Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
great
chapter would be so much fun
cant wait for it
archa2810 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
i love reading this story... i generally read before sleeping n all others in my family r already sleeping then... muh pe haath rakh k quilt le k cell phone pe padhna pdta hai k sb uth na jae... mujhe mental declare kr rrakha hai meri family ne coz they think i laugh without a reason
love2_soma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
lovely teasers...

loved dem very much...

waiting fr d nxt prt eagerly...

continue soon plz...

Deelight thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
oohh... god ..frm where will l get words here dese r d oly few adjectives tat i noe fanastic , excellent , superb , mindblowing , amazing , fabulous , fantabulous , mindboggling ,breathtaking ,astounding , astonishing , awe-inspiring ,stupendous  ,extraordinary , incredible , impressive.. . . . . . . .

OMG 3 more dazzz fa d update totally impatient... it wz kinda suprising actually... thnxxx a looot fa such a wonderful teaser... really cant wait fa d update!
honeygrape thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
lovvvly and very tempting teasers...are we getting all this in the next part??πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ exciiited to read...its been soo long you havent updated dfl...jaldi dedo...pleejπŸ˜ƒ
Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail
Originally posted by: Zindagirocks_21

Loved the teaser cannot wait for that to happen! Geet and arnav will make a great team to get their loved ones back in their life :)
I will give my review tonight so really sorry if I haven't done it yet :(
Thanks for the teaser! Eagerly waiting for the part.. Ahha even if your chapters are long we viewers still love your stories and that is the reason we love to read it. Bade ya chote chapter, still love DFL .

Take your own time to review! Coz mereko bhi reply karne mein bahut time lag raha hai! I have yet to reply many of the reviews!
And happy that you enjoyed the teasers!
Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail
Originally posted by: chavvi16

wow dear
you were on rool
chaar teasers
two for each couple
geet stop drooling over him so openly
warna like arnie said di ko pata chal jayega
maan abb yeh naa daregi
ab aap ke darne ke din hain
and yes its her right
biwi jo hone waali hain aapki
plus she dadi has given her permission with rest family of yours
awww teasing payash
and khushi being there for her jiji and jiju
bless that was cute
hmmm arnie good one mate
KASR sounds good right
so are they ready i should hope so
will read chapters you mentioned
enjoy reading those then

Yes! I was on roll! Kya karti? When i realised what a dhamakedaar chappy it is going to be I could not resist from putting up the teasers! And by the way, yeh saare scenes pehle 2000 words mein hi ho jaate hain toh socho poora chapter kitna interesting hoga!
Happy to read your comments! Dil khush kar ditta tussi enna vadda comment likh kar!
I hope you enjoyed those chappies! 

Take care
kappa
Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail
Originally posted by: Alamelu

already was waiting eagerly to see how the bro and sis combo of arnav/geet were going to manofy and get their respective tobes in their mutti..and here you have given us such wonderful teasers...cannot wait for the next update...waiting eagerly

and as suggested by you will go back and read those chapters...

Happy that you are eager to know more!πŸ˜ƒ
Even I am eager to put up the chapter but my mind is set on the date so much that I am unable to write the last few scenes! Now I feel really stupid for promising update on such a far date! πŸ˜³
Yay! You will read those chapters? Yay! Very happy to read that!
Thanks for the comments!πŸ˜ƒ
Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail
Originally posted by: Maaneet099

lol very cute teasers... Maan and Khushi are simply going to be left speechless! 

Speechless??? Do not underestimate the power of MSK and KKG!πŸ˜†
Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail
Originally posted by: archa2810

i love reading this story... i generally read before sleeping n all others in my family r already sleeping then... muh pe haath rakh k quilt le k cell phone pe padhna pdta hai k sb uth na jae... mujhe mental declare kr rrakha hai meri family ne coz they think i laugh without a reason

Aww! That is the sweetest thing anyone could have said to me! I do the same thing too. Only difference is you read my updates while others are asleep, and I read your reviews while my parents are sleeping. And many of the reviews make me laugh so much that my mom and dad just look at me as if I am some alien when that happens. Abhi kuch saal aur then we all readers and writers will meet each other in some paagal khaana and make up stories there!πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
Jokes apart, really touched by your words!
Thank you!πŸ˜ƒ