Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: .MadHatter.

Yeah kinda like that 😆 When she parted her lips, I was like "Oooh" ☺️ and then the camera flicks to our male Gopi Bahu and I'm like, "Boooh" 😕

That parting of lips was hot as hell..And the way she feels him up☺️ Asad is an idiot😡
humii95 thumbnail
liked the episode today.
i know zoya was gett'n turned on- what's all that about?😉
loved the hug!!!😳
can't wait for Monday.
and i wish razia is not successful in escaping!!😒
rogerrocks thumbnail

He doesn't look as good in Greys. Like, if you see him in Transformers 3, there you can the hotness personified by him!

And Chad is hot, come on!

Er no i have never found him good looking..Am not sure why😆
I don follow Greys man..But Patrick is really really good looking😆

He beats Chad hallow😳😆 He actually beats almost everyone..Not Neal Caffrey perhaps😆
rogerrocks thumbnail

Is it bad direction? Bad acting? Or bad creativity? 😡

Lol look at these rants in Forum 32 🤣:

I'm sure other shows/PHs have just as much fun and work just as hard. Great that everyone loves their work. But the coy and random dropping of KSG abs is just such an obvious ruse to draw fangirl eyeballs. It's not as if he's the only one doing all the hard work.
And just a sneak peak? May as well show him shirtless even astride that bike of his--he's certainly not averse to exhibitionism.

And are KSG abs the only draw? I don't think we are going to be treated to those on air. So this is all behind the scenes teasing. If you are really serious about BTS teasing treat us to steamy pics of Asya--since on the show we will only get tween romance from the 1950s. Traffic on this page will quadruple.

It could be kind of a dream sequence photoshoot--to fan the audience's imagination--repeat Titanic pose with a shirtless Asad nuzzling Zoya, the after pictures of scenes from show--Zoya in mini skirt and Asad drooling, post-Salman act, both on bike entwined together, the sky's the limit.

Another one:

Since Asad and Zoya are in a relationship, many of us AsYa fans want physical intimacy to soon grow up between them. We demand intense passionate scenes between them. I feel or to be more precise we feel holding hands and gazing at each other has been overused and to mainstream for Asad and Zoya. Since you people visit the QH sets we really request you to share our desires/wishes/demands with the team of QH. If you share with them what the viewers want maybe they can fulfill our demand and maybe the TRP will increase even more! Its been almost a year and we've always wanted physical intimate scenes between them. Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please F32 Moderator, help our dream come true

Hell yeah..I agree with every word..Whats with Gul?😡 Am sure KSG and Surbhi don have a problem😆 And i don think its bad acting either..I think Karan does those scenes to perfection😆 Am sure the director specifically tells him to act like a prude and look totally unaffected😆
soumyasingh thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: GredandForge

I wish he was exasperated. Better than the tears.

i watched the scene again to make sure...after the first 100 times or so (took me that long to get over the asya fever), I felt that his tears were residual from the emotional "don't joke about leaving" thingie...but the expression itself was exasperated..like "phir shuru ho gaya iss ladki ka chipkna" sorts... 
rogerrocks thumbnail

And Ian Somerhalder beats them both!

I cant see the pic but yeah, i agree Ian is really hot..Btw, have Ian and Nina broken up for real?😆
rogerrocks thumbnail

Gul Khan said she has based Zoya on herself and Asad somewhat on her hubby.

Now that makes me question a lot of things in their relationship. But I'd rather Neha doesn't get a Modnote 😆

Holyf**k..The mystery is solved😲 Who is Ayaan? Wait, i think i know😆
rogerrocks thumbnail

Really? 😆 I felt his expression was like, "I can't believe I'm hugging Zoya. I'm the luckiest person alive cause I have this amazing girl here who wants to marry such a prude like me. Thank God for giving me someone who has promised to stay with me even though I have no traces of libido within me. Sab qismat ki luck hai, isme kya shaq hai?" 😛

Yup am sure he was thanking the almighty that Goddess Zoya qubooled his unadulterated devotion and he can now worship her all his life😆
rogerrocks thumbnail

Yeah I heard they did. Though they were this totally hot couple while it lasted. I have seen Ian giving Nina his coat during interviews, functions and all and they seemed to have this really amazing chemistry! 

But ah, the couple I actually cared about- Delena- isn't the same hot thing now. Those TVD CVs have pretty much turned the whole Elena-Stefan-Damon love triangle into a mess.

Giving your coat during interviews doesn't mean a thing😉😆 Well i knew it wont last..But they were one hot couple man..Robsten first broke up and now this..Am sure a lot of teens must have sunk into chronic depression😆
TVD sucks..Elena is officially the the most annoying and confused character😆
rogerrocks thumbnail

Oiii! Bull's eye 🤣 🤣 🤣

Guess who Humera is! OMGGG. This fits in SOOO well 😆

Lamao..The puzzle is solved😆
Guess we now know why she is so obsessed with Zoyaan😆