Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jujube thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Lovely post..

i too felt Imran is the odd one out there .. Najma already had dark circles😊
Humeira is cool with Ayaan so story is getting more interesting ..
starsinmyeyes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
res..hey Rosh..will make a long comment because u have totally mirrored my thoughts...give me some time

Unresd..

Wonderful postπŸ‘

Asad and Zoya were amazing today...shubh shuruwaat hui episode ki...

Even I was confused about the extent of Gaffur's involvement...that got cleared...he cannot be redeemed for me at least...

Imraan looked very very out of place in Khan Villa...Zoe ka very practical attitude about relationships is great touch by the CVs..she has come from a Western country with progressive views...plus she never grew up in a huge family to understand ki shaadi sirf do logo ki marzi par depend nahi karti...she has been lucky to find in laws like the Khans...but not everyone thinks that way...

Girls family goes first...but without the girl...to see the house and family...and then if they like it...they ask the guy and his family to come to their house...humse poocho...hamari abhi isme mastery chal rahi haiπŸ˜†...

Humeira and Ayaan will be getting very interesting now...QH is getting it's act right very often
Edited by starsinmyeyes - 10 years ago
Preethi1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i dion watch d epi bcz of cable was nt cuming.. πŸ˜­will watch it now & comment
Ankahee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Love your post. πŸ˜ƒ

Imran sucks the life outta all joy from all scenes he is in...and yeah is as annoying as that dandruff on the shoulders of a black shirt of the anonymous person sitting in front of you. 🀒
RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
hehe thank you all for your feedback!!!

and @ notagain -- WHAT A simile! πŸ€£
Teja.... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice analysis rosh
asya scene was beyond amazing it is beyond expectations
but yeh nikha doubts are really irritating yeh gul plan kar rahi hai yeh tho patha nahi but confusion tho rakhna chahthi hai and asad really responsibile in every thing ya I was missing him from tanveer track so finally asad is back and dilshad dialogue is awesome and finally humaira is back I didnt like Rajni so iam very much happy now
interesting tracks are there so excited
RosyRosh thumbnail
Originally posted by: kankabhor

Yeah, Episode was amazing.. Loved it

Hug was really passionate😳 and I would have liked to see how they broke the Hug.. Zoya again brought up her Nikah ek Wada Theory that means CV's are going with their plan I dnt know whats plan.. Gafoor is hypocrite as always.. Does he love Razia??πŸ˜•..And now Humeira asking for Razia and  Razia running from jail, I think she wil be back in SM soon..
Zoya is clearly favoring Najma-Imran without thinking about consequences..Typical Zoya..she still needs to grow up.. Loved Dilshad's reaction..Now as Humeira is back, I am dying to see AyRa together.. But I felt, today Ketki washaving Rajni effect, Humeira is not that loud but yeah she was overall good just for some time I felt it like Rajni and not Humeira

Good postπŸ‘πŸΌ

Thank you Khanak! 

I think CV's may be planning the Gaffu outing on Nikhah Day as thought but i really think this time ASYA will marry only cause of the repetition of the line "lifetime commitment".. i feel like ONCE AsYa are tied in that knot.. no matter what HURDLE comes and how much circumstances drive them apart.. they will be committed to eachother.. through everything. πŸ˜‰

I dont think Ketki had a Rajni effect.. maybe a LITTLE..but if you watch the initial episode of Qh.. or if you remember.. Humeira was very OUTSPOKEn as well.. it was after the Aayan engagement and i love him but he doesnt love me stuff where she became more quiet..πŸ€” . Humeira was flirty with Aayan.. wasn't LOUD your right.. so i guess thats the after effect your talking about in which i do agree slightly.. but i think bubbliness .. humeira HAD.. but it diminished a lil bit as the story progressed.. and now its back.. which is why im wondering how much does she remember exactly? πŸ€”

and i do agree that Zoe is being a bit immature πŸ˜† but i think Zoe was always like that.. impulsive and rash and ready to fight .. whether aware or unaware of the full consequences and truths.. while Asad was rational and calm and thought about everythign before making any decision.. and we saw these characteristics BACK in both AsYa which im happy about! πŸ˜‰ somewhere AsYa were swaying from their original characters .. getting emotional and what not. but today i saw them back in their element πŸ˜‰
RosyRosh thumbnail
@asya1-9 - THANK YOU!!! πŸ€— and agree! πŸ˜‰

@ aksasya - agreed! and me also think zoe is rushing it.. but i think thats just Zoya.. she has always been impulsive .. and this is Najma who she loves a ton soo i think zoe is just Najma centered right now. πŸ€” i think Zoe herself will be the one to out Imran though. πŸ˜‰

@moni - HAHA me too loved Asad's glare! πŸ˜† it was awesome. πŸ‘

@ juju- Agreed and me also looking forward to how ayra shape up! im even more curious cause humeira was HAPPY not sad..

@ Riyu-- THANK YOU SWEETZ! πŸ€—

@ teja - agree with you as well! I liked Rajni but wasnt a HUGe fan of her..πŸ˜† i loved Humeira more.. so im ELATED that she is back! πŸ˜³ and the AsYa nikaah thing is driving all of us crazy  
RosyRosh thumbnail
Originally posted by: anushreemishra

Two times my whole comment got erased two times and i am pissed now😑

well the episode was amazing...
I loved how zoya supported asad and her reassurances for asad that he will make the right decision makes me feel that indeed he will make the right decision...
Loved how zoya started her banter to change asad's mood and the way asad asked her nver to talk about leaving him shows how mush her support an presence matters to him...the hug was the perfect closure to this scene...i love how they draw strength from each other😳
I never thought that Gaffur was not guilty..i actually feel that he loves Razia man that must bn hardπŸ˜†i ac.he may not have murdered zoya's mom but he was involve in the cover up and framing rashid...Karma has finally caught up with Rashid and the sad part is his daughters are paying for his crimes which is the worst punishment that any father could get...tej sapru was amazing today he makes me feel bad even for a person as bas as gaffur sometimes
Imraan's opening statement couldn't have been worse"aapko to mere and najma k bare mein pata hi hoga"..i felt his attitude was too callous towards Nikhat and her feelings and man after all this he wants asad and his family to come and talk to hassena bi..it took some guts for him to KM but his talks ruined everything...he is still an a**
Ohk i was a little disappointed with asad yesterday wen he said that if Imraan was indeed in Najma's destiny no one not even he could change that...but I was so happy to see his corcern for Nikhat today...When zoya was talking about Najma he said that not only najma but he has to think about nikhat too...in the dilshad zoya and asad scene again wen zoya said that since nikhat and imraan's wedding is off it will be ohk to meet Imraan's parents but his first priority was to know how Nikhat feels and the best part was when he told Imraan that before anyone be it Najma,Imraan or him could take any further step they need to talk to Nikhat...
Today i just loved how asad handled everything...
yes finally humeira is back...i think she isn't angry with ayaan may b coz subconsciously she has surpressed all the bad memories...
Razia escaped and i think soon she will make an entry in SM

Definitly love your comment... and in bold-- I COULDNT AGREE MORE! i hated IMran.. the NERVE of him to come tot he house and instead of ASKINg for Najma's hand.. he told THEM to go to HIS house and talk to Bheinseena πŸ€’ THE NERVE

I was SOO HAPPY to see Asad pissed off at IMran πŸ˜† Asad doesnt like him and we all can clearly see that. πŸ˜†

I loved how asad handled it all today like a brother should.. and like the decision maker he is.. and the rational side of him that exists. πŸ‘

Yhh Raaz will prob be back and since humz is back.. no one wil force Raazia to go back.. πŸ€’ so she will basically escape her punishment. 
RosyRosh thumbnail
Originally posted by: starsinmyeyes

res..hey Rosh..will make a long comment because u have totally mirrored my thoughts...give me some time

Unresd..

Wonderful postπŸ‘

Asad and Zoya were amazing today...shubh shuruwaat hui episode ki...

Even I was confused about the extent of Gaffur's involvement...that got cleared...he cannot be redeemed for me at least...

Imraan looked very very out of place in Khan Villa...Zoe ka very practical attitude about relationships is great touch by the CVs..she has come from a Western country with progressive views...plus she never grew up in a huge family to understand ki shaadi sirf do logo ki marzi par depend nahi karti...she has been lucky to find in laws like the Khans...but not everyone thinks that way...

Girls family goes first...but without the girl...to see the house and family...and then if they like it...they ask the guy and his family to come to their house...humse poocho...hamari abhi isme mastery chal rahi haiπŸ˜†...

Humeira and Ayaan will be getting very interesting now...QH is getting it's act right very often

Definitly.. even for me Gaffur wont ever be redeemed.. but just like when I saw Imran's sentimental side. im beginning to undestand Gaffur's character more and i respect that.. i like that he at least has some remorse.. and i think that remorse is showing because of his desire to reconnect with the daughter he gave up.. he knows he is being punished for his deeds .

Oh is it? the girl fam goes?  didnt know that.. but still i feel like in this particular case.. Imran should have brought his mom there and both of them should have asked her hand.. i didnt like the audacity of imran to tell them to meet his parents and come to his house... rather irritating. 

Agree.. AyRa def gonna be interesting! and yup QH is getting its act together.. before it was lost cause of Tanveer crap.. but its back. πŸ‘