Users

Frequent Posters

fffan123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Kalpana_Writer

ANNOUNCEMENT

Hi guys,

I don't know if many of you know this or not but after putting up the last chapter I had put DFL on pause for a week where I was supposed to compile all my notes for the final chapters of DFL! As my notes have been accumulated in 4 different books in these 2 years I had to go through all of them and make sure all the threads are tied properly when I end this story! At first I thought I will be able to complete this compilation till this Sunday and will be able to post the next chapter by next Tuesday but I forgot a very important information and that is I Have exams on 9th March i.e. Sunday and not just one but two exams back to back and both subjects are the toughest of the lot. So now I have realised that if I continued this compilation you guys will get the next chapter only four days after 9th March as next week I will have to cut back on writing time and focus on my studies! So instead of making you guys wait so much I took a decision. This decision will benefit me too coz I have missed working on DFL these few days especially knowing how awesome the next few chapters are going to be! So here is my decision : I am going to put a pause on DFL notes compilation and from Friday to Sunday I will work on the next chapter as next chapter is just the stage setting for the upcoming Dhamakas! So I will try to put it up by Sunday or Monday and then put a pause on DFL and go back to compiling notes! But this also means that after the Chapter 66 you will have to wait for two weeks atleast for the next chappy coz next week I wont be working on DFL at all! Hope you understand my decision and be patient for those two weeks!

Take care,
Kalpana

P.S. But this also means you will get teasers of DFL for the next two days!πŸ˜ƒ
P.P.S. LJ will not be on pause next week as I will work on it an hour daily using it as my stress buster! And also because I made a promise to myself that I will end LJ before my exam!

Ok Dear. All the best.
Gudiyeet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
https://www.flashscrap.com/greetings/exam-wishes/exam-wishes.jpg

ok dear will be wait 😊
honeygrape thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
okays...we ll wait for whatever you are ready with dear...prepare well for the exams😊 all the best
Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sriif

ok dear... we appreciate ur decision and support also...

all the best for ur exams...

Thank you!😊
Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail

Originally posted by: fffan123

Ok Dear. All the best.

Thank you dear! Thanks a lot!😊
Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail

Originally posted by: envi

https://www.flashscrap.com/greetings/exam-wishes/exam-wishes.jpg

ok dear will be wait 😊

Thank you!πŸ˜ƒ
Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail

Originally posted by: honeygrape

okays...we ll wait for whatever you are ready with dear...prepare well for the exams😊 all the best

Thanks a lot for being so understanding!😊
punam2712 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
THANKS FOR LETTING US KNOW
WAITING EAGERLY
shiv456 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
good luck with the exams cant wait for the update
Padfoot_Prongs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i didn't understand the issue about compiling etc etc. πŸ˜†sorry. but i do understand that studies are always first priority of a student.
Best of luck dear. we have waited in past and we will wait because u r very gud writer.

keep it up. 😊