Posted: 10 years ago
I am super pissed with Imran right now. More on that later

The episode started of very well. I would've loved to see Asad angry but this is good progress. My gripe has always been that the characters never seem to think through anything. Asad and Zoya are handling it as mature individuals. Zoya feels grown up now.
I love Asad for saying he doesn't want Najma to become the daughter-in-law of Haseena. 
I love that he's concerned for Nikhat which made me wonder what would've Ayaan done in this situation? 

Zoya and Asad declared that they will stay together, so what does this imply in the future?

Asad always is on tenterhooks. He is ever scared of losing Zoya. 

This hug is definitely a step towards more passionate hugs I hope😃
Zoya looked turned on while Asad kept moping

Gaffur is reaping the rewards of his sins.
Razia escaped!

I hate Imran. That jerk is insensitive.
I don't understand the hurry. And what's he going on about Najma and himself? Does it mean that they are together again? 
Its been what, two days? Why would you want to get these together soon?
And why is no one asking the reason?😡

Humeira is back. How will she explain the oddities is to be seen.

P.S: I miss you Shruti🤗
Edited by GredandForge - 10 years ago
Tumne pukara aur hum chale aaye...🤗...the episode was nice..Asad and Zoya are handling this very well...

Happy that Asad remembers Haseena...the hug was really awesome...Turned on Zoya and Moping Asad..in character😆...

The date on that calendar is correct...but it did look like may in the precap earlier TBH...

Humeira questioning the changes is amazing attention to detail...

P.S: Zoya talking about Nikah ek waada hai...aaj toh ZoYaan will rise like a phoenix...😆

P.P.S: the precap is so ominous..I am not liking this...I am scared😭...

Great post Neha...u should do so often
Edited by starsinmyeyes - 10 years ago
Iman is such a demoralizing creature. >.< And worse will be when Nikhat says to Asad all is fine bhaijan -_- 

Najma - She looked as if she went into depression 😆 

Dilshad - Mirrored our reactions 🤣 
Yes Dilu you HAVE to stop all these 🤣 

Rest - WHAT A BRILLIANT EPISODE AFTER AGES. 😎

Asad and Zoya were incredible. And Imran... he is so eager to get married to Najma cause he's scared Tanveer may spill out the truth. As much as I try to like just a little bit I just can't. He say he can't stand what Tanveer did to him but he is picking up parts of her behaviour and actions.Edited by chibi_deea - 10 years ago
Gud post Ne!!! 

Why is Imran pushing all the blame on Nikhat. Nikhat ne rishta toda, that's true. But kiski wajah se toda, shdn't he clarify that??? It looks like he was eagerly waiting for this engagement to break so that he cd wear his running shoes n sprint towards KV for Najma's haath. Loved Asad saying that he doesn't want his sis to be Haseena's DIL. I thought he had forgotten abt Haseena n the small gift he gave her in the name of dowry!!! 😆

I'm glad that the AsYa hug was passionate though not too passionate as I'm sure it'll build up. If they show too much passion too soon ppl tend to lose interest by the time they get married as in most shows IMHO 😆. This hug is preparing us for more intense n romantic AsYa scenes in future. We better get them as we deserve them. CVs are u listening???😆

Why do I have a feeling that Ayaan is gonna tell Humeira that she took part in a play where she played the character of Rajni??? 😆.

Loved Dilshad for her reaction..she understand the consequences

Imran deserves only Tanveer

Well Asad had to mope after the running shoes comment, he already fear losing his loved ones so it would effect. Rest I agree, was a nice episode, really nice actually and it's always been lovely to see the siblings relations in the show.
Imran is in a hurry to get married🤢😆 Why noone is interested to know the reason behind the break up? they are happy as long as najma is not the reason😆 Those who think those dialogues by Zoya are ominous are mistaken coz she clearly said she is a permanent runaway bride, so NO ZOYAAN😃

I think this is yur first analysis post..great write up...keep doing😉
Ah you made a post..Well done👏😆 
Can someone tell me why Imran is this desperate to get married? Cant he wait for things to cool off a little? Insensitive and selfish jerk🥱
And yeah, finally a passionate hug though the the passion was one sided😆 Prude Ahmed Khan was busy moping around thanking his lucky stars but Zoya legit looked turned on👏
Oh i loved the whole Humeira-Gaffur sequence..Very poignant and emotional..
And can i slap Najma? Annoying and confused soul😡
Mandatory line-Can KSG effing cut that goddamn hair?😡😆