Frequent Posters

punam2712 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
LOVED ALL THE SONGS
ALL THE COUPLES GOT A CHANCE TO SPEND SOME TIME WITH THEIR LOVES
Maaneet099 thumbnail
superb update! not much of interaction through dialogues but the songs made up for it. haven't really heard any of the songs. will hear them over next week. 
PS: I see you have incorporated my suggestion... it looks much better and I could read the between lines too :D
Edited by Maaneet099 - 10 years ago
piya27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yaar I don't know wat u have planned but

loving every bit of ur story

I have a suggestion can u make nk and la's pair

just a suggestion nothing more

only a request
Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: punam2712

LOVED ALL THE SONGS

ALL THE COUPLES GOT A CHANCE TO SPEND SOME TIME WITH THEIR LOVES

Thanks for the review!πŸ˜ƒ
Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail
Originally posted by: Maaneet099

superb update! not much of interaction through dialogues but the songs made up for it. haven't really heard any of the songs. will hear them over next week. 

PS: I see you have incorporated my suggestion... it looks much better and I could read the between lines too :D

Thanks for the review! Enjoy those songs when you listen to them! They are awesome!

Yes, your suggestion is awesome but the formatting leads to less update! I had also written fourth song and put it up but IF did not take it as it made the post heavy, so had to transfer the fourth song into next update!
Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail
Originally posted by: piya27

yaar I don't know wat u have planned but

loving every bit of ur story

I have a suggestion can u make nk and la's pair

just a suggestion nothing more

only a request

Thanks for the review!
And here  is the funny thing, what you asked is something everyone reading this story has been asking from the time they knew that La is engaged to Arnav and will be left alone when Arhi get together and I have already approved of the request! So go ahead and be happy! Your request will come true! I have been planning to put them up together from the start of the fic but was unsure of the people's reaction but when they themselves asked for it, I happily agreed!πŸ˜†
Maaneet099 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kalpana_Writer

Thanks for the review! Enjoy those songs when you listen to them! They are awesome!

Yes, your suggestion is awesome but the formatting leads to less update! I had also written fourth song and put it up but IF did not take it as it made the post heavy, so had to transfer the fourth song into next update!

you can always upload in the next post. hum todi mana karenge. πŸ˜‰
Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail
Originally posted by: Maaneet099

you can always upload in the next post. hum todi mana karenge. πŸ˜‰

No way! Waise hi aadhe log review nahi karte, aisa karungi toh likes bhi kam hojaayenge! Been there, done that! Start mein ek baar aisa kiya tha, half people pressed like for one update, half for other, Kanjus log! While I dont let it affect me much, sometimes they do affect me! I am not giving anybody more reason to hurt me!πŸ˜­πŸ˜ƒ
Maaneet099 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kalpana_Writer

No way! Waise hi aadhe log review nahi karte, aisa karungi toh likes bhi kam hojaayenge! Been there, done that! Start mein ek baar aisa kiya tha, half people pressed like for one update, half for other, Kanjus log! While I dont let it affect me much, sometimes they do affect me! I am not giving anybody more reason to hurt me!πŸ˜­πŸ˜ƒ

ok... but if you really want to know people miss hitting likes for the first post in two consecutive posts is because they are into reading the update. two post update is considered one update and in the flow of reading they pass by to the next post update and hit like at the end. 
Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail
@Madhu!
Kabhi toh writer ke nazariye se bhi soch liya karo! Step into writer's shoes once! Stop playing devil's advocate!πŸ˜†