we don't get a good reason for being lazy everyday now do we πŸ˜›
But once you have recovered, I want a quick and long and entertaining update.
All the best and good wishes
Love
Mina
Edited by Mina420 - 10 years ago
Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mina420

Dear Kalpana,
Put your mind at rest πŸ˜ƒ, your health is always the most important thing. Hence wishing you a speedy and compete get well soon. After all, I know that once you have thrown off the fever and illness, you will give us nice nice updates...πŸ˜†
So, take the time to rest, after all we don't get a good reason for being lazy everyday now do we πŸ˜›
But once you have recovered, I want a quick and long and entertaining update.
All the best and good wishes
Love
Mina

Dear Mina,

Thank you so much for the pic! It is really touching!😊 Thank you so much for your sweet words! It is delightful to know that someone really cares for you so much! Really touched! Yes, once I recover I will be back with a bang!πŸ˜‰ And you know what - my parents said the same thing πŸ˜† - enjoy this coz I my brain never slows down enough to allow me to laze. So I should just lie on the bed and laze around. And I actually did it! Infact, in many ways I was thankful for the fever coz my brain slow down enough to allow my body to take rest!πŸ˜‰ And as far as quick and long update is concerned, I hope I was quick enough when I will update today and I am most certain that compared to my recent updates this update will be longer. Aur rahi baat interesting, that is one thing I can guarantee. This update will surely be interesting!

Lots of hugs and kisses
Kalpana
Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail

CHAPTER 60. CURIOUS GEET AND ANGRY KHUSHI

Place - Shantivan

Geet smiled as she wandered through the halls of Shantivan. As she walked through them, she remembered each and every moment spent in those pathways; her as a five year old running after her 9 year old Veere after he pulled her ponytail, her as a six year old running away after pulling a prank on a 11 year old Arnav who had come to visit his Di, a thirteen year old sad Arnav and a fifteen year old upset Anjali walking through the hallways with Anjali carrying a 8 year old crying Geet in her arms with all three sad as Arnav had to go back to Lucknow and Geet had to go back to Hoshiarpur for their school days after their vacations. Geet smiled as she remembered that the reason she was crying and Arnav was sad was because both of them were going to get separated from Anjali and Aakash. She watched as an 18 year Anjali sat on the top of the stairs crying. She had just come from Khurana Mansion after Maan had gotten her and Arnav from the Lucknow after their parents' death. She saw a 11 year old innocent Geet hugging her sister from behind and promising her that Anjali would never be alone again. Geet giggled as she looked from the top of the stairs at a 17 year old frowning Arnav who was sitting on the sofa glaring at a 12 year old Geet who was non-stop chattering at him. She laughed as she remembered Arnav almost getting scared at her chatter and locking himself in his room every time she came near him. He may call her Motor Mouth but she knew that somewhere he loved her as much as she loved him. As Geet walked down the stairs, she heard someone call her. She turned around to see a grown up Anjali standing on the top of the stairs with a young Shyam calling her to come up. Geet watched as a 15 year old Geet ran up the stairs and Anjali introduced the Saali Jiju. As she walked downstairs, she remembered herself standing by the door crying and hugging Anjali at her Bidaai as this was her last trip to Dilli as per Daarji's instructions. As Geet while reminiscing walked towards Naani's room she heard Anjali speak, "Bechaare Maan Saab!" She stopped in her tracks. Ab yeh Mr. Khurana ko kya hua hai? Kal toh achche change bhale the! Mera itna khayaal rakha aur meri maram patti ki! She blushed for a while as she remembered her imagination. She rolled her eyes. Oye Geet puttar! Din mein sapne dekhna band kar aur baat kya hai pata laga! She instructed herself and surged forward. She heard her MJ talk, "Bechaara toh hai hi!" She blinked in shock. Not only AD but MJ was in the room too. Ab toh jaroor kuch khichdi pak rahi hai! She walked ahead while catching snippets of the conversation which she could not make head or tail off. Suddenly, she heard Naani say, "Uu ka naam Soni tha na?" Soni? Why does the name sound so familiar? Her eyes widened. Kal Mr. Khurana ne yahi naam se mujhe bulaaya tha! As she reached the door she heard Anjali say, "Bahut buri hai woh jo humare Maan Saab ko aise chodke chali gayi! Kitna pyaar karte the Maan Saab usse? Aaj jab bhi hum Maan Saab ki aankhon mein dekhte hain sirf dard hi dekhte hain." That's it! Geet had to know the whole story. She took a deep breath and surged in.

Naaniji shook her head, "Bahut bura hua Maan Bitwa ke saath!" Anjali and Maamiji agreed when they heard someone say, "Yeh Soni kaun thi?" The three ladies turned around to see Geet standing on the doorway. "Boliye na! Kaun thi Soni?", Geet walked in. Anjali shook her head, "Koi nahi!" "Par...", Geet whispered but she was cut off by Maami, "Chaliye! Anjali Bitiya! Lagta hai humne eeya bahut samay bita liye!" They both got up, said bye to Naani and walked away. As Anjali passed by Geet, Geet caught her arm, "Aap mujhe sach kyun nahi bata rahi?" Anjali smiled sadly at her, "Maan Saab bahut private insaan hai! Unhein achcha nahi lagega agar hum unki kahaani kisiko bhi bataayein. Yeh unki kahaani hai aur tumhein use unke mooh se hi sunni chaahiye aur woh bhi agar woh sunaana chaahein toh!" Geet sighed sadly, "Par AD..." Maamiji butted in, "Bitiya! Anjali bitiya theek keh rahi hai. Aur waise bhi hum sabko bhi poori kahaani kahaan pata hai. Humne toh uu ko dekha bhi nahi. Poori kahaani kise pata hai ee toh humko bhi maaloom nahi! Behetar hoga ki tum Maan Bitwa se hi baat karlo!" Geet huffed and walked away.

As Geet sat in her room, she pondered the situation. She rewinded her memory and went through the snippets she heard. Ek ladki thi Soni jo Mr. Khurana ki life mein thi aur woh unhein chodke chali gayi! Suddenly, she had a realization. The pain in Maan's eyes she had seen, it was because of love failure. But poori kahaani kya hai? She thought for a while. Ek baat toh pakki hai ki main Mr Khurana se jaake pooch nahi sakti! Agar poocha toh woh toh mujhe kachcha chaba daalenge! Toh phir kisse poochoon? As she got up and cleaned her cupboard to pass the time suddenly she had a thought. Par main iss sab ke baare mein kyun soch rahi hoon? Mera toh koi rishta hi nahi Mr. Khurana ke saath. She frowned and then she rolled her eyes. Who was she fooling? Mujhe interest hai! Kyunki kahin na kahin main Mr. Khurana se jud chuki hoon. Isliye mujhe yeh jaanna hi hoga! Par yeh Soni hai kaun? Aur Mr. Khurana ko kyun chodkar chali gayi?

It was eleven in the morning when Geet entered Aakash's room. "Veer ek sawaal poochun?" Her Veere who was staring at his Miss. Chamcham's photo jerked and turned to look at Geet. As soon as he noticed her coming closer, he hid Paayal's photo under his pillow. Geet smiled at him sweetly, "Veere! Mujhe pata hai ki aap PB ki tasveer ko ghoor rahe the. So no need to hide it from me." Aakash smiled sheepishly at being caught and then frowned, "PB?" Geet grinned, "Paayal Bhabhi!" Aakash shook his head. His Geetto would never change. He patted the bed and she sat down, "Poocho! Kya poochna hai tumhein?" Geet looked around uncomfortably. Now that she was here, she was not sure how to broach the topic. She bit her lip and went straight for a kill, "Yeh Soni kaun hai?" Aakash frowned, "Sony? Who Sony?" Geet gave him a blank look, "Maan Saab ki Soni?" Aakash raised his eyebrows, "Bro has a Sony! Yeh kya badbad kar rahi ho tum Geetto?" Geet huffed. Her brother was useless when it came to gossips. Then she smiled and another question entered her head, "Agar mujhe Mr. Khurana ke baare mein kuch jaanna hota toh main kisse baat karoon? Mera matlab hai unke gharwaalon ko chodkar!" Aakash shrugged, "After his family; hmmm..." He thought for a while as Geet looked on, "I think it would be Anjali Di ya Arnav Bhai!" Geet sighed. Le hogaya Siyappa! AD ko kuch pata nahi aur AB se poochna khatre se khaali nahi! Kya karoon? Kise poochun? She got up and was about to walk away when, "Geetto sun!" She turned around as Aakash hollered. Aakash shrugged, "Shaayad Khushi ko pata hoga!" Geet frowned in confusion, "Khushi? Yaani ki aapki saali?" Aakash nodded. Geet put her hands on her hips, "Use kyun pata hoga?" Aakash got up and came close to her, "Kyunki jaise maine tumhein apni behen maana hai waise hi Maan ne Khushi ko apni behen maana hai jab woh KC mein temporary job karti thi!" Geet nodded, "Oh! Ok!" She turned to walk away when Aakash piped up, "Par tumhein kyun yeh sab jaanna hai? Aur tum kya jaanna chaahti ho Bro ke baare mein!" Geet bit her tongue. Ab kya bolun? Hey Babaji! Madat karo! She turned around and gave Aakash a saccharine sweet smile, "Woh kya haina! Aapke Bro bahut ghusse waale hain aur har waqt daante rehte hain isliye main jaanna chaahti hun ki mujhe kya kya nahi karna chaahiye unke saamne!" She turned around and flounced away while Aakash scratched his head in confusion. Yeh baat toh yeh kisise bhi pooch sakti thi. Iss sawaal ka jawaab sabko pata hai. Toh yeh Bro se jude hue logon ke baare mein kyun pooch rahi thi? He shrugged and walked away.

It was afternoon and Anjali arranged the dishes on the dining table. "Itne pyaar se kiske liye table saja rahi ho Di?" Anjali turned to see Arnav walk down the stairs with Geet and Aakash following him. She gave him a smile, "Humne aaj Khushiji ko bulaaya hai lunch pe! Bechaari ghar par bor ho rahi hogi! Buaji satsang pe gayi haina! Toh humne Khushiji ko yahaan bula liya!" Geet let out a squeal while rest of the family looked at her in confusion. Anjali smiled softly; she knew that Geet liked Khushi but she did not they were this close. Poor Anjali! She did not know that Geet was excited because she wanted to meet Khushi and ask about Maan. As Geet walked towards Anjali with excitement on her face and Aakash looked on with a smile, Arnav gritted his teeth and clenched his fists. Why? Why does she come here to torture me? Why? Does she enjoy hurting me so much? He closed his eyes as memories of him meeting her on Sundays flitted through his head. Sunday meant so much to us. Is it still special to you Khushi the way it is to me? Arnav closed his eyes as he tried to control the tears gathered in his eyes from dropping. But still one lone tear trickled through his cheek unnoticed by anybody.

Soon Khushi had arrived and the Raizadas welcomed her with a smile while Arnav glared at her. After greeting her, Khushi sat beside Geet and started to eat along with them. Arnav glared at her inbetween his bites but she ignored him and chatted with Geet as if he was nothing. This enraged Arnav. What the hell does she think of herself? Meanwhile, Geet and Khushi chatted as if there was no tomorrow. Even though Khushi sensed Arnav's stare she ignored him not giving him any satisfaction of making her feel uncomfortable.  Geet chatted on making sure that Khushi was comfortable with her before asking her to join her on lunch in KC. "Dekhona! Tumhaara puraana office hain. Tum baaki sab se bhi mil loge. Aur hum dono akele waqt bhi bita paayenge. Please?" Seeing Geet's pleading face, Khushi could not say no and agreed to it. Arnav gripped his fork tightly. How can you be so happy when I am not?

After a while the lunch was over and Khushi took her leave. After few minutes, Arnav followed her unnoticed by rest of the family. Geet smiled and walked away to one of the rooms which were overlooking the main gate. She wanted to wave bye to Khushi. As she reached the room, she noticed the sliding door separating the room from the balcony tight shut. She tried to push it open but it refused to budge. Phitte mooh tera! Yeh toh jam hogaya! As she looked around for something to open it, she noticed Khushi walk away. She pouted. Khushi toh chali bhi gayi! Hogaya siyaappa! She was about to turn away when she noticed Arnav walking towards the gate. AB? Yeh kahaan chale? Suddenly, he caught Khushi's arm and Geet's eye widened. Hey Babaji! Yeh AB kar kya rahein? Geet continued to watch.

Place - Outside Shantivan

Khushi walked towards the gate when suddenly someone grabbed her arm from behind. She turned around to see Arnav standing behind her. He came close to her and mumbled, "Tumhein yaad hai! Aaj Sunday hai! Kitna special din tha na humaare liye?" Khushi just looked at him in pain while Arnav glared at her, "Tumhein yaad hai ya bhool gayi!" He came close to her and whispered in her ear, "Bhool gayi hogi! Waise bhi tumhaare liye mera pyaar toh kuch bhi nahi tha na! It meant nothing to you, right?"

Khushi had enough. She had enough of his high handed attitude. She raised her hand and pushed Arnav away roughly. Arnav stumbled back but balanced himself. "BAS! BAS BAHUT HOGAYA!", Khushi  screamed. Arnav looked at her in horror. Her eyes were filled with anger while her whole body screamed of agitation. She stood there glaring at him making him regret for the first time in his life; he regretted that he provoked her. She walked towards him and pushed away again, "AAP SAMAJHTE KYA HAIN APNE AAPKO? KYA SAMAJHTE HAIN? THEEK HAI! HUM MAANTE HAIN KI HUMNE GALTI KI HAI! HUM MAANTE HAIN! HUMNE AAPKA DIL TODA HAI! PAR ISKA YEH MATLAB NAHI KI AAP HUMAARE SAATH KAISE BHI BARTAAV KAREIN! HUMNE EK NIRNAY LIYA JO AAPKO ACHCHA NAHI LAGA! TOH KYA AAP HUMARA JEENA ITNA MUSHKIL KAR DENGE? AAP HOTE KAUN HAI HUMEIN AANKHNE WAALE? AAP HOTE KAUN HAIN HUMPAR FAISLA SUNAANE WAALE?" She stood there panting for breath while Arnav just stared at her. "Khushi", he whispered but she cut him off, "Humaari baat abhi tak poori nahi hui hai Jijaji!", she mumbled with placing emphasis on the last word, "Humne apna nirnay liya aapko chodne ka aur aapne apna nirnay liya hai!" When Arnav frowned, Khushi gave him a smirk eerily imitating him, "Aap chaahte toh yeh rishta tudwa sakte the! Jab aapko pata chala ki humne aapko dhoka diya toh aap bhale hi humse rishta na jodein par Lavanya Di se aap rishta tod sakte the! Aapne woh nahi kiya! Humne apna faisla liya aur aapne apna! Ab behetar yahi hoga ki hum dono apne apne faisle par atal rahein aur zindagi mein aage badein!" She turned to walk away but suddenly stopped and looked at him, "Aur aaj se na hum aapke Khushi hain aur na aap humaare Arnavji! Aaj se hum aapki saali hai aur aap humaare Jijaji! Goodbye Mr. Raizada! It was not nice meeting you!" She turned and walked away while he stood there in shock. After few minutes, his anger started building up and he glared at the floor. How dare she! How dare she treat me like that! I will not spare you! I will not spare you Miss. Khushi Kumari Gupta!

Place - Inside Shantivan

Geet stood there staring aghast at what she had just seen. She did not hear anything due to the sliding door being shut but what she saw was enough for her. Hey Babaji! Yeh sab kya tha? Aise kyun lag raha tha ki Khushi mere AB pe chilla rahi thi? Aur uske pehle do baar dhakka bhi diya? Hey Babaji! Main toh Mr. Khurana ki mystery solve karne nikli thi! Yahaan toh ek aur mystery khadi hogayi! She turned around to walk away. Kahin yeh jhagda AB ki ajeeb behavior se toh related nahi hai? I have to investigate tomorrow jab main Khushi se milungi! Ab toh Khushi se one on one chat karna hi hoga! Yeh mere life mein do do mystery man kahaan se aagaye! Ek Mr. Khurana kya kam the jo yeh AB bhi mystery dene nikal pade!

Place - Khurana Constructions

Day - Monday

"Kaun?" Adi looked at Geet in confusion. Geet rolled her eyes. From the morning, she had been asking each and everybody in the office about Soni but all she got in reply was negative. So finally she asked the question to Adi. But unfortunately, it seemed Adi was also clueless about Soni. Geet looked at Adi and decided to give him another try, "Soni! Mr. Khurana ki Soni! Aapko unke baare mein kuch pata hai?" Adi frowned and scratched the back of his head, "Mr. Khurana? Kaunse waale? Mmmera matlab hai Dev Sir ki M...m...m...MK Sir!" Geet huffed, "Adi Sir! Aap na rehne do! Main aur kisise pooch lungi!" Geet went away to hunt for another victim for her investigation.

Place - Dev's Cabin

"What?", Dev asked curiously. Adi nodded, "Jjji Sir! Geet kisi Soni ke baare mein pooch rahi thi. Keh rahi thi ki kahin main kisi M...m...m...Mr. Khurana ki Soni ko toh nahi jaanta? Sir! I generally don't report on such things par I thought MK Sir ko gossiping se nafrat hai isliye main aapko bata raha hun!" Dev nodded and dismissed him. As Adi got out of the cabin, Dev frowned while thinking. After a while, he smirked. Well! Well! Well! Interesting! Geet is investigating about Soni! What an irony! Apne aapko hi investigate kar rahi hai! Chalo achcha hua! Atleast mera kaam thoda toh aasaan hua! But what to do next? What should be my next plan? Office mein toh Soni ke baare mein kisi ko nahi pata! Then how should I send information about Soni to Geet without risking Bro's wrath? Hmmm... He thought for a while and then grinned widely. Biwi! Maine bahut plan execute kar diye! Ab tumhaari baari! He picked up his mobile and called Naintara up.

Place - Reception at KC

"Tumhein kyun jaanna hai?", Pinky mumbled while munching on her burger. Geet shrugged, "Aise hi!" She was leaning on the counter of reception chatting with Pinky about Soni. Pinky put her burger away and spoke, "Mujhe jyaada toh kuch nahi maaloom par Khushi ne bataaya tha ki MK Sir ki life mein ek ladki hai. Itna mujhe pata hai. Aur haan, Khushi bahut excited bhi thi ki ek din kyunki MK Sir ki sagaai bhi hone waali thi. Par uske baad kuch khaas suna nahi!" Geet frowned. Khushi! Lekin Khushi toh yahaan pe last year thi aur wahi do mahine thi jin do mahine main bina memory ki thi! "Pinky! Yeh kab ki baat hai?", Geet asked. Pinky thought for a while, "I think yeh last year ki baat hai jab Khushi yahaan pe kaam karti thi!" Geet nodded and walked away. Yaani ki main sahi thi! Jab Mr. Khurana aur Soni ki love story chali toh main Khurana Mansion mein hi thi. Phitte mooh tera! Agar mujhe sab kuch yaad hota toh mujhe Soni kaun hai yeh bhi pata hota! She huffed and walked away.

Place - Sasha's Cabin

"Dekho Geet! Baat bahut simple hai!", Sasha explained while Tasha nodded by her side. Geet had been summoned into Sasha's cabin for snooping around and asking about Soni and Maan. "Yahaan pe MK Sir ya kisi bhi boss ke personal life ke baare mein baat karna allowed nahi hain. I know ki tum MK Sir ke family friend, ASR ki behen ho but we cant bend rules for everybody right?", Sasha pointed out and Geet nodded sadly. Gayi bhains paani mein! Investigation shuru hone se pehle hi band hogaya! Sasha lectured her for few more minutes and dismissed her. Geet walked away but there was still hope in her heart. Abhi bhi Khushi baaki hai! And I am sure Khushi se bahut saari information milegi!

Place - Dev's Cabin

"Dev! Yeh sab kya ho raha hai?", Maan asked as he entered Dev's cabin. Dev who had just ended his phone call to his wife, gulped. Kahin Bro ko mera plan pata toh nahi chal gaya? He gave an innocent smile, "Kya bro?"  "Geet!", Maan growled, "Baahar jab bhi dekhta hun toh Geet kisi na kisi employee se baat karti rehti hai. Yeh kya ho raha hai mere Office mein?" Jealous, aren't we? Dev questioned in his mind but kept quiet. Ab Bro ko kya bolun? Suddenly, an idea entered his head and he got up, "Bro! Woh actually Geet thodi free thi toh maine use mera ek kaam diya hai. She is doing a survey for me!" Maan looked at him suspiciously for a while but then nodded and stalked away. Dev let out a sigh of relief. Jaan bach gayi! Oh Bhabhiji! Jaldi Bro ke pyaar mein giro warna Bro ke tension mein mujhe heart attack na aajaaye!

Place - A Restaurant Near Khurana Constructions

Geet smiled and hugged Khushi as they greeted each other. Khushi looked around as she remembered having coffee with Arnav once. Kabhi yeh ek coffee shop thi ab yeh ek restaurant hai. She closed her eyes as the memories of that day assaulted her. Jaadu bhari aankhon waali suno; the song played in her head. Suddenly Geet tapped her hand and Khushi came out of her memories. Geet started the idle chatter by asking Khushi about her family and her sisters. Khushi answered happily as she described her loving Amma, her late Bauji, her annoying Buaji, her shy and calm minded Paayal Jiji and her Chatpati and Dreamy Lavanya Di. Geet, even though had asked Khushi to join her only to ask about Maan, found herself eager to know more about her Bhabhis. "Waise Parja...", Khushi stopped and looked uncomfortable. She almost called Geet as Parjaayiji but stopped herself. Geet looked at her curiously. Was she about to call me Parjaayiji? But before she could ask Khushi about it, the waiter came over asking for their order. As they ordered Geet forgot about what Khushi had called her and they started chatting about their families. By the time, their lunch arrived, they had become best friends. Khushi felt as if she got her old friend Soni back. Suddenly, Geet piped up, "Waise Khushi! Yeh Mr. Khurana ke life mein koi ladki nahi hai kya?" Khushi choked on her Paneer Tikka while Geet continued munching on her Chole Bhature. Geet looked up to see Khushi looking uncomfortable and she smiled, "I mean Soni ke baad koi aayi kya?" Khushi's eyes widened. Inhein Soni ke baare mein pata hai! When Geet looked at her questioningly, Khushi did not know what to do. But she could not lie to her friend and somewhere she had hopes that her Veerji would get his love one day. But she could not break the promise she gave to Maan too. Hey Devi Maiyya! Ab hum kya bolein? She slowly shook her head, "Abhi toh koi nahi hai!" Geet did not know why her heart felt elated hearing this piece of news. "Waise kya tum mujhe Soni ke baare mein bata sakti ho?", Geet piped up. Khushi looked at her indecisively. Before she could say more, Geet's phone rang. She picked the call and spoke for a while. "Hogaya siyaappa! Sorry Khushi! Par mere boss Sasha ma'am ne mujhe jaldi bulaaya hai! Mr. Khurana ko kuch file chaahiye jo mujhe hi pata hai kahaan rakhe hai. I need to find it up!" Khushi frowned and looked at the food in front of her. Geet noticed her look and shook her head. "Main mere dish ko parcel karwaa deti hun aur office mein kha leti hun. Tum aaram se baithke apna kunch khatam karke jaana. Aur main jaane se pehle bill bhi pay kar dungi!" Khushi was about to protest that she will pay for half of the bill when seeing her expression Geet shook her head, "No! No! Yeh meri taraf se treat hai yeh samjho! A treat from a friend to a friend. Tum mujhe phir kabhi treat de dena!" Khushi agreed and smiled. Geet hollered for a waiter and asked for a bill while asking for her Chole Bhature to be parceled off. After getting the parcel and paying the bill, Geet got up to walk away when she saw someone. "AB!", she shouted and Khushi looked up to see Arnav walk towards them. Khushi's eyes widened while Arnav gave her a smirk. "AB aap yahaan?", Geet asked in excitement. Arnav acted as if he was surprised, "Tum yahaan? Main toh apne client se milne aaya tha. I was about to go to office when I saw you girls here!" But Khushi could see through his lie. She knew that he knew that she was here with Geet. She realized that he was here just to annoy her and taunt her. She started eating as fast as possible to avoid his wrath while Geet told Arnav what she and Khushi were doing here. Suddenly, Geet piped up, "AB! Why don't you stay here and give company to Khushi jab tak uska khaana nahi hota?" Arnav gave her a smile as if saying he would be glad to do it. But Khushi knew that he was just waiting for a chance to taunt her. She continued eating hurriedly. Soon, Geet walked away after saying bye to both. As soon as she was gone, Khushi got up from her seat to walk away. Arnav grabbed her hand and glared at her, "Kahaan chali? Khaana khatam karke jaao!" Khushi turned and gave him a glare, "Kyun? Taaki aap humein naye naye taane maar sakein? No thanks! Humein aapki ek baat nahi sunni!" "KHUSHI!", Arnav got up in anger. "Chillayiye mat! Chillaana humein bhi aata hai!", Khushi growled as she tugged her hand free from his hand. "Behetar hoga ki aap humse door rahein!" She turned around and stalked away while Arnav was left behind standing.

Place - Maan's cabin at KC

In was an hour after the lunch and Geet stood standing in Maan's cabin discussing the new project with him while Dev stood by listening. As soon as there was lull in the conversation Dev spoke up, "Khushi kaisi hai?" Maan, who was standing by the window looking outside while thinking about next step in their project work, turned around and looked at Dev curiously. Geet looked up and smiled, "Achchi hai!" Noticing Maan's questioning look, "Khushi aur main lunch par gaye the aaj!" She turned to Dev whom she had informed about her lunch outing while asking for permission, and starting speaking, "Bahut der tak gappe haak rahe the! Aisa laga jaise hum pehle se bahut achche dost hai!" You have no idea, Dev and Maan thought simultaneously. And then Geet said something which shocked Maan, "Infact, jab main wahaan se nikli tabhi bhi woh wahin thi. AB yaani ki Arnav Bhai ko company de rahi thi!" "WHAT?", Maan roared as he glared at Geet. Geet took a step back at his reaction while Dev looked at Maan in alarm. Maan advanced over to Geet and towered over her, "Tumne un dono ko ek saath akela chod diya! How could you! Kitne mahino se main un dono ko door rakh raha tha taaki..." He trailed off as he realized that Geet and Dev did not know anything about Khushi and Arnav's love. He turned around and stomped away with Dev following him calling his name. It was Maan who made sure that Arnav and Khushi were kept away from each other whenever Raizadas visited Guptas at their house. He knew enough from Arnav's rants on the phone that if ever they came face to face Arnav would taunt Khushi and leave Khushi in tears. Not knowing how to stop him without letting out Khushi's secret he interfered in Raizadas' plan for visiting Guptas and influenced the family to go at such a time when Khushi was not at home or when Arnav was busy and would not be able to make it. This was the only way Maan knew to protect Khushi from Arnav's anger without letting her secret out. He knew that if he personally threatened Arnav to stay away from Khushi Arnav would take this as a betrayal and Maan could not do that to Arnav. So he remained behind the scenes making sure that Khushi was safe from Arnav's wrath. But now Geet had went and left them alone. He hoped that Khushi was fine.

Geet stood there in confusion staring at Maan's retreating back. Hey Babaji! Yeh sab kya hai? Mujhe kuch samajh nahi aa raha! Mr. Khurana kyun ghussa hue jab maine yeh kahaa ki AB aur Khushi restaurant mein ek doosre ke saath hain. Suddenly, the memory of Arnav and Khushi fighting the previous day flashed through Geet's head and her eyes widened. Matlab Mr. Khurana ko pata hai ki Khushi aur Arnav ke beech ka maajra kya hai! Yeh mystery toh aur mysterious hoti jaa rahi hai! Suddenly, she shook her head. Geet puttar! Mystery baad mein! Pehle Khushi ko call lagaao aur pooch ki woh theek hai ki nahi! She called Khushi who picked up the call in the second ring, "Khushi! Tum theek thaak ghar pahunch gayi?" Suddenly, she heard someone sobbing and then came the reply, "Haan! Hum theek hain!" As Geet cut the phone she frowned. Agar Khushi theek hai toh woh ro kyun rahi thi? Ab toh mujhe sab kuch pata lagaana hi hoga!

PRECAP

Two of the leads get drunk!

Which ones? Can you guess?

To know more, stay present in front of your computer on next Wednesday night!

(Wednesday coz I am still on recovery mode from fever!)

Have a nice week!

Phir milenge!

chavvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
so you did update this
sorry this shall be tomorrow only
and am back finally

And you are back

Hope you are better now

How come all this happens to you only

Sorry for the delay in this though

But couldn't do this in time to put this in

Hope you forgive me for it

Well lets get down to it

A lot will happen in this one

Not only will geet come to know of a certain soni that maan is mad about but also khushi will no longer listen to arnie taunts

Go girls time to show them once again who is the boss shall we

After all these guys have been given too much leverage and see where it has gotten them

Okay just kidding there don't kill me for this please

Right so geet in love are we dear

Awww aint that a beautiful feeling

And this time its not because maan is her fianc but she fell for maan only not the fianc maan

Well she fell for MSK avatar as well just goes to show she has fallen for him this time properly

Meaning and hoping she wont forget him this time around

Awww her childhood memories were so cute

Shame she had to go away from her siblings

Well the true ones at least and better than the ones she had as blood ones

She was probably no definitely much closer to raizadas than her own siblings

Actually they weren't hers but raizadas sure are

Awww so cute so one was sad to be separate from his di the other from her veere

Bless it was so cute how she tried to console anj being so small herself

That's sibling love for sure and hope this love is never gone ever no matter what

Arnie dude she was making you practice naa from then only so you can listen to khushi bak bak in the future naa when she marries ya

Don't go all ASR on her mate but its gone that time and he is even more worse now

Well I don't blame him for locking himself up when geet came to stay

But whats he gonna do when he marries khushi

She too is just as bad as geet naa mate

But that he has to listen to after all cant run from your wife bak bak

Though am sure he will know of ways to shut her up right

But of course that's all after their marriage so he is safe for now

Such shame that is though

Of course he loves ya geet no matter how much you eat his head of course he don't show it

But he loves her nonetheless

Ahhh the first meeting of geet and her jiju and then anj leaving wow that's it all covered aint it

Ahhh back to the present huh

Well she sure will know why anj said that

She don't know why anj said what she said but we know why its due to her only

Hmmm blushing huh well that's good sign aint it

Agar aap unke sapne nahin dekhengi toh aur kaun dekhega

Oh they are talking about you only and so was he dear

Now she recalls it good

Oh hello anj she isn't bad she is very good

But what to do if her mind didn't let him be remembered she couldn't help it

Though in the end she ended up loving him only now that's love I tell ya

Anj you don't know that you are talking about your younger sister

Well if you did we wouldn't have this problem

But its best she don't know otherwise geet wouldn't have fallen in love truly

Well if your bvest friend loves that girl so does that girl love him

But she don't know she is the girl

Will she know more of this girl ermmm her I mean hope so

Maybe it will help jog her memory and gain those moments lost

Dammit they didn't tell her about her

Would have helped her in remembering but no it isn't meant to be for now

Hope she don't ask man though that would be disastrous right

Well maybe its best she hears it from him only of their love story

Though wont that complicate things in a way

But if it jogs her memory then why not

Shame anj doesn't know that for geet he isn't any stranger anyway

After all this is her love story too

Oh well that's that for now I guess

Saved by the bell there or not may be

Though true they don't know the full story so better she asks maan

As if he will tell her so easily

If at all but that love story of theirs will come out right

Well do you really wanna know the full story

Would you be able to believe it dear

Yes maan did love someone more than anyone and he was and still is crazy about her

She forgot him but he didn't wanna bother her (silly but what to do this is maan) so he promised himself he wouldn't tell her

And now the one who forgot him is in love with him but she don't know their previous love story that's seriously very funny I tell ya

Not for maan of course but makes me laugh every time I think about it

Now this is destiny bringing them back together after separating them naa

I knew it she wouldn't ask him

Well duh that would be too easy wont it plus he might just bite her head off

Now she has few other sources left

Dev NT dadi arnie and of course her friend khushi

But who will she ask I wonder

Really geet how are ya connected to maan

And why this makes a difference hello you love the guy did we forget that

She didn't leave him leave him dear

Does that make sense hope it does

If she doesn't have any relationship with maan then that's the end of their story yaar but of course that isn't true

So the question remains how will she know and who will she ask about it

Cause ask she shall after all this is geet man

Great pooch bhi toh kisse apne veere se

Who like other knew nothing of the real story yaar

And who is also at the moment busy with his miss chamcham

Kya geet yehi time mila tha bechare veere ko tang karne ke liye jab who apki bhabhi ke bare mein soch rahe the

She knows it all don't he but of course aki would hide her photo

So it seems even payal as a short name now

Wonder if khushi shall be KB then lets see that's for later for now I digress

I know right she will never change with her nicknames mate

So she went and just asked him

Lo karr lo baat he doesn't even know anything about soni it seems

Well that was a waste of time right

He knows nothing about soni i.e. you so find someone else like your AB maybe he knows it all more than rest of your family of course

But of course she cant ask arnie either right

Like she said it is pretty dangerous so the only one who remains who isn't her family or his is well khushi man

But she don't know naa that khushi knows about her sorry their love story kya yaar

Wow sisnt think that you would fulfil my this wish too without me even voicing it

But what will khushi tell geet and how

True like geet is for aki same is khushi for maan

She knows it all and that's the safest option too dear

Dang she got caught well almost

Have to give it to her she sure got out of it without raising any suspicion from her veere

Its best no one knows of her love for maan at least till she is 100% sure and finds out about soni

Though the soni thing can be solved after the whole do I love MSK thing

He really isn't much of suspicious fella though

Had she asked arnie or anj it would have them thinking more about why she wanted to know about maan like that

But luckily it was him she chose than babaji for that

Oh dear did she have to mention khushi with him present

Well good she is coming

Had been waiting for this moment since this ASR had started to come about for khushi

Lets give him a dose of his own medicine too

And this way geet too will know about maan and what happened with him through khushi

Waise will khushi tell her hope she does

Well at least someone cares for khushi unlike some who just don't give a damn after her decision which they never even asked her about yaar

I really have to stop doing this right going after arnie all the time after all he isn't wrong from his place

But then neither is khushi

Ufff I gotta stop but just cant can I not when its arnie

So geet is excited about meeting khushi

And we know why even if anj doesn't naa

Man no one can still tell about arnie heart ache

Maan all know about as he was open about it

If only he had done the same then this wouldn't happen

There I go again blaming him but then that was his doing

Well those Sundays meant to her just as much as they meant to you

Dang man not another fight between arhi and this time it shall be different

And excuse me arnie if its torturous on you its same for her

Yaar arnie agar yeh aapko dekhein toh problem ignore karein toh bhi problem

Karein toh yeh kya karein

She can only do one or the either naa mate

Good on you girl don't let him see how it makes difference to you let him stew it a bit

And focus on your parjayiji who don't remember you either sad naa

Good that geet is taking her away from him

Warna inka toh bas ek hi sapna hai jitna dard khushi ne mujhe diya utna hi main use doonga

And this way geet can find out about soni too right

From what angle does she look happy to him

The man who could tell when his afreen was happy or not can no longer sense the same how did this come to be man

Dang not again leave it arnie don't make things worse for th two of you

How come no one knows about what arnie is upto these days or ever I wonder

Ahhh but it seems not anymore

Seems like geet is gonna find out about arhi well not really but she will see this which is enough

About time someone else knew about arnie behaviour and geet is just perfect for it

Do you really wanna know what your AB is doing well guess its best she fins out once again

After all she knew didn't she just like khushi about their love story

He is seriously crossing the boundaries once again

And this time she isn't gonna take it from him

Arnie don't mate unless you wanna get it from her

But then he was asking for this now there is a limit to everything right

Well how can she forgot those Sundays

Those days when she was happy though she was living in an illusion created by you

How you used to manage to see her every Sunday somehow or the other

And what not you did to see her too right

What happened to that man where did he go and how did he turn this bitter with the one he loved or still love but is this love yes it is naa

Every sad form of it but it sure is love

Of course it never meant anything to her which is why she seems in pain when you say such things

Is he really that blind to her pain like other are to his

Well he must be if he cant see it

But no khushi enough is enough you give it back to him please dear I beg of ya

And finally she is gonna do what I really hoped she would do

So very happy about this sad but true

Now its bit to late to regret mate

And trust me this is just the start

There is only so much any person can take

And you just made her cross her tolerance level

Now be ready for some home truths mate

Here have to say love this avatar of khusi kappa

So true all she said

You have no more rights on her remember

She isn't your GF or lover anymore

And after what you have put her through I doubt if she ever will be

But she will as the story demands it and unfortunately you are her hero

Wow she is giving back to him his style love it

What she said was right though he could have broken the relationship between him and la

But of course he didn't for the same reason she didn't

He could have told the family but he didn't either why he knows wy

Then why didn't he think why she did this too

Even after all this he doesn't get it does he

Man I so felt like banging arnie head on something

Even after all she said he still is after revenge has he lost it

Well if he ever had it naa

Oh dear all this was witnessed by geet well hope she investigates it further now

That would help for sure

Very good that's why I just love this geet

She doesn't leave things half way and you gotta love her for that

So she was the only one who noticed his odd behaviour

Seems now she has lots to talk about with khushi

Not only the mystery behind soni but her AB too

Waise aapke bhai ne harkat hi aisi ki that she had to push him

Gale lagane jaisi baat to yeh karr nahin rahe the toh dhakka hi sahi

Hmmm good she saw them even if she didn't hear them its enough for her to be suspicious for sure

Hope she does solve both the mysteries for sure

Good lord she asked all at office huh

And of course no one at office knew of her

Only friends and family know of her luckily

Why luckily well then that less people to tell her and confuse her when she got her memory back

Well don't even say that as a joke adi

Soni was is and always will be maan's yaar

Koi nahin geet kissi aur ko pareshan kariya

Thank god she thought to ask at office now dev came to know about it

Waise yeh adi bhi naa ek number ka gossip girl hai

But that's good for us as dev can now plan something regarding this

Okay so it isn't he is gossiping but because of maan

And its better he told dev about it before maan finds and brings the whole house down right

I know right dev she is investigating herself that made me laugh too mate

It is better for them and it helps them get maneet closer

Hmmm good idea let NT do something too

She will be better at it

Ahhh so she didn't spare pinky for it either

She sure is hell bent to find out aint she

You know its so cute when ever she say phittay moo

Well that's for her to know pinky and you to find out why she wanna know about soni i.e. geet

Ladki hai thi aur rahegi

And the funny thing is ladki herself is asking about herself but shame she don't know of the same

Well khushi wasn't the only one excited about her parjayiji but her veer anf the said parjayiji too was happy about the engagement

Well dear you were there

Duh you were the one naa

It all happened when you were with him shame you don't remember her as in you

Does that even make sense I wonder

Oh hello agar aapko sab yaad hota toh we wouldn't be in this mess dear

And the reason you cant recall soni is because she is you

Dang yaar this is getting weird aint it

But funny too from my pov not for others

Wow she is bound to find more about all this now

She better find out it will help us all sorry help maan out

At least one story will be back on track

Parr itni bhi kya jaldi hai

You said another twist is still left before all is okay again

Hmmm that one I shall wait for eagerly for sure

Poor geet she got caught but not by maan but sasha

Waise she is right she shouldn't ask in office

As they know nil nada zilch about maan and his soni

Who is her herself I have gotta stop saying that again and again

As if you dont know it already after all your creation aint it sorry will try not to do it again

Well you are looking in all the wrong directions

Khushi is the best bet for sure

After all she has all the info and plus she with her it isn't dangerous like with your AB or the DD himself

Awww bless she got told off and guess sasha is right

Just don't give up on it please after all pyaar ka sawaal hai boss

Phitte moo maan ko pata toh naa chal gaya

Thank god he didn't know

That his soni is asking about her only

Then like dev said saara plan gaya kaam se yaar

Of course he shall be jealous hello she don't remember him and their love and doesn't even give him those wonderful smiles any more either

So that is bound to happen as well

Survey sure that is good idea

Waise what you said is true too

Phir NT ka kya hoga

So geet and khushi meet for her to know about soni

If khushi will tell her here is hoping so

And khushi is hit with memories of their past as in their lovey dovey moments

When khushi thinks of such cases am glad that geet lost her memory so she wont be sad

But then if she had the memories there would be no sadness either

Well I like it the way it is

Ohh not that one bless that was romantic bliss for arhi and even maneet right

Oh ho so geet is going about it subtly

Knowing about her as in geet family

Oops she almost called her parjayiji well she was her to be parjayiji naa

Yes geet she was gonna call you what you think she was gonna call you dear

Damn that waiter I tell you ruined the moment or saved khushi

Depends what way you look at it

Khushi she had never really gone not really and now she is back too

Hmmm she sure got soni in

Now khushi dilemma to tell or not to tell

Well she wants her veerji to have his love back

But she also promised the said veerji that she wont tell soni urf geet about it either

Bach gayi khushi well I hoped she wouldn't but its better this way I guess

Thanx to sasha and maan khushi didn't have to tell her about her

You don't know why you are happy that there isn't anyone in maan life geet

Ufff not the denial mode here too

No don't leave her now

That LG sorry rakshash is here

How does he end up being where khushi is

And this time he will be real mean for sure

After all what she said to him sure hit ASR ego didn't it

No geet don't do this but she doesn't know

Who will save khushi now I wonder no one it seems

Kismet hi kharab hai

Kahan ek din inse naa bachne ki zaroorat thi aur aaj bach naa parr raha hai

Damn this man he really likes to make things worse for himself in the long run

He is doing this on purposes and then it will come back to bite him later on of course

Great just great geet yaar that is like making sure that your new best friend is hurt

If only she knew did she forget what happened last time

Don't please arnie just this once let it go mate

Please let it go

Good she escaped in time phew man

Well of course they are  best friends and yes both khurana brothers are right she has no idea

Am guessing he said about khushi on purpose our dev

He must know how she is doing

So whats in his mind now I wonder

Okay it wasn't his plan but just general huh

Ahhh she said the news which was bound to make him angry

Well he is right naa to keep them apart

Now go before arnie does something he shall regret later on

If he hasn't already done it maan

Hello she doesn't know why do you keep forgetting that

So maan was making sure arhi don't meet well its best naa as he would hurt her unnecessarily and she would be sad due to that

Ahhh he hasn't told arnie has he

Well he cant its not his secret to tell right

And if he tells him to lay off khushi well that's gonna make it worse

Hmmm sorry but it didn't really work out your plan

You see he still managed to make her cry despite your ministrations

But then you cant be there all the time can ya

Doubt she is fine when arnie is involved gosh hope he doesn't ruin his love story for the future seems he might just have

Now she remembers it the incident from last night

Well it slipped from her mind naa or she wouldn't have done this

Yes maan knows how can he not

With being his confidante and her brother

I know mystery pe mystery for you

But am sure you shall unravel the mysteries soon enough

Hope he didn't say anything more to her

Warna iski toh aisi ki taisi

I really gotta rein in my anger for arnie right

Sorry will try to do the same

Hopefully geet and khushi shall be drunk that would be so cool right

But its better that khushi and maan are drunk

Or our heros drunk

Guess we will have to wait and know

You take care till next week then

Cheers for pm

Edited by chavvi16 - 10 years ago
tejaanu thumbnail

loved the update!!😊

waiting 4 ur next update!!πŸ˜‰
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Geet is really haunted by 'soni'.hop she'll find out she was soni.cant wait 2 know her reaction.Khushi burst out at Arnav.So maan wants arshi 2 keep a distance with each other bcz of Arnav's temper.he wants 2 save K.geet realises that maan knows d fact abt arshi.hop geet wil try 2 unfold d ystery n ens up finding out her own identity as soni.usually u add songs.2day i missed song in ur update.but its fine.anyways 2 save K from ASR's temper plz let Arnav know d truth
Ashavi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
well its gud that nw Geet has unintentionally started 2 dig abt her lost memory in the form of knowing abt Soni...
its gud that she saw Arshi fighting...Anjali s unknowingly always hurting Khushi by inviting her home when Arnav s dr at home...
Arnav s crossing the limits...he doesn't have right 2 always taunt Khushi...i am happy that finally Khushi has started 2 react and give good answers back 2 Arnav...nw i doubt had Arnav ever really loved Khushi? bcoz he never trusted Khushi nor tried 2 know the reason behind her act...he s always in his own world thinking only abt himself...
so nw Maan's reaction abt Arshi's encounter will lead Geet 2 find abt Arshi's relationship...hope atleast Geet gives her piece of mind 2 Arnav and make his realise the reality of Khushi's decision...
anyway update soon...