OMG!! Ovi and Onir's marriage! - Page 5

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by pallavi25

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Good option for doctor babu! πŸ˜†
its the best option for the Doc and when she starts drinking he can gift wrapped her and packaged her behind to a rehab centre.Free from sane peopleπŸ˜† and will drive the insane  psychotic πŸ˜†
Edited by ameilia - 10 years ago
Originally posted by ameilia

its the best option for the Doc and when she starts drinking he can gift wrapped her and packaged her behind to a rehab centre.Free from sane peopleπŸ˜† and will drive the insane  psychotic πŸ˜†
LOL @ drive the insane psychotic! πŸ˜†
Doc babu knows how to handle her as we witnessed during her pregnancy! Hes patient and understanding and will treat his wife as a patient! 
Originally posted by pallavi25

LOL @ drive the insane psychotic!πŸ˜†
Doc babu knows how to handle her as we witnessed during her pregnancy! Hes patient and understanding and will treat his wife as a patient!

LOLOL, you guys are the limit!
Originally posted by arshi_arvi

Ovi and Onir will get married so Arjun and Purvi can forget their past and be together forever!!! I have a feeling that this will happen.

i also gt d xact feelng wn i sw d precap...bt sbb/sbs waalon ke kaha ki they both vl fly 2 canada smthng lyk dt...so i thn gt bt confusd
Originally posted by soapwatcher1

LOLOL, you guys are the limit!

Just caught this thread!πŸ˜ƒ
You guys are hilarious!!! 🀣
Jan, you seemed to have planted the seed properly by giving them the idea and the others have carried on very well! πŸ˜†πŸ€£
Two saalas marrying two saalis. πŸ‘πŸΌ
What more could we ask for? πŸ‘
Originally posted by -sonarika-

Get Onir married to Gauri..Both are doctors,so it will be a good match..And then bring a better girl for Soham,preferably Sonarika Bhadoria..😳

no.Gauri is more fit whit Sohan.They have fane moments and fane faits who and hemija.
but I think Ovi and Onir is a good pars.
this is a paradise for everyone

I would love to see Onir and Ovi married. He is capable of great understanding and has always known how to handle her. She needs mature single minded devotion and the look she gave him yesterday was one of awe. Ovi will grow by leaps and bounds in this marriage, and Onir will have a wonderful wife in Ovi. Her mood swings, etc, he can handle with aplomb and make her see reason, he will not look down upon any selfish bouts either. He can go practice in Canada while she pursues her modeling, their daughter can be the young Anki.

If this happens, I'm afraid till now there were posts claiming Jeeju-Saali are marrying, now folks might start writing Brother-Sister are marrying πŸ˜†

ROFL!! I'm trying to chart down the relationship here ! 🀣 Getting confooosed 🀣

Saala nahin, Jahnvi, its 2 saalis and 2 jeejus...exchanging partners! πŸ˜†
Saw this once before in a Sony show named :Hubahu, where twin sisters exchanged partners in the end!