Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: .MadHatter.

Wow. His tear glands seem to have defied biology by now ðŸ˜† Did he somehow use biotech to transfer the Star Flush Bahu genes into himself? ðŸ˜†

Na he is just naturally gifted😳 Am proud of him ya😳
rogerrocks thumbnail
Originally posted by: GredandForge

Matchmaking is stupid. Jane Austen proved that.
Nice idea. Its like that basherz dori 😆

Love is blind and its true man..Girls are really really dumb that way..Am not surprised Zoya, Najma and Nikhat think Imran is the next best thing since sliced bread😆 Hota hai..When Deepika and Katrina can fight over a douchebag like Ranbir, sab kuch jaayaz hai😆
GredandForge thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Girls have this incessant need to pair people up. Its really stupid. Do I blame the patriarchial society for this need to be dependent?
rogerrocks thumbnail

Don't equate Ranbir to Imran mayn. I hate that Ranbir jerk but he has some class ðŸ˜†

I actually like Ranbir..Brilliant actor😆 It was just an analogy to make you understand better😳 We wont get a modnote if we bash Ranbir na😳😆
GredandForge thumbnail

You know about the Basherz Dori? We all were the ones who started it in the IPK Forum😆

I know 😆
There were two in this forum too.
jujube thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rogerrocks

Love is blind and its true man..Girls are really really dumb that way..Am not surprised Zoya, Najma and Nikhat think Imran is the next best thing since sliced bread😆 Hota hai..When Deepika and Katrina can fight over a douchebag like Ranbir, sab kuch jaayaz hai😆

only dilshad's dialogue seemes to be sensible today .. kya poore duniya mein najma ko koi aur nahi mila..
othrwise zoya and imraan are in such a hurry to seal the deal ðŸ˜Š
rogerrocks thumbnail

Girls have this incessant need to pair people up. Its really stupid. Do I blame the patriarchial society for this need to be dependent?

Neither in Zoya's case😆 She is just hyperactive and impulsive as hell..Doesn't think through decisions and believes in candyfloss and KJo type stories😆 So if Najma and Imran are in love, the must have made the right decision and they must get married..BAS..Issue solved..Everything else is collateral damage😆
GredandForge thumbnail

Neither in Zoya's case😆She is just hyperactive and impulsive as hell..Doesn't think through decisions and believes in candyfloss and KJo type stories😆So if Najma and Imran are in love, the must have made the right decision and they must get married..BAS..Issue solved..Everything else is collateral damage😆

Who will blame her for it? I'd love to see anger 😆
jujube thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Neither in Zoya's case😆 She is just hyperactive and impulsive as hell..Doesn't think through decisions and believes in candyfloss and KJo type stories😆 So if Najma and Imran are in love, the must have made the right decision and they must get married..BAS..Issue solved..Everything else is collateral damage😆

i guess she is going to make some more mess in coming epi.. she is ready to take them to Immi's house 
starsinmyeyes thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

WORD!! It's like contagious...one gets hooked..she thinks everyone should get hooked...as if getting married is the only bliss on this planet