Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: -Aswini-

hello dude i miss yur posts..can yo start posting already?😡😆

Lol thank you😳 Yaar i don wanna spread negativity in the forum cos i have nothing but swear words for the characters in the show right now😆
GredandForge thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: KaBhiinlove

the thing that always pissed mw off is the length of AsYa scenes its so short, I don't know what they shoot all day there hardly in an episode. I wanted a longer hug and where was the desperation from Asad😡 ksg underacted there

Desperation was not there coz he was still thanking his stars for keeping Zoya with him. He needs to gain confidence and move from that fear. It will happen only after the Nikah.
GredandForge thumbnail
Originally posted by: moniloveasya

Dilshad pls kuch karo apni stupid beti ko samjhao

She can't force Najma either. 
The problem is no one knows what happened. Once that is out, people might see sense.
GredandForge thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Aswini-

If asad continues being a prude, there might be Zoyaan😆 I don mind then😆

😆
nautanki_anu thumbnail

Since they dint do the deed I'm assuming that Imran told her so that she breaks the engagement. But there's proof he isn't. isn't it??? ðŸ˜†. Need I say more??? Poor Nikhat doesn't know abt both shocks that are going to come her way... soon. ðŸ˜†
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: GredandForge

I finally did. My second one. Dedicated to you'll😃

Selfish is the word. When he smiled at Zoya I was so angry. Does he know tact, decorum? How can he behave like nothing happened?

Onesided passiion always😆

I am now very nterested to see how he behaves with Zoya.

Please do slap from my side also.

CUT THAT HAIR KSG!!

Thank you🤗
Am waiting for Tannu to arrive in style and wreck havoc😆
You are interested in seeing how he behaves with Zoya? You think something is gonna change? You think Asad will ever go from prude to pervert?😲 Good luck then..Keep waiting😆
-Aswini- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rogerrocks

Lol thank you😳 Yaar i don wanna spread negativity in the forum cos i have nothing but swear words for the characters in the show right now😆

lol i thot yo ve reserved those words oly fr that bitch😆 even without that bitch yo are super annoyed with the show😆  anyways miss yur rants ll read yur comments😆
GredandForge thumbnail

🤗
Imran is such an insensitive jerk..Loser kahin ka😡 Am tempted to say Roten Tamatar deserves him😡😆 Bhai and behen both need to stop crying..Its high time😆
I have no hopes from Asad man😆 Bechari Zoya..She is gonna have a tough time😆 Has he ever got turned on till date? Eff you dude😡 Neha really needs to gift him those videos asap😆

I have least sympathies with Zoya today. What's the effing hurry dammit!
GredandForge thumbnail

Thank you🤗
Am waiting for Tannu to arrive in style and wreck havoc😆
You are interested in seeing how he behaves with Zoya? You think something is gonna change? You think Asad will ever go from prude to pervert?😲 Good luck then..Keep waiting😆

I meant Gaffur there. Should've been clearer😆
nautanki_anu thumbnail

🤗
Imran is such an insensitive jerk..Loser kahin ka😡 Am tempted to say Roten Tamatar deserves him😡😆 Bhai and behen both need to stop crying..Its high time😆
I have no hopes from Asad man😆 Bechari Zoya..She is gonna have a tough time😆 Has he ever got turned on till date? Eff you dude😡 Neha really needs to gift him those videos asap😆

I wonder how Asad behaved with girls post puberty!!! Ah wait I know. He'll say "Mujhpar Ammi aur Najma ki zimmedari thi isliye mujhe turn on hone ka waqt hi nahin mila" ðŸ˜†