Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

starsinmyeyes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: rogerrocks

Yaar don blame the poor thing..Once she gets married to Ayaan, she'l understand everything😳 Bachi dheere dheere sab kuch samaj jayegi😳 Hai na Sruthi?😳

Oh yes of course...that is the premise of ZoYaan..Asad is such a prude that Zoya leaves him for Ayaan...😆..it's a pretty valid twist
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: jujube

@Roggerrocks .. ha finally i got u i was searching for u all over the posts 😊  hope u remember me.

Jus wanted to know ur opinion on the much awaited and much talked about hug ..
how did u feel ?

Aww thank you🤗
I liked the hug man..Way better than the one we got in the Maha epi😆 Asad toh as usual cried, moped around and thanked the almighty but Zoya legit looked desperate and turned on..Good progress👏 Now lets all wait for the day Prude Ahmed Khan remotely looks turned on..Don hold your breathe though cos it might never happen😆
starsinmyeyes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: .MadHatter.

I agree with you all. Zoya seems not to be giving a flying duck about Nikhat mayn. She's not understanding the gravity of it all. Two sisters falling for the same guy...come on, that's supposed to get a "W*F" out of you at least!

And oh myyy, that comment from Zoya where she says, "Imran bohot naik larka hoga". Yeah right, Najma has done her PhD in finding "naik" guys, no? 😕

Uski naiki ka poora kaccha chittha tannu darling kholegi...😆
jujube thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Aswini-

here comes another fan😆

seriously man im a fan.. 
rogerrocks thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Aswini-

here comes another fan😆

You know what? We really need to start a ranting and bashing corner where we get to bash away to glory😆 
rogerrocks thumbnail

I agree with you all. Zoya seems not to be giving a flying duck about Nikhat mayn. She's not understanding the gravity of it all. Two sisters falling for the same guy...come on, that's supposed to get a "W*F" out of you at least!

And oh myyy, that comment from Zoya where she says, "Imran bohot naik larka hoga". Yeah right, Najma has done her PhD in finding "naik" guys, no? 😕

You know girls are dumb that way, don ya?😆
jujube thumbnail

Aww thank you🤗
I liked the hug man..Way better than the one we got in the Maha epi😆 Asad toh as usual cried, moped around and thanked the almighty but Zoya legit looked desperate and turned on..Good progress👏 Now lets all wait for the day Prude Ahmed Khan remotely looks turned on..Don hold your breathe though cos it might never happen😆

Do u have any idea why he looks up every time .. i mean even during that lappy scene 😳
GredandForge thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

You know girls are dumb that way, don ya?😆

Matchmaking is stupid. Jane Austen proved that.
Nice idea. Its like that basherz dori 😆
rogerrocks thumbnail
Originally posted by: jujube

Do u have any idea why he looks up every time .. i mean even during that lappy scene 😳

You are accusing Asad of watching po*n on his laptop?😲 He looks up to the almighty only instances where he is supposed to look turned on😲 Pakka he is watching Sunny Leone''s videos on YT😲
jujube thumbnail

MadHatter im ur fan too.. and miss u 

im one of souls enlightened by u in o o jane jana 

y r u nt making any posts? havent seen u much these days or may b im lost sm whre..😊