Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Ashavi

well loved the update...
well jealousy always works...well i guess NK's closeness with Geet and Khushi will trigger Arnav and maan to get back to der love with full force...well waiing 2 see how NK-Lav ki jodi jamegi...
well loved Geet and NK's friendship...
lovely update...
update soon...

Happy that you liked the update!πŸ˜ƒ
Yes, jealousy always works and it is one of the most popular formulas used in stories!
Happy that you enjoyed NK - Geet friendship!
NK - Lav jodi will start forming from next chappy!
Thanks for the review!
Will update next on Sunday!
honeygrape thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
hayee the jalebi eating scene made my mouth water😳 ab is waqt kaha se laaoon me jalebiss...glad to see that nk is impressed by lavanya...hope the vice versa also happens sooon...cant wait to see what s goin to hapepen next...do continue sooonπŸ˜ƒ lovvd the part...maans behaviour is making me sad...poor geet... and we are getting next part on sunday?>?? sachhiii?? πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail
Originally posted by: honeygrape

hayee the jalebi eating scene made my mouth water😳 ab is waqt kaha se laaoon me jalebiss...glad to see that nk is impressed by lavanya...hope the vice versa also happens sooon...cant wait to see what s goin to hapepen next...do continue sooonπŸ˜ƒ lovvd the part...maans behaviour is making me sad...poor geet... and we are getting next part on sunday?>?? sachhiii?? πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Happy that you liked the update! 
Even i wanted Jalebis when I wrote that scene and during editing it too. Ab Jalebi kahaan se laaun? 
La will fall for NK soon! Dont worry! Abhi shaadi ko saath din baaki hai! Aur pyaar ke liye ek pal hi kaafi hai toh yeh 7 din kya cheez hai!πŸ˜‰
What? Why sad? Arre! Maan toh jal raha tha! Soon, he will stop being immune to Geet's charms! So enjoy the jealous Maan scenes!
Yes, Sunday ko next update coz I am on a roll right now! I want to keep on writing till my results come as uske baad writing will slow down a lot!😊
Thanks for the review!
Padfoot_Prongs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Kalpana_Writer

Yes! Dono ke liye ek se kaam chalaaya! Warna doosre ke liye naya character invent karna padhta aur idhar pehle se hi itne character hain ki naya invent karna matlab sab confuse!πŸ˜† Isliye NK se kaam chala liya!
I loved the line - Maan or Arnav use jinda gaad denge πŸ€£ I just imagined it aur meri hasi ruk nahi rahi!πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ
Poor NK!
Thanks for the review!πŸ˜ƒ

well i remember a scene from Pyaar kiya to darna kya. Arbaaz did that to that villain.πŸ˜†

Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail
Originally posted by: mannu_minnie

well i remember a scene from Pyaar kiya to darna kya. Arbaaz did that to that villain.πŸ˜†

I think your version is lot more funnier coz even MSK and ASR's expression would have made us laugh!πŸ˜†
Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail
Thank you!πŸ˜ƒ
Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail
Originally posted by: sanghita0000

awesome update...πŸ˜ƒ

Thank you!πŸ˜ƒ
teja21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail