Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mina420 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Hello Kalpana,

First of all, I am really really sorry for commenting so late 🀒.

I have been so busy the past few weeks and also away from my dear laptop πŸ˜­ so that I couldn't even read the updates that quickly.

Wow, I thought there will be a twist but this was truely unexpected.

From the second Anjali had said that Geet looked like Baby, I thought that there must be some connection. I didn't guess that their granmothers were friends, tough.

But what a way to bring it all together. Totally filmy but I still liked it. I guess it made kind of sense at least to shock Anjali and Nani πŸ‘ as they are most likely to be affected. I wonder if Geet's memory will return after the operation and if not, will she recognize the Raizadas when they tell her about their connected past πŸ˜•?

I am eagerly waiting to know what happened to Geet. Why is Brij after her 😲? It can't just be petty jealosy or hatred. There must be something big. I am glad that Brij is arrested 😑, at least we don't have to worry about him returning.
By the way, did you take the precap from the serial? I found it to e similar to what Geet said to Maan the day she told him the truth about herself. If yes then I am guessing that they are said in a different context.

Another question just popped into my mind, now that the main twist will be revealed in the next chapter, how long will you continue with this story 😲? Please don't end it this soon 😭. Ok, even if then please write another one. I am a huge fan and would love to read more of your writing...Pretty please 😳.

Oho, I am sorry again, jo poochna  tha wohin bhool gayi . How is your hand? Are there any improvements? Are you giving it enough rest?

I hope it heals quickly and doesn't give you much tension.

Well, I am eagerly waiting for the next part. I apologize in advance if I am delayed in commenting. My uni starts next week and it being my last year I have so much tension up ahead.

So, get well soon and all the best for writing the next chapter.
Lots of love, best wishes, hugs and kisses...πŸ€—
⭐️  Mina ⭐️
Asrkkgsr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome.loved akash geet past.all are fine in raizada nd khurana house.what will be the twist.plz dont seperate arshi and maangeet.
drunkiiebabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update
Thanks for the pm
storytellerm thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
awesome
loved it
motor mouth
hehehehe
so now arnie knows that geet is soni
i hope sab ko pata chal jaye
grt update
archa2810 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
what a nichname!! motor mouth!! lol
flowers4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
amazing...brilliant update...glad to know that everyone is fine...continue soon
Zindagirocks_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
First of all LOVED THE UPDATE!!!! I'm so glad that akash had PayAl to support him throughout it. But have to say it was awesome. The stories akash told about geet was just beautiful. That even though they're not related he still loves her as his sister and mami as her daughter.

I just loved it how when the nurse came and said the forms were incomplete and that there was no last name of geet written there and akash had piped in and said its geet handa! I was like yesss. Khurana families reaction was awesome to that.

Awe Anjali gave birth to a baby boy! I'm so glad she is fine and also the baby! Geet is out of danger and Arnav and nani as well. But have to say when arnav woke up and he started worrying about nani and di and how he remember maan telling him about using his brain during the emotional times not his heart, and I'm glad he said that.

Hahah maan singh khurana shouted at arnav singh raizada! Wah wah. Loved it, but a brother is obviously going to worry about his sister. Mami Jee came at the right time akash bitwa, which I'm glad as well. In the update when akash was asking arnav about how he is and all and how arnav was like stop being drama queen akash was one of my favourite.

Awe why did khushi stay outside, I know. It was absolutely, arnav was finally at peace knowing all his family is safe and khushi smiling face .

Omg motor mouth hahahah. The way arnav was like keep her away from my room and all was hilarious, bechara he was so scared of her motor mouth that he even locked himself in his room. But he still cared about her and asked if she's okie. Well now arnav knows that soni is geet and why he always thought that soni resembled alot like geet.

I have to say, shoutout to geet for following her dreams no matter what, or what her family said. For some reason I knew that geet family would let her study because of the village praising her and her family. But still a mystery to know that want actually happened that brij wanted to kill geet, though he always hated it. Finally I'm so glad he's caught. Go rot in jail brij!!

I can understand why nt is worried about maan because if something does happen than they won't only loose geet but maan as well! Because maan lives for geet.

Precap looks so interesting! Geets statement would be one hell of a statement. Cannot wait and damn girl I can't believe there are more twists to come.

Haha finally reviewed it early! Awe I knew la will do something for arhi which will end arhi being together! Love you lavanya. Your awesome.

Thanks for the pm and do continue soon. Love you

-Rafia
tmowla thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hmmm...very interesting past!!
superb story
kushigowda thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
will geeth remember maan??
dishashah4176 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
nice update good tht all r f9 n wht is nxt twist? is it lav-arnav's rishte ki baat?