Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

starsinmyeyes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: GredandForge

Don't gimme that. She doesn't even know that it hurts feelings when you are rushing things.

For all the bhashan about the importance of relationship, and after her own marriage broke, she should know the dynamics like the back of her hand.

No..u aren't getting my point..what she says is the result of her upbringing in an environment where only two people decide they need to get married...

For her..once u are married, only death can free u from it...but until then if u have a chance to set it right...do it now...

She ran away from her own marriage for the same reason...and her marriage broke, so she took it in her stride and left..she came back to set things right only when she got to know the truth..and she still maintains that 'Nikah mere liye ek waada hai'...to her, marriage means an all or none thing..so she never wants to get it wrong nor she wants Najma to get it wrong the first time...for her it's the first and the last time..

And if I may add, right now she is being selfish for Najma...it's her bias talking...nothing else
-Aswini- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
@ Shruthi: seems like yo are defending Zoya now😆 Gul owes yo big time...AAK, Imran now Zoya and the list goes😆 Yo are the best in this area noone can beat yo 😳
Noe123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Nice post!

I rofled when Zoya said Najma samajdar hain. Pehle Asad was a bad judge of character, now it is Zoya's turn which shall continue till she finds truth of her Abbu who clearly was a partner in crime as clarified today.

Pehle Asad made strategic errors, now it seems it is Zoya's turn. In her eagerness for Najma to get her love, she seems to be completely ignoring all the repercussions. This is such a sensitive issue which needs to be handled extremely carefully. 

Razia jitni aasani se andar gayi, utni hi aasani se bahar aa gayi. She was chained, others were not. So, the inmate workers are highly trusted people that no other guard, locks, fences are required and Razia just needed to steal a small key .

rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

If you look at it, she is at fault. She's the reason for this mess. Though unknowingly. Dilshad just mentioned it in the passing and she took it upon herself. She called Faisal. She is even suggesting them to get together. Granted she wants the bhala of all. But how can she ignore everything?

Agreed..She is way too impulsive and slightly immature as well..She looks at everything with rose tinted glasses..Impractical as hell..
GredandForge thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: starsinmyeyes

No..u aren't getting my point..what she says is the result of her upbringing in an environment where only two people decide they need to get married...

For her..once u are married, only death can free u from it...but until then if u have a chance to set it right...do it now...

She ran away from her own marriage for the same reason...and her marriage broke, so she took it in her stride and left..she came back to set things right only when she got to know the truth..and she still maintains that 'Nikah mere liye ek waada hai'...to her, marriage means an all or none thing..so she never wants to get it wrong nor she wants Najma to get it wrong the first time...for her it's the first and the last time..

And if I may add, right now she is being selfish for Najma...it's her bias talking...nothing else

I understand what you are trying to say. I'm still not convinced. She is at fault.
rogerrocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Aswini-

and yo are back with yur pessimism👏😆 but i think asad got scared abt these things oly after that SR fiasco😆 coz before that he was lil open abt his feelings..i was super shocked with his first date plan😆 i never expected that from him..that bitch scared the shit outta him😆 no wonder he cudnt come out of the trauma😆

Yeah man the date was hot..Yeah, even i took almost a week to come out of the trauma😆 No wonder the guy is scarred😆
rogerrocks thumbnail

I understand what you are trying to say. I'm still not convinced. She is at fault.

🤣 Am sorry but this made me laugh😆
starsinmyeyes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

who says she isn't..of course she is at fault...if she is being biased, she is at fault...she is very immature...she reminds me of that character from Jaane Tu ya Jaane Na...meghana...Zoya is a milder version of it...she thinks all can be back to normal just like that...but her father's truth will get her out of that fairy tale...

I am just putting forth the premise of her immaturity..trust me when she said again ki milne mein kya burayi hai..I was like will u shut up for a sec...let the capable people handle it
GredandForge thumbnail

Originally posted by: Noe123

Nice post!

I rofled when Zoya said Najma samajdar hain. Pehle Asad was a bad judge of character, now it is Zoya's turn which shall continue till she finds truth of her Abbu who clearly was a partner in crime as clarified today.

Pehle Asad made strategic errors, now it seems it is Zoya's turn. In her eagerness for Najma to get her love, she seems to be completely ignoring all the repercussions. This is such a sensitive issue which needs to be handled extremely carefully. 

Razia jitni aasani se andar gayi, utni hi aasani se bahar aa gayi. She was chained, others were not. So, the inmate workers are highly trusted people that no other guard, locks, fences are required and Razia just needed to steal a small key .

Thanks!

I think its only natural that you trust your family and friends. In her defense, Najma stayed quiet, she understood the situation. She is in love with Imran so she will trust him. When you look at it from her POV its right.

Yes. Zoya is rushing things. What's the need? Najma is not terminally ill and its not her dying wish.
And Razia will come back to the Siddiquis. Humeira is her alibi now and since Court is in their hands, the order is no longer valid.
GredandForge thumbnail

Originally posted by: rogerrocks

🤣 Am sorry but this made me laugh😆

Kahe?