Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by sujataraje

i wish amrapali also comes out as law graduate😆

😆..then toh it will become a love triangle of lawyers😆
Originally posted by sujataraje

i wish amrapali also comes out as law graduate😆
I'l renounce my profession then😡
I cant believe this Vikram guy is a lawyer😆 I remember reading that he studied in some prestigious institution..Then why has he come here? He could have done so much better than playing a wimp on an Indian Telly soap😆
Originally posted by rogerrocks

I'l renounce my profession then😡
I cant believe this Vikram guy is a lawyer😆 I remember reading that he studied in some prestigious institution..Then why has he come here? He could have done so much better than playing a wimp on an Indian Telly soap😆

At least we can hate his character...😆..Immy is so spineless it's unreal
Originally posted by starsinmyeyes

At least we can hate his character...😆..Immy is so spineless it's unreal
Wahi toh..Thats why am saying he can do so much better😆 
Btw, you know this girl Disha who plays Pankhuri in PKD skipped her 12th exams for this show..Its just so incredulous and such a foolish decision to make..I still don get how these people make such decisions😕

Wahi toh..Thats why am saying he can do so much better😆 
Btw, you know this girl Disha who plays Pankhuri in PKD skipped her 12th exams for this show..Its just so incredulous and such a foolish decision to make..I still don get how these people make such decisions😕

To each his own re...maybe that's what they wanted to do all along...😆...btw..by the feel of that article, it looks like we are going to see more of Immy

To each his own re...maybe that's what they wanted to do all along...😆...btw..by the feel of that article, it looks like we are going to see more of Immy
See am not faulting their choice of profession..Am sure they have a passion for acting and wanted to do it all along..But am sure they know how volatile, unstable and uncertain this profession is..A show can be axed any time and there is no guarantee that they'l get to work in another nice show..So its better to atleast finish your 12th and secure your future..There should be some alternative man..What if this doesn't work out? Thats exactly why i feel the decision is foolish..

Am hoping its just his birthday gift😆 He is a really bad actor man😆

See am not faulting their choice of profession..Am sure they have a passion for acting and wanted to do it all along..But am sure they know how volatile, unstable and uncertain this profession is..A show can be axed any time and there is no guarantee that they'l get to work in another nice show..So its better to atleast finish your 12th and secure your future..There should be some alternative man..What if this doesn't work out? Thats exactly why i feel the decision is foolish..

Am hoping its just his birthday gift😆 He is a really bad actor man😆

Ya..on that I agree totally...that u should have at least something to fall back on..at least u should do ur graduation...koi toh degree ho...yeh profession rahe na rahe

He isn't as bad as AG yaar...😆

Ya..on that I agree totally...that u should have at least something to fall back on..at least u should do ur graduation...koi toh degree ho...yeh profession rahe na rahe

He isn't as bad as AG yaar...😆
Graduation ko chodo..12th hi bahut badi bath hai😆 Btw, my mom was watching the south filmfare awards yesterday and they called ARR to give away the lifetime achievement award..Man the guy was so humble and genuine..He din go crazy showering praises on the winner but whatever he said was super genuine..I thought of you when i saw him yesterday ðŸ˜†